Foundation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Truster

You are as a possessed man.

I was possessed by the prince of the power of the air in my disobedience, but he was attacked, arrested and thrown out on 17th July 1999 at 10:30am. I am now the redeemed possession of Adonay Yah Shua Messiah who paid the redemption price. I am His possession. Halalu Yah and amen and glory unto The King of Kings.

Spockrates

Thank you for your apology. I did spend a lot of care and time answering your questions and finding scriptures for you. Too bad that you do not remember. Thanks again.

No problem. My thought: Each passage you quoted (don't remember the words, only my impression about them) spoke of how fearing God causes a person to become a Christian. What I didn't see was how the same passages instruct those who become Christians to continue to be afraid. So I wonder about this love-fear relationship and want to know the truth about it. Yes, maybe someone will have something to say about this! Thanks again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

God's Truth

I was possessed by the prince of the power of the air in my disobedience, but he was attacked, arrested and thrown out on 17th July 1999 at 10:30am. I am now the redeemed possession of Adonay Yah Shua Messiah who paid the redemption price. I am His possession. Halalu Yah and amen and glory.

You do Satan's job. You cannot stop yourself from accusing and slandering. You show no understanding at all of the scriptures. Do you think that you might be able to tell us your beliefs without all the slander, etc?

God's Truth

No problem. My thought: Each passage you quoted (don't remember the words, only my impression about them) spoke of how fearing God causes a person to become a Christian. What I didn't see was how the same passages instruct those who become Christians to continue to be afraid. So I wonder about this love-fear relationship and want to know the truth about it. Yes, maybe someone will have something to say about this! Thanks again.

Thank you again, too.

Truster

You do Satan's job. You cannot stop yourself from accusing and slandering. You show no understanding at all of the scriptures. Do you think that you might be able to tell us your beliefs without all the slander, etc?

What you call slander is in fact truth. John the Baptist used it. Messiah used it. David used it and so on. I will never, ever speak peace to you and the likes of you, who have taken the lie and distribute the lie. I will call you what you are and reveal the lying spirit that occupies you.

PS slander is spoken and libel is written, but small details are not important to you are they? You don't care what words mean. As Humpty Dumpty said, "words mean what I want them to mean and nothing else". Do you remember his end? Same as yours.

Spockrates

popsthedestroyer mixed a few verses up and this was one of them. His statement does not exist, but he made it seem as if he knew the scripture when he didn't.

In answer to your question. This fear in proverbs is reverential fear and is a grace which means it is received. There is another fear that is taught by the self same Spirit who relieves of fear. This is the fear of impending doom and judgement. John Newton experienced the latter fear before he was converted and wrote of it in Amazing Grace. He took this line from Paul:

"Twas grace that taught my heart to fear and grace my fears relieved".

Thank you. Please quote the passage - or site the verse so I may look it up - that says fear can be God-given and isn't always self-perceived.

The passage you quote is familiar as a verse from a hymn, but I'm unaware it was a biblical passage. I'm unable to find it using my app.

God's Truth

What you call slander is in fact truth.

I understand that you think that, but could you refrain from the slander while you discuss with others?

John the Baptist used it. Messiah used it. David used it and so on.
Firstly, you are not the greatest man since Jesus, that would be John the baptizer. You also are not Jesus, not even king David. As for you claiming Jesus and John verbally abused others all the time, you are dead wrong.

I will never, ever speak peace to you and the likes of you,
Then don't speak peace to me, just stop being a messenger of Satan.

who have taken the lie and distribute the lie. I will call you what you are and reveal the lying spirit that occupies you.

PS slander is spoken and libel is written, but small details are not important to you are they? You don't care what words mean. As Humpty Dumpty said, "words mean what I want them to mean and nothing else". Do you remember his end? Same as yours.

You are possessed and cannot help yourself. That is your own fault.

Spockrates

true, but we are not perfect and God is merciful. He forgives Christians who are sincerely following after Him, no matter how poorly expressed.

blessings in Christ.

Yeah, yeah! That's my hope, and a reason why I wonder about this love-fear relationship.

:)

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Fear is simply strong word for respect or honor.

COPY OF MY PM TO MESHAK. YOU SHOULD ALL KNOW ABOUT THIS!!

you sister in Christ.

hitomi[/QUOTE]

Dearest Meshak,

Honey, I never knew you were a foreigner without the mastery of the English language. Everyone else doesn't know you either. They just think you make a lot of mistakes, when actually you are just an immigrant without full command of the English language. I'm so sorry that I misjudged you all of this time. Where are you from, Hitomi? Is it possibly Japan? That's my best guess. We have to let the others know and realize that you are a foreigner, is all. That's why your posts seem unpolished sometimes. There's a reason for everything, I guess. If you would have not told me that your name was Hitomi, I would have wallowed in my stupidity!! Thank you for your kind words about my posts. See you in Heaven, hon!! You're doing a wonderful job yourself, you know?!! I'm going to have to post this Private Message to you, so others will know you, sweet heart!!

Much Love, In Christ, Coming Your Way!!

Michael

:confused:

meshak

BANNED
Banned
COPY OF MY PM TO MESHAK. YOU SHOULD ALL KNOW ABOUT THIS!!

Dearest Meshak,

Honey, I never knew you were a foreigner without the mastery of the English language. Everyone else doesn't know you either. They just think you make a lot of mistakes, when actually you are just an immigrant without full command of the English language. I'm so sorry that I misjudged you all of this time. Where are you from, Hitomi? Is it possibly Japan? That's my best guess. We have to let the others know and realize that you are a foreigner, is all. That's why your posts seem unpolished sometimes. There's a reason for everything, I guess. If you would have not told me that your name was Hitomi, I would have wallowed in my stupidity!! Thank you for your kind words about my posts. See you in Heaven, hon!! You're doing a wonderful job yourself, you know?!! I'm going to have to post this Private Message to you, so others will know you, sweet heart!!

Much Love, In Christ, Coming Your Way!!

Michael

:confused:

Most members here know I am from Japan because I already announced it many times.

thank you for your kind words, Mickael.

much blessings.

Truster

Thank you. Please quote the passage - or site the verse so I may look it up - that says fear can be God-given and isn't always self-perceived.

The passage you quote is familiar as a verse from a hymn, but I'm unaware it was a biblical passage. I'm unable to find it using my app.

Amazing grace how sweet the sound
That saved a wretch like me.
I once was lost but now I'm found.
Was blind but now I see.
'Twas grace that taught my heart to fear
And grace my fears relieved.
How precious did that grace appear
The hour I first believed.
When we've been there ten thousand years
Bright shining as the sun
We've no less days to sing God's praise
Then when we first begun.
Amazing grace, how sweet the sound
I once was lost, but now I'm found.
Was blind, but now I see

2 Chronicles 20:29 is a good place to start.

Spockrates

Amazing grace how sweet the sound
I once was lost but now I'm found.
Was blind but now I see.
'Twas grace that taught my heart to fear
And grace my fears relieved.
How precious did that grace appear
The hour I first believed.
When we've been there ten thousand years
Bright shining as the sun
We've no less days to sing God's praise
Then when we first begun.
Amazing grace, how sweet the sound
I once was lost, but now I'm found.
Was blind, but now I see

2 Chronicles 20:29 is a good place to start.

Thank you for the words of the hymn and the biblical passage to explore. I'll check it out.

Truster

Thank you for the words of the hymn and the biblical passage to explore. I'll check it out.

“For Elohim hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.” (2 Tim. 1:6–7.)

In scripture there are contrasts. The fact Paul here declares that Elohim hath not given the spirit of fear means He can give the spirit of fear and He does. When it pleases Him and suits His purpose. Anyone claiming they have been saved who has not had experience of extreme fear and then had the fear relieved is not and has not been saved.

Status
Not open for further replies.