ECT Forgiving and Forgiveness

glorydaz

Oh, I get it! You don't have to witness, be obedient to Yeshua's Commission, you don't have to do anything. You can cheat, lie, abuse, murder, commit adultery and have yourself a grand old pile of sin a la mode! You can pick and choose whatever of God's Word you want and apply whatever interpretation you wish regardless of whether that interpretation conflicts with God's Word or not. If you don't like it, you just reason it away. Like all the Scripture you've posted below. Are you a Corinthian? Well, no you're not but you're going to accept Paul's letter to the Corinthians as applicable to you....at least those bits that suit you. And as I and others have pointed out, you're not exactly in agreement with all of Paul's teachings, especially the teachings that mirror Yeshua's on earth.

This post is a perfect example of why I am fully persuaded IMJ is not a member of the body of Christ. Only a heathen pretender could bring such charges against those who have been bought by the blood of Christ. She has no clue because she is not IN HIM....which is why she has no assurance of salvation. All those without that assurance are bitter self-centered people.

She's got her snoot too close to the ground. In short, she is so full of herself that she just can't keep from making it clear to everyone. :nono:

We see you, IMJ. You are still outside the faith. :readthis:

glorydaz

Only if you ignore huge mounds of Scripture....which apparently, you do.

"But I tell you that anyone who is angry with a brother or sister will be subject to judgment. Again, anyone who says to a brother or sister, 'Raca,' is answerable to the court. And anyone who says, 'You fool!' will be in danger of the fire of hell." Matthew 5:22

You'd better prepare yourself for hell fire then. :chuckle:

IMJerusha

This post is a perfect example of why I am fully persuaded IMJ is not a member of the body of Christ. Only a heathen pretender could bring such charges against those who have been bought by the blood of Christ. She has no clue because she is not IN HIM....which is why she has no assurance of salvation. All those without that assurance are bitter self-centered people.

She's got her snoot too close to the ground. In short, she is so full of herself that she just can't keep from making it clear to everyone. :nono:

We see you, IMJ. You are still outside the faith.

:wave: As it happens, you aren't my judge so your declaration isn't a whole lot more than just that...your declaration.

glorydaz

:wave: As it happens, you aren't my judge so your declaration isn't a whole lot more than just that...your declaration.

You're wrong about that. All members of the body of Christ are to point out the false brethren whenever we see them. That's YOU. We have permission and an obligation to do just that. You are here to spy out the liberty we have in Christ Jesus and speak against those who have been saved by grace through faith. You are preaching the devil's lie that the cross is not sufficient to save without man's effort and obedience. Until you undergo the operation of God, you are a blind lost woman preaching lies. Stop it.

IMJerusha

Jesus tells the Father to forgive them for they know what they do.
Jesus did not tell the Father to forgive them only if they repented and forgave others.

You think the Father is going to deny His Son?

That was Yeshua interceding on behalf of the very people He was dying for. That was Yeshua functioning within a relationship that man did not possess. We are not the Son...only Yeshua is.

IMJerusha

You're wrong about that. All members of the body of Christ are to point out the false brethren whenever we see them. That's YOU. We have permission and an obligation to do just that. You are here to spy out the liberty we have in Christ Jesus and speak against those who have been saved by grace through faith. You are preaching the devil's lie that the cross is not sufficient to save without man's effort and obedience. Until you undergo the operation of God, you are a blind lost woman preaching lies. Stop it.

You confuse liberty with license. I don't.
And courtesy of Yeshua, you have no authority over me. Sorry. As I posted, I stand in Yeshua's corner.

"Who are you to judge someone else's servant? To their own master, servants stand or fall. And they will stand, for the Lord is able to make them stand." Romans 14:4