ECT Forgiving and Forgiveness

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Whatever righteousness we have is "given through faith in Jesus Christ to all who believe." Romans 3:22 Contrary to the opinion of some, that doesn't equate to full knowledge of God.
Contrary to your post, GM did not lump them together, now did he?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Whatever righteousness we have is "given through faith in Jesus Christ to all who believe." Romans 3:22 Contrary to the opinion of some, that doesn't equate to full knowledge of God. In the context of the faith, Grosnick, when someone taunts another with not having full knowledge, the only knowledge they can be referring to is the knowledge of God. This is, in part, knowledge that is imparted to us by the Ruach, according to Paul, but the Ruach does not impart full knowledge or we would know the last day. Do you know the last day?

Much to the "shagrin" of many false prophets today, NOBODY knows that time and day!

IMJerusha

[/B]

Much to the "shagrin" of many false prophets today, NOBODY knows that time and day!

Exactly, which is why it's blasphemous to consider that we have or can have full knowledge while we are earth bound. Scripture doesn't even state we will have full knowledge in Heaven. Thank you, Grosnick, you've just agreed with my report.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Are we privy to the thoughts of God? The answer would be a resounding, NO. We
know what God has told us in His Holy Written Word.(The Bible.) We know that He
answers our prayers. There are other things we're not privy to.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Exactly, which is why it's blasphemous to consider that we have or can have full knowledge while we are earth bound. Scripture doesn't even state we will have full knowledge in Heaven. Thank you, Grosnick, you've just agreed with my report.

Nope! Sorry, I really don't want to feed your "snake like" behavior!
No one knows the day, it's in the Bible. Don't act like you caught
me up in your web! That would be laughable, just like your reports!

IMJerusha

Immaturity never helps! Do you really believe it's helping you now?

About as much as your one liners help moving my posts as far back as you can get them. Any time folks reading threads here at TOL see a bunch of your one liners, it's a sure fire bet there's some posts a few pages back you don't want them to read. To a certain extent, I get a kick out of it, but I really hope folks go back and read. :)

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
About as much as your one liners help moving my posts as far back as you can get them. Anytime folks reading threads here at TOL see a bunch of your one liners, it's a sure fire bet there's some posts a few pages back you don't want them to read. To a certain extent, I get a kick out of it, but I really hope folks go back and read. :)

I hope everybody reads what I say. It doesn't offend me.
I think everybody sees your non-sense and then, see's how those in
the know, shoot down all of your comments and leaves you with
no ammo. That must be embarrassing for you? How very sad.

IMJerusha

Nope! Sorry, I really don't want to feed your "snake like" behavior!
No one knows the day, it's in the Bible. Don't act like you caught
me up in your web! That would be laughable, just like your reports!

Snake-like in that I accept all of God's Word and don't consider myself to have full knowledge of God?

IMJerusha

I hope everybody reads what I say. It doesn't offend me. I think everybody sees your non-sense and then, see how everybody, in
the know, shoots down all of your comments and leaves you with
no ammo. That must be embarrassing for you? How very sad.

Should I be embarrassed or sad putting forth God's Word? Nah! "For I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God that brings salvation to everyone who believes: first to the Jew, then to the Gentile." Romans 1:16 :)

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Your postings reveal a very angry, unhappy, and argumentative human being
who tries to demean and hurt as many people as you can! I'm glad I'm me. Know
what I mean?