ECT For everyone that says "I obey Jesus."

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Hey, Judgerightly,

why are you so go after GT?

she is only saying to be obedient to Jesus.

You out to help her if you love Jesus.

john w

Hall of Fame
Keep bringing it up so I can keep proclaiming it.

Humans have to REPENT of their SINS.

That means STOP SINNING.

What sin/sins? The Lord Jesus Christ died for mine-every last one of them,and they are in hell, never to be brought up again,as He forgave them all, and my old man was crucified at Calvary, as he was judged in my place. Believers are considered judged in Christ, "dead", "in Him,"

Romans 8:3 KJV For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh:

Colossians 2:13 KJV And you, being dead in your sins and the uncircumcision of your flesh, hath he quickened together with him, having forgiven you all trespasses;

Read it, believe it-"all."

Justice served. When the Lord Jesus Christ died, I was reckoned to have died with him-dead; when he was buried, I was reckoned to have been buried with him; when he rose, I was reckoned to have risen with him.

Again-justice served- a dead man cannot be retried.

This godsuntruth fraud, wolf, is grinding her big, bad wolf molars, as she reads this.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
What sin/sins? The Lord Jesus Christ died for mine-every last one of them,and they are in hell, never to be brought up again,as He forgave them all, and my old man was crucified at Calvary, as he was judged in my place. Believers are considered judged in Christ, "dead", "in Him,"

Romans 8:3 KJV For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh:

Colossians 2:13 KJV And you, being dead in your sins and the uncircumcision of your flesh, hath he quickened together with him, having forgiven you all trespasses;

Justice served. When the Lord Jesus Christ died, I was reckoned to have died with him-dead; when he was buried, I was reckoned to have been buried with him; when he rose, I was reckoned to have risen with him.

This godsuntruth fraud, wolf, is grinding her big, bad wolf molars, as she reads this.

Hey John,

Your repetitious randing will not silence her. she seems tough one.

popsthebuilder

Cool, Jeff....I can dig it. Do you dig "The Moody Blues?" Far out.
I listen to the blues at times.

I like ole lighting.

I don't know what you mean by moody blues though.

I'm not what you would call cultured. And I'm a relative hermit.

I do enjoy a lot of music though.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

john w

Hall of Fame
I listen to the blues at times.

I like ole lighting.

I don't know what you mean by moody blues though.

I'm not what you would call cultured. And I'm a relative hermit.

I do enjoy a lot of music though.

MI0000263019.jpg

Peace out....Do you dig Harley Davidson's? Groovy.

popsthebuilder

“The law and the prophets were until John. Since that time the kingdom of God has been preached, and everyone is pressing into it. - Luke 16:16 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Luke16:16&version=NKJV

"Since [the time of the law and the prophets] the kingdom of God has been preached."

Meaning that Jesus is still preaching the kingdom of God, an earthly kingdom, the one promised to Jacob and his descendants.

No "new covenant" here. Still the same message as before. Seems like this "new covenant" came later...
"an earthly kingdom"

Will you go over the scripture for the "earthly kingdom" for me?

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
You are defiant to what is written.
I see nothing but a baseless accusation here, GT.

Which makes it seem like you have no response to what I said except to complain.

If I am wrong, please show me how, instead of complaining about how you think I'm wrong.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Hey, Judgerightly,

why are you so go after GT?

she is only saying to be obedient to Jesus.

You out to help her if you love Jesus.

Incorrect.

GT says to obey so that one can obtain salvation.

We are saying to obey BECAUSE we are ALREADY SAVED, because we love God, because He has saved us.

And who says we are not helping her (or at least trying to)?

Hey John,

Your repetitious randing will not silence her. she seems tough one.

Stubborn and belligerent, foolish and heretical seem more apt a discription.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
"an earthly kingdom"

Will you go over the scripture for the "earthly kingdom" for me?

I could, but it wouldn't make much sense unless you have a decent overview of the Bible, and an understanding of how everything ties together. For that I recommend you obtain (legally, please) a copy of The Plot (An Overview of the Bible).

popsthebuilder

I could, but it wouldn't make much sense unless you have a decent overview of the Bible, and an understanding of how everything ties together. For that I recommend you obtain (legally, please) a copy of The Plot (An Overview of the Bible).
Oh wow....forget I asked if it is a problem for you to produce it.

God's Truth

What sin/sins? The Lord Jesus Christ died for mine-every last one of them,and they are in hell, never to be brought up again,as He forgave them all,
Jesus washes people of the sins they repent of doing; and, if you keep doing them after you are saved, God isn't blind to them, you have to repent and work at stopping your sin. Paul says people work harder at training and exercising for a race or a boxing match.

and my old man was crucified at Calvary, as he was judged in my place. Believers are considered judged in Christ, "dead", "in Him,"

We are dead to sin and LIVE to please Jesus.

Romans 6:2
By no means! How can we who died to sin live in it any longer?

Romans 6: 11In the same way, count yourselves dead to sin but alive to God in Christ Jesus. 12Therefore do not let sin reign in your mortal body so that you obey its evil desires. 13Do not offer any part of yourself to sin as an instrument of wickedness, but rather offer yourselves to God as those who have been brought from death to life; and offer every part of yourself to him as an instrument of righteousness. 14For sin shall no longer be your master, because you are not under the law, but under grace.

That scripture is about the Gentiles who were dead in their sins by not doing the purifying works of the old law, they were dead in their sins and Jesus didn't make them get circumcised before he would save them.

Colossians 2:13 When you were dead in your sins and in the uncircumcision of your flesh, God made you alive with Christ. He forgave us all our sins,

You don't enter that until you have living faith, i.e. repent of your sins.

Romans 5:2 through whom we have gained access by faith into this grace in which we now stand. And we boast in the hope of the glory of God.

That human analogy doesn't work.

God's Truth

Incorrect.

GT says to obey so that one can obtain salvation.

We are saying to obey BECAUSE we are ALREADY SAVED, because we love God, because He has saved us.

And who says we are not helping her (or at least trying to)?

Stubborn and belligerent, foolish and heretical seem more apt a discription.

Show where you say we are to obey Jesus.

john w

Hall of Fame
Jesus washes people of the sins they repent of doing; and, if you keep doing them after you are saved, God isn't blind to them, you have to repent and work at stopping your sin. Paul says people work harder at training and exercising for a race or a boxing match.

We are dead to sin and LIVE to please Jesus.

Romans 6:2
By no means! How can we who died to sin live in it any longer?

Romans 6: 11In the same way, count yourselves dead to sin but alive to God in Christ Jesus. 12Therefore do not let sin reign in your mortal body so that you obey its evil desires. 13Do not offer any part of yourself to sin as an instrument of wickedness, but rather offer yourselves to God as those who have been brought from death to life; and offer every part of yourself to him as an instrument of righteousness. 14For sin shall no longer be your master, because you are not under the law, but under grace.

That scripture is about the Gentiles who were dead in their sins by not doing the purifying works of the old law, they were dead in their sins and Jesus didn't make them get circumcised before he would save them.

Colossians 2:13 When you were dead in your sins and in the uncircumcision of your flesh, God made you alive with Christ. He forgave us all our sins,

You don't enter that until you have living faith, i.e. repent of your sins.

Romans 5:2 through whom we have gained access by faith into this grace in which we now stand. And we boast in the hope of the glory of God.

That human analogy doesn't work.
As I predicted-the wolf is grinding her teeth....
You don't enter that until you have living faith, i.e. repent of your sins.]

What sin/sins?
The Lord Jesus Christ died for mine-1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV-every last one of them,and they are in hell, never to be brought up again,as He forgave them all, and my old man was crucified at Calvary, as he was judged in my place. Believers are considered judged in Christ, "dead", "in Him,"

meshak

BANNED
Banned

Grind those teeth, wolfie...

You are the ones who are grinding teeth.

You are so opposite.

popsthebuilder

As I predicted-the wolf is grinding her teeth....

What sin/sins?
The Lord Jesus Christ died for mine-1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV-every last one of them,and they are in hell, never to be brought up again,as He forgave them all, and my old man was crucified at Calvary, as he was judged in my place. Believers are considered judged in Christ, "dead", "in Him,"

So your old man was crucified when you heard and believed right?

So you don't even have the capacity for sin then right?

Your body doesn't sin against the will of the Spirit within your heart? Or are the words of your mouth and the actions, or lack there of, of your hands wholly good?

Do you still do things that GOD hates?

Or are you sinless?

According to you; you are sinless due to the effectual working of the Christ, and that your life is wholly HIS.

you must have gone through quite the change within the past couple of days.

Last edited: