ECT For everyone that says "I obey Jesus."

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
God doesn't have two different gospels that save. What don't you get about that?

God is not divided.

That is what Jesus says.

You don't even value what he said when he walked the earth, you don't value it as you should.

Matthew 12:25 Jesus knew their thoughts and said to them, “Every kingdom divided against itself will be ruined, and every city or household divided against itself will not stand.

Mark 3:24 If a kingdom is divided against itself, that kingdom cannot stand.

Mark 3:25 If a house is divided against itself, that house cannot stand.

Not what I'm asking, GT.

Yes or no, can God do two different things at two different times with two different groups of people?

musterion

Not what I'm asking, GT.

Yes or no, can God do two different things at two different times with two different groups of people?

You waste your time. She's a demonic liar who has never answered direct questions like that. She has loved it that way under every other name she's used here. Lake of Fire awaits her. Best you can hope for is to let her continually expose her own wickedness, as she's doing.

God's Truth

Not what I'm asking, GT.

You have been answered. You were given many scriptures proving that God isn't divided and doesn't give two opposing gospels. I don't answer according to your folly.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
You have been answered. You were given many scriptures proving that God isn't divided and doesn't give two opposing gospels. I don't answer according to your folly.
You don't (and didn't) answer me at all.

GT, Can God do two different things with two different people at two different times? IS THAT POSSIBLE?

I'm not asking for scripture, I'm not asking for your opinion. I'm asking a yes or no question of if it's possible for God to do something.

God's Truth

You don't (and didn't) answer me at all.

GT, Can God do two different things with two different people at two different times? IS THAT POSSIBLE?

I'm not asking for scripture, I'm not asking for your opinion. I'm asking a yes or no question of if it's possible for God to do something.

I don't answer according to your folly.

God's Truth

... at all.

Let it be known:
GT is a liar, a hypocrite, and a troll. She refuses to discuss things logically, and only asserts her position without providing solid evidence to support such.

Engage her at your own risk.

Notice that you had to alter my sentence, you had to be dishonest to go against me.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Notice that you had to alter my sentence, you had to be dishonest to go against me.
Because you lied. I was correcting your claim so that it was truthful.

You did not answer my question. Still have not.

You responded to my post with the question in it, but you did not answer my question with an appropriate answer.

God's Truth

Because you lied. I was correcting your claim so that it was truthful.

You did not answer my question. Still have not.

You responded to my post with the question in it, but you did not answer my question with an appropriate answer.

I don't answer according to your folly.

Jesus says a kingdom or house divided will not stand.

Jesus did not give two opposing gospels.

popsthebuilder

Hi and there is NO OPTIONS as the Law of Moses has been set aside , even during the apostles Paul ministry in 2 Cor 3:15 a covering lies upon their heart and that means any one who TRIES to keep the Law !!

dan p
That's odd; o thought the law of the Spirit was written.pm the hearts and minds of the believers that they could carry it out through their belief.

Silly me.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

popsthebuilder

That's exactly the question YOU need to answer because you're very selective in your obedience. McLean followed it up today for people just like you:
I make no exception, and am technically homeless and poor.

Now what say you?

popsthebuilder

Sell all you have. Do, it, deceiver. And sell all of your 401(k), 403(B), 401(A), 457......Sell it all.

Sell your home. Have all things in common, as directed by the Lord Jesus Christ.

Do it.

Fraud. Con artist.
You have problems

popsthebuilder

Irrelevant. You "argue:" Obey Jesus!!!!!

Do it. Sell it all. Show yourself to a Levitical priest, and offer the gift that Moses commanded.
How is that irrelevant when you say there are multiple gospels and the law of the Spirit isn't for the believer?