For Complainers, Whiners, Nitpickers only.

Letsargue

Ready, begin :geek: ...
:mmph: Does slurping coffee, tea, soup or stew make it taste any better :nono:

Who do you think you are???? -- Slurping coffee may be my way; it's none of your (( "Pastoral" )) business about anything of what we eat or drink, or how we do it, or anything.

A ( Pastor ) is to Preach the (( Truth )) and nothing else; (( You're wrong ))!!! - Prove --(( TO US ))-- that a "Pastor" teaches anything other than the Word of God!!!!!

You're the (( Pastor )), and are ((( supposed ))) to be (( "APT" )) / (( "APT" )) to teach (( God )); having the "Aptitude" / "Aptitude" (( to Teach ))!!! - What's this garbage about slurping coffee have to do with GOD???????
And you slam me for something????????

(((( Cool ))))!!!!!!

Paul -- 080112

bybee

Who do you think you are???? -- Slurping coffee may be my way; it's none of your (( "Pastoral" )) business about anything of what we eat or drink, or how we do it, or anything.

A ( Pastor ) is to Preach the (( Truth )) and nothing else; (( You're wrong ))!!! - Prove --(( TO US ))-- that a "Pastor" teaches anything other than the Word of God!!!!!

You're the (( Pastor )), and are ((( supposed ))) to be (( "APT" )) / (( "APT" )) to teach (( God )); having the "Aptitude" / "Aptitude" (( to Teach ))!!! - What's this garbage about slurping coffee have to do with GOD???????

(((( Cool ))))!!!!!!

Paul -- 080112

Lighten up! The thread is an attempt at injecting some lighthearted levity. It is not a judgment on anyone.

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
:mmph: Does slurping coffee, tea, soup or stew make it taste any better :nono:

(((( Cool ))))!!!!!!

Paul -- 080112

:think: Your name or character was NOT mentioned or alluded to in my post, so do not infer that you were or are the reference point, you are not. Slam you? You are not even mentioned. So you are off topic, have no sense of humor.

Wait, what am I saying? This the thread for Complainers, Whiners, Nitpickers. And that you have done.

:e4e:

Psalmist

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
For the complainers are there no whiners?

For the whiners are there no nitpickers?

For the nitpickers are there no ...

:mmph:

Psalmist

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Our grandson's high school scrapped their football program altogether ... It is Joshua's senior year :mmph:

Joshua "Mister Football" is 17 and old 6' 7"

The :mmph: became :jump:

Joshua "Mister Football" high school will have a 6 man football team and that would help Joshua, then yesterday he got an offer from a very large Houston area prep school to play 11 man football, they want him really bad and are willing to give him a full scholarship for his senior year. There will lots of paper work to do, this prep schools Football training camp/season starts Monday.

NewDay

You boil tea to make it hot,
Then put ice in it to make it cold,
You put sugar in it to make it sweet,
Then lemon to make it sour,
Say here's to you and then drink it yourself ... :mmph:

LOL...now I want to do all those silly things, thanks alot for posting this, ..adding to the whining!

:)

NewDay

When I was a child, my momma used to tell me when I whined:

"you made your bed, now lay in it".

When you think about it, there is some real wisdom there.

If we all could acknoweldge our own wrong doing, and decide to take full acceptance for it's outcome, instead of whining about it, we could lay down and rest.

:think:

sky.

BANNED
Banned
When I was a kid, dad said;

"If you're bored, I can find you something to do".

"I'll give you something the whine about".

What I told my boys;

"You're not bored, you're boring"

"You know the coffee maker takes water"

Psalmist

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
:geek:

Here's to you and me,
May we never disagree;
But if we do,
To heck with you,
Here's to me.

:carryon:

Psalmist

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Changed the thread title because of a few who are antagonistic, "I have said", so-and-so did say, well you know what I mean.

Psalmist

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Let's hear it for the complainers complimentary whiners wine at the nitpickers picnic.

Psalmist

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
What is implied profanity and how does it differ from an offensive statement?
As I understand it...

Implied profanity has missing letters of a profane or vulgar word an offensive profanity would have the profane or vulgar word spelled out complete, both can be offenses leading to the (offending) poster being banned here at TOL.

Besides implied profanity or profanity are just really unnecessary and unneeded and unwanted. I don't by into the excuse of "we're adults here" we should get passed that a act like grownups.

Please read the forums rules.