FOOLS:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
The Church of Christ in East Ridge Chattanooga, North GA. was my first and O-N-L-Y Church. They were JUST LIKE Y-O-U, Knowing nothing who or what G-O-D IS!!!!!!!! - So They had me arrested and sent to south Ga. to the Insane Islam for 3 Months ( "Without a Trial" )!!!!!!!!! -- Thus I HATE FALSE Churches who Call themselves Christians!!!!!!!!!!
You only need a commitment hearing. It's not a trial. The judge has to reasonably conclude from the facts at hand that you are in need of a course of treatment you would not voluntarily enter into AND that you pose an imminent danger to yourself or others, evidenced by recent overt acts or expressed threats of violence, OR that you are by virtue of the evidence presented and your state of mind unable to care for your own physical health and safety so as to create an imminently life-endangering crisis and in need of that involuntary treatment.

If you were in for three months you had some fairly serious issues and were likely prescribed a course of treatment which included medication.

Letsargue

You only need a commitment hearing. It's not a trial. The judge has to reasonably conclude from the facts at hand that you are in need of a course of treatment you would not voluntarily enter into AND that you pose an imminent danger to yourself or others, evidenced by recent overt acts or expressed threats of violence, OR that you are by virtue of the evidence presented and your state of mind unable to care for your own physical health and safety so as to create an imminently life-endangering crisis and in need of that involuntary treatment.

If you were in for three months you had some fairly serious issues and were likely prescribed a course of treatment which included medication.

I did then - like I do here, ONLY there and then, I Held up my Hand in (( "Bible STUDY" )), N-O-T during Church, - they called on me, AND ID Just told them they were wrong, and show them what GOD SAID; --and they had to get me OUT OF "My Own Church" at that TIME; AND They DID!! -- That's the same as these phony ?christians here WOULD DO!!!

I didn't get a hearing of ANY KIND!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 011416

Letsargue

i spose one would have to be insane to embrace islam :idunno:

"M-A-N-Y" American Republicans - and most ALL Democrats are part to Very much Islamic followers. - Obama is total Islamic, thus all Obama followers are near the same; with the Rest, even the People of the most popular TV News Programs are very much Islamic followers, but try to convince the fools that they are NOT!!!

Your Country is Already O-V-E-R, but just Not yet put to all the LAWS of Obama YET Totally!!!

(( Watch "Your" N-E-W-S ))!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 011416

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Excuse me?

Keep moving! As in move along this is not your concern?

The well being of my neighbor is indeed my concern, as is the belittling of another by individuals that actually think they are rightly guided under God.

Perhaps you could let go of your pride and go over the command of GOD. Perhaps that will afford you to see your own error while accusing others.

Who are you to claim my business isn't here?

Sincerely

Pack your bags, and get outta Dodge before sundown or you're
gonna have to make room for Letsargue in your garage! Keep
the gasoline cans away from him though! Only feed him
three times a day and go light on the snacks.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
"M-A-N-Y" American Republicans - and most ALL Democrats are part to Very much Islamic followers. - Obama is total Islamic, thus all Obama followers are near the same; with the Rest, even the People of the most popular TV News Programs are very much Islamic followers, but try to convince the fools that they are NOT!!!

Your Country is Already O-V-E-R, but just Not yet put to all the LAWS of Obama YET Totally!!!

(( Watch "Your" N-E-W-S ))!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 011416

How do we know, for a certainty, that you're not an Islamic infiltrate, bent on destroying our morale?

Letsargue

You shouldn't troll just because you don't respect someone.

T-R-O-L-L??? -- That's ALL that TOL Love Bird Thing Can D-O, Nothing else. He can't use Scriptures to defend himself for anything. He can ONLY SPIT ON Someone who He HATES, (( LIKE M-E ))!!!!!!!!! -- AND Always Get away with I-T!!!!!!!!

Can you not see how people are joining TOL, and then Leaving because they can See this stuff continuing?? - There was about 1000 joining in 3 weeks, but the numbers are getting smaller. -- TOL is not here for Long, I'm sure they won't tell us until it's too late!!!

(( Are you Watching Your N-E-W-S ))??????

PAUL, DAVID -- 011416

popsthebuilder

T-R-O-L-L??? -- That's ALL that TOL Love Bird Thing Can D-O, Nothing else. He can't use Scriptures to defend himself for anything. He can ONLY SPIT ON Someone who He HATES, (( LIKE M-E ))!!!!!!!!! -- AND Always Get away with I-T!!!!!!!!

Can you not see how people are joining TOL, and then Leaving because they can See this stuff continuing?? - There was about 1000 joining in 3 weeks, but the numbers are getting smaller. -- TOL is not here for Long, I'm sure they won't tell us until it's too late!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 011416
I don't really watch the news too much. Just try hard to stay in the graces of God by following the way shown by the Christ. Can't do anything other than my part. News just causes me needless worry of things I cannot personally change. I'm faithful to the word of GOD. The rest doesn't seem to matter too much.

Peace

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

PAUL, DAVID -- 011416

So, you think what you do, draws people onto TOL? You sound
like one of those folks that stand in line at a grocery store and
argue with invisible friends and enemies! I really don't believe
you have a charismatic personality that appeals to the masses.

popsthebuilder

So, you think what you do, draws people onto TOL? You sound
like one of those folks that stand in line at a grocery store and
argue with invisible friends and enemies! I really don't believe
you have a charismatic personality that appeals to the masses.
Woe friend!

If you do anything for the eye of man then you are doing it for the wrong reason.

We shouldn't do anything for the sake of personal benefit. If actions reflect utter belief then one will be provided for. Man has little to do with it. Not that it isn't good spread the gospel for the sake of man.
Not only in word, but in action.
Peace

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You shouldn't troll just because you don't respect someone.

Thanks for your input. However, this is a forum. What you consider
trolling, someone else, may not. See what I'm saying? Actually, you
seem like a nice guy/gal. So, I think you should be given a chance to
speak your mind, without posters being negative towards you.

Stay that way okay?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Woe friend!

If you do anything for the eye of man then you are doing it for the wrong reason.

We shouldn't do anything for the sake of personal benefit. If actions reflect utter belief then one will be provided for. Man has little to do with it. Not that it isn't good spread the gospel for the sake of man.

Peace

Thanks for your opinion. But, remember, that's all it is, an opinion.

popsthebuilder

Thanks for your input. However, this is a forum. What you consider
trolling, someone else, may not. See what I'm saying? Actually, you
seem like a nice guy/gal. So, I think you should be given a chance to
speak your mind, without posters being negative towards you.

Stay that way okay?
Negativity from others with a different mindset is something I am used to and warned of. The Lord will not test me past my capabilities in utter faithfulness.

In short, I'm relatively indifferent on the subject.

Thanks for your concern though, if it indeed was genuine and not some strange idol threat.

Peace with humility

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Excuse me?

Keep moving! As in move along this is not your concern?

The well being of my neighbor is indeed my concern, as is the belittling of another by individuals that actually think they are rightly guided under God.

Perhaps you could let go of your pride and go over the command of GOD. Perhaps that will afford you to see your own error while accusing others.

Who are you to claim my business isn't here?

Sincerely

You're right Pops, I admire your input.

popsthebuilder

Thanks for your opinion. But, remember, that's all it is, an opinion.
Sir, I assure you it is not merely my opinion. It might take me a while to find scriptural reference, but it's their, more than once.

Nothing within the direction under God, by man, is to be directly for the sight(reward) of man, but for the sake of man,
What is this hint of I know better than you, that's coming off of your posts? Are you a pastor, or priest? Are you one to judge another without knowing much about them?

I'm here to promote the good and release the bad. The one who sets on the right hand of GOD, allowing for his mercy at this point, the Lord will indeed judge righteously.

I don't really see any big problems with the general message that letsargue is attempting to convey, although quite harsh, surely that is a result of negativity towards him.

I've seen similar displays of hate in atheist forums, from atheists and "theists" at times.

It's kind of difficult for people to learn when their angry, or prideful.

Peace

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Sir, I assure you it is not merely my opinion. It might take me a while to find scriptural reference, but it's their, more than once.

Nothing within the direction under God, by man, is to be directly for the sight(reward) of man, but for the sake of man,
What is this hint of I know better than you, that's coming off of your posts? Are you a pastor, or priest? Are you one to judge another without knowing much about them?

I'm here to promote the good and release the bad. The one who sets on the right hand of GOD, allowing for his mercy at this point, the Lord will indeed judge righteously.

I don't really see any big problems with the general message that letsargue is attempting to convey, although quite harsh, surely that is a result of negativity towards him.

I've seen similar displays of hate in atheist forums, from atheists and "theists" at times.

It's kind of difficult for people to learn when their angry, or prideful.

Peace

You're starting to come off a wee bit judgmental. If you can't take
the heat on TOL, you might consider a less confrontational forum?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Negativity from others with a different mindset is something I am used to and warned of. The Lord will not test me past my capabilities in utter faithfulness.

In short, I'm relatively indifferent on the subject.

Thanks for your concern though, if it indeed was genuine and not some strange idol threat.

Peace with humility

What church or denomination are you affiliated with?

popsthebuilder

You're starting to come off a wee bit judgmental. If you can't take
the heat on TOL, you might consider a less confrontational forum?
As stated previously, I'm fine. Don't really appreciate being told to leave repeatedly, or being passive aggressively threatened, but that's irrelevant really.

Why does my denomination concern you?

I am faithful to, and in the Lord our GOD.

Is there some factor specifically you are inquisitive of? If so, just ask, I'll gladly answer.

Peace