FOOLS:

Letsargue

Paul, where does the Bible say those you judge to be lost will stand before you?

( 1 Corinthians 2:16 KJV ) -- AND -- ( Colossians 1:25-28 KJV )

If One IS IN Christ, Then CHRIST IS in Him. - If One has the "Word of God" in His Heart / the Mind of Christ, then Christ is in One's Mind. (( The Word of God IS CHRIST )). -- The Word of God is the "Flesh" of Christ. - The "Body of Christ" is the People of God Who MAKE UP CHRIST Where He IS, - "( Heaven )". ----- ( Ephesians 2:6 KJV ) -- "I IN HIM, And HE IN ME", where He is. -- That's the only "WAY" One Will ever get to Heaven. ----( Baptism is the FIRST "A-N-D" FINAL "Resurrection" ), not the false baptism of your day. ----- ( Galatians 3:27 KJV ) -- ( Ephesians 2:5-7 KJV )!!!

God S-A-Y-S That to the Christian, not to the Lost. Just Read IT!!!

((( Watch YOUR NEWS )))!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 011416

popsthebuilder

FOOLS:

Check God's definition of FOOLS:

Only Fools "WILL" Defend themselves with everything BUT The Word of God // CHRIST!!! -- The Word of God "IS" Christ, AND the Word of God "IS" the Truth, and the TRUTH IS CHRIST!!!!! AND Nothing else IS Christ. Christ has Never Been a "MAN"!!!
There Has "NEVER; EVER" Been a "Man or Person" / A "PERSON" Named Christ!! - Never a Person!!! ---- "N-A-M-E", means "Authority" in the Word of God / the Truth // CHRIST!!! - Christ, the Truth is the "Authority" of the Christian!!! - The Christian, is one who IS Like Christ / the Truth. Christ the Truth is Who "OR" What is IN the "Mind" that The Truth / Christ has given to the Christian, Not to the FOOLS!!! -- ((( Romans 3:10-12 KJV )))!!! -- There is ( "NO CHRISTIAN ON EARTH" ), that is the Truth / Christ / the Word of GOD.

The Bible is Nothing BUT ( "PARABLES" ). - Parables are NOT the Truth, but Comparisons /// ""COMPARISONS "" of the "Truth"!!! - Fools can't understand what a Parable IS!!! - You ALL Have to take the "Parables" and reject the Truth // CHRIST The TRUTH!!!

Christ IS The Father / GOD /// The Son of God /// "( PRINCE" )!!! -- HOW; Know it ALLS??? -- Read the Book / the Word of God // Read the "Mind" of Christ the Truth!!

How Can Christ the Truth dwell in You if You Do Not have the "Mind of CHRIST"// And How can the Mind of Christ be in you if He has not Given You "HIS MIND"???
Christ can not be in "Your" Mind, but Only in His Own Mind that HE has given to the Christians, that are not IN Your foolish World, but IN HEAVEN!!!!!!!!! - Read the BOOK!!!

A Fool cannot prove this wrong, but only cast the Truth // Christ from YOUR FOOLISH Selves!!!!

In the Bible, the (( "LETTER" )) of the Word of God is Nothing but "LIES", not the Truth: (( 2 Corinthians 3:6 KJV )) -- 6- "Who also hath made US able ministers of the New Testament; ((( "Not of the Letter" ))), BUT of the Spirit: ((( for the Letter ""Killeth"" ))). --//-------- Christ "W-A-S the Carnal WORD, but Now Christ IS The "SPIRITUAL WORD"!!!
The True Word / Christ WAS Rejected by all you FOOLS, and was slain and became the Spiritual WORD, and You FOOLS Have rejected the Spiritual WORD Because you Cannot SEE the Spirit of Christ, the Spiritual WORD!!!

OOOHHHH -- How I'm going to LOVE it when You Fools stand before ME while you're in HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Read IT!!!!

((( Watch ""Y-O-U-R"" -- N-E-W-S!!!! )))!!!!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 010916
That last remark specifically, shows your own misdirection in pride unfortunately.

Peace

Letsargue

That is what I was wondering about. Is Letsargue setting himself up as ME the I AM

And the answer is?

There is ONLY "TWO Spirits", "NO MORE"; - Christ and Satan.--- Each of the Two Spirits Are Made of Many Members, Christ or Satan.
Every Person's Inter Man, ( Man AND Woman ), IS either Satan OR Christ. You are not your own "Inter Man". YOU Cannot have TWO Spirits in You!!! -- For the Woman: -- ( 1 Peter 3:1-4 KJV ) -- 4- "But let it be the "HIDDEN M-A-N" of the Heart". --//--

"The flesh profits Nothing". - Only the Spirit of Light, or the Spirit of Darkness. Good or evil.

Just what will YOUR Name be in Heaven OR Hell??? - Your Carcass / Flesh bares Your name, NOT Your Inter MAN!!!
There is only One Person in Heaven OR Hell

Again; in Your World, Not MINE!!! --- ((( Romans 3:10-12 KJV ))!!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 011416

Last edited:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
People call me crazy too.

It says in scripture that the righteous under God will be ridiculed by the masses.

It also says something or another about brotherly love and equality once or twice.

Peace

Guess I'm judging too to some extent. Not to condemn, but to show.

Humbly,
Peace

I guess that makes you a hypocrite then, right?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Letsargue has admitted in the past that he was committed to a mental institution by his church. His posts are insane. He seems to relish the idea of people being in Hell. He takes great joy in it. If you listen to him, he's the only true Christian on planet earth.

Letsargue

Letsargue, you must realize that you're quite insane, right?

((( GM ))):
I-F - I'm As INSANE as YOU Say I AM; - (( Why did the Navy Put Me in the Secret A-B-O-V-E "TOP SECRET" )) - To Type on Tapes, to give to ALL the Submarines off the West Cost, Top Secret Messages??? ---- The Whole time I was in the Navy in the early Sixties??? -- ((( What did YOU DO ))); HUHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

((((( G-O-N-E!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! )))))

PAUL, DAVID -- 011416

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
((( GM ))):
I-F - I'm As INSANE as YOU Say I AM; - (( Why did the Navy Put Me in the Secret A-B-O-V-E "TOP SECRET" )) - To Type on Tapes, to give to ALL the Submarines off the West Cost, Top Secret Messages??? ---- The Whole time I was in the Navy in the early Sixties??? -- ((( What did YOU DO ))); HUHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 011416

We're to take the word of a madman that he was given a national
security clearance? How do we know it's not part of your psychoses?
The voices in your head may be telling you these things?

You have said that you spent time in a mental institution. Was that
at the same time you were a secret agent for the government?

Get some help man? You need therapy and meds. The 60s probably
missed with your head?

popsthebuilder

Are you that insane Pops?
I understand that I am not any better than anyone else. I understand that the Christ will be the ultimate judge. Am I perfect in Christ? No. I have been made to sin that I might understand the an that lie in us all, and the way of which one, by the will of God, can rise above that sin. I try not to condemn any. I hate sin. I do not hate the sinner.

I doubt that the individual in question attests that they are perfect or without blemish in Christ. I have heard of such, but too have. Heard that one who thinks he is without sin whatsoever is lying to themself and others.

popsthebuilder

((( GM ))):

PAUL, DAVID -- 011416
I don't care what people say man. You are a character. Makes for intriguing conversation I'm sure.

Peace brother.

May God guide us all by his will to his mercy, for our sake.

popsthebuilder

Then, keep moving.
Excuse me?

Keep moving! As in move along this is not your concern?

The well being of my neighbor is indeed my concern, as is the belittling of another by individuals that actually think they are rightly guided under God.

Perhaps you could let go of your pride and go over the command of GOD. Perhaps that will afford you to see your own error while accusing others.

Who are you to claim my business isn't here?

Sincerely

Letsargue

Letsargue has admitted in the past that he was committed to a mental institution by his church. His posts are insane. He seems to relish the idea of people being in Hell. He takes great joy in it. If you listen to him, he's the only true Christian on planet earth.

The Church of Christ in East Ridge Chattanooga, North GA. was my first and O-N-L-Y Church. They were JUST LIKE Y-O-U, Knowing nothing who or what G-O-D IS!!!!!!!! - So They had me arrested and sent to south Ga. to the Insane Islam for 3 Months ( "Without a Trial" )!!!!!!!!! -- Thus I HATE FALSE Churches who Call themselves Christians!!!!!!!!!!

((( Watch Your N-E-W-S )))!!!!!!!!!

(( G-O-N-E ))!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 011416