Flat earth proven false

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You are the one who kept bumping your question because you thought you had some evidence to prove a "fake CGI" image on the front cover of that video. However I went and did more research and found out where the problem is: you have not paid close enough attention to the angle from which the image is taken. Kansas City does not appear in the front cover image because it is too far to the west and south. It really is just as simple as that: it is not in the image because it is not supposed to be in the image.

I went and did what I already suggested you could do yourself and here is what I found:

kansas-city.jpg

1_M1_S-post.jpg

Hope that helps. :)

The other two circles are Omaha Nebraska and Des Moines Iowa. Kansas city is just outside the frame in the picture.

daqq

The other two circles are Omaha Nebraska and Des Moines Iowa. Kansas city is just outside the frame in the picture.

:thumb: Yep. :)

PS ~ I even took the first image and turned it a little and then tilted it, (without attempting to add any curvature), and that is exactly what it did: even though KC is north of St. Louis the viewing angle brought KC down below the cutoff line at the bottom of the video cover image. The satellite is going toward the northeast; so the bottom edge of the camera lens runs from the northwest to the southeast and KC is somewhere beneath the camera viewing angle in that shot, (which is inclined or "looking" toward the northeast), and therefore KC is already out of view in the cover image.

kansas-city2.png

Last edited:

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
:thumb: Yep. :)

PS ~ I even took the first image and turned it a little and then tilted it, (without attempting to add any curvature), and that is exactly what it did: even though KC is north of St. Louis the viewing angle brought KC down below the cutoff line at the bottom of the video cover image. The satellite is going toward the northeast; so the bottom edge of the camera lens runs from the northwest to the southeast and KC is somewhere beneath the camera viewing angle in that shot, (which is inclined or "looking" toward the northeast), and therefore KC is already out of view in the cover image.

kansas-city2.png

Your depiction still doesn't show St.Louis north of Omaha.
Nice try but still a fail.
In order to get the original shot you have to merge two different angles.
Hint: It's called CGI.

daqq

They can still fake the curvature, IMO.

The pic Sherman posted can't be done in real life.

If we really went at it there is no doubt who the real CGI fakers would be.
Ya'll ought to take a closer look at your own flat-earth artwork and videos one of these days.

daqq

That is just an approximate without even trying to add curvature, done in a few minutes, because I knew what your response would be anyways. Same ole same ole: nitpick what you do not wish to see or hear because you already swallowed the flat-earth desert camel whole. No sweat off my back. Chao. :)

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Ya'll ought to take a closer look at your own flat-earth artwork and videos one of these days.

Username did have one thing right.

I've been served.

It just wasn't by you just this morning.

Mark 10:45

45For even the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give his life as a ransom for many."

daqq

Username did have one thing right.

I've been served.

It just wasn't by you just this morning.

Mark 10:45

45For even the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give his life as a ransom for many."

What does that have to do with your claim of St. Louis being north of Omaha? If you understand the geometry and the viewing angle the video still does not show what you claim it does because you have no clue what you are actually looking at. North is not "up" or the top edge in the video cover image but rather way off toward the upper left hand side of the image. :chuckle:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Many cameras have fish eye lenses so it doesn't have to be "faked". Fake nasa's images are ALL doctored in some way, shape or fashion. It's been proven. Have you seen the raw footage from Apollo where they are caught putting a piece of paper over part of the famous shots of the "ball"? Or the interview of them after they "went to the moon" - Hooray. One small step for interstellar deep space travel delusions for centuries to come. I have a 2 hour video of the entire interview and another analyzed by medical behavioral experts. Very enlightening. There's simply too many inconsistencies to ignore, for me.

daqq

Many cameras have fish eye lenses so it doesn't have to be "faked". Fake nasa's images are ALL doctored in some way, shape or fashion. It's been proven. Have you seen the raw footage from Apollo where they are caught putting a piece of paper over part of the famous shots of the "ball"? Or the interview of them after they "went to the moon" - Hooray. One small step for interstellar deep space travel delusions for centuries to come. I have a 2 hour video of the entire interview and another analyzed by medical behavioral experts. Very enlightening. There's simply too many inconsistencies to ignore, for me.

That is just another part of the overall meme. Even if the moon landing was faked, and I am not saying it was or was not, it doesn't matter one way or the other to me, but let's say for a moment that it was indeed faked: does that mean the earth is flat? Absolutely not, but rather, all it would mean, (if it was true), is that the US took a big gamble for political reasons so as to build some sort of national pride for beating the Russians to the moon and start up a space program in the process. That is a big part of the problem with the current meme: jumping to wild and outrageous conclusions based on conspiracy theories and online imaging and video material, which even if many of such conspiracy theories and story lines were true, they still would not actually translate into the earth being flat. Just because the US may have faked the moon landing does not mean the earth is flat: it would just mean, (again, if that is true), that we simply were not ready or able to get to the moon at that time. The same goes for the NASA CGI imagery: even if they do use a lot of CGI that still does not suddenly mean that the earth must be flat. Moreover, aside from a few other points like these, most everything else from the argument for a flat earth is meme material, talking points, and bunch of faulty do it yourself "science experiments" done with either willful deceit or plain ignorance and using those things to jump to wild conclusions. Much of the meme material boldly displays the rationality and thinking of such individuals, one example you posted on Pg.2 of this thread, (and I have seen you post it several other times in several other places, and there are many more like it), reveals this quite clearly:

The above does not prove anything and is nothing more than meme material. I could take it right back to the meme depot, or wherever it came from, and change the slogan to read just the opposite, something like, "If you think this proves a flat earth: you probably skipped science class and were out behind the bleachers smoking a doobie", (lol), and how would that be any different from what it says now? It's just an opposing opinion. Neither statement proves anything. It is nothing more than someone's opinion using advertising slogans, pics, and posters to blanket the internet with meme fodder.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
That is just another part of the overall meme. Even if the moon landing was faked, and I am not saying it was or was not, it doesn't matter one way or the other to me, but let's say for a moment that it was indeed faked: does that mean the earth is flat? Absolutely not, but rather, all it would mean, (if it was true), is that the US took a big gamble for political reasons so as to build some sort of national pride for beating the Russians to the moon and start up a space program in the process. That is a big part of the problem with the current meme: jumping to wild and outrageous conclusions based on conspiracy theories and online imaging and video material, which even if many of such conspiracy theories and story lines were true, they still would not actually translate into the earth being flat. Just because the US may have faked the moon landing does not mean the earth is flat: it would just mean, (again, if that is true), that we simply were not ready or able to get to the moon at that time. The same goes for the NASA CGI imagery: even if they do use a lot of CGI that still does not suddenly mean that the earth must be flat. Moreover, aside from a few other points like these, most everything else from the argument for a flat earth is meme material, talking points, and bunch of faulty do it yourself "science experiments" done with either willful deceit or plain ignorance and using those things to jump to wild conclusions. Much of the meme material boldly displays the rationality and thinking of such individuals, one example you posted on Pg.2 of this thread, (and I have seen you post it several other times in several other places, and there are many more like it), reveals this quite clearly:

The above does not prove anything and is nothing more than meme material. I could take it right back to the meme depot, or wherever it came from, and change the slogan to read just the opposite, something like, "If you think this proves a flat earth: you probably skipped science class and were out behind the bleachers smoking a doobie", (lol), and how would that be any different from what it says now? It's just an opposing opinion. Neither statement proves anything. It is nothing more than someone's opinion using advertising slogans, pics, and posters to blanket the internet with meme fodder.

17 minutes

This video is SO typical of the tactics used to TRY debunking flat earth. Number one, satellites do not "orbit" the earth and we still wouldn't be able to see the tower in Dubai or wherever they said the tallest tower is, on flat earth. From those lies to, "having no ATMs or high speed stock trades" are all lies. Listen to how desperate they are getting to debunk flat earth. Why so worried if we're not telling the truth?

I know I can still post in Dave's thread so since this flat earth thread is still open, I suppose I can post here also. :idunno:

Right Divider

Body part
This video is SO typical of the tactics used to TRY debunking flat earth. Number one, satellites do not "orbit" the earth and we still wouldn't be able to see the tower in Dubai or wherever they said the tallest tower is, on flat earth. From those lies to, "having no ATMs or high speed stock trades" are all lies. Listen to how desperate they are getting to debunk flat earth. Why so worried if we're not telling the truth?
Why can't you see the tallest tower from anywhere on a flat earth? What is blocking your view?

Why so worried if we're not telling the truth?
Some of us like to expose lies and protect others from them.

daqq

17 minutes

I already made my case to you with two videos and the sundials and commentary on Pg.27 of your own thread which is now closed. Sundials and observations taken from the earth are all I need to know the truth. The first video I know you watched, because you called it "amateur hour", which revealed to me then that you have been drawn into this by slick videos and ad-campaigns. It is really all about the physical natural observations which can be taken from earth; and sundials are no doubt the end of the flat earth argument for those willing to understand how they work and why they work, for sundials can only work the way they do on a spherical earth.

Last edited:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I already made my case to you with two videos and the sundials and commentary on Pg.27 of your own thread which is now closed. Sundials and observations taken from the earth are all I need to know the truth. The first video I know you watched, because you called it "amateur hour", which revealed to me then that you have been drawn into this by slick videos and ad-campaigns. It is really all about the physical natural observations which can be taken from earth; and sundials are no doubt the end of the flat earth argument for those willing to understand how they work and why they work, for sundials can only work the way they do on a spherical earth.
I don't think that sundials can prove a globe or the whole debate would have ended years ago. Do you see something nobody else has seen. Anybody can search every flat earth question by typing "flat earth Youtube" after any flat earth question or the same for information in print.

IMO, the greatest deceptions by satan are in full effect now with the majority of the world believing the big bang, evolution, interstellar travel and seeding planets, the shape of the earth, 14.5 billion year old infinite "universe" , a 4.5 billion year old earth and No need for God. Pretty evil plan, IMO. Most of the world are in a strong delusion, that they may deceive the very elect, if it is possible. The world "falls for" the slick packaging and "ads" - Not flat earthers.

So when God turned back the sundial and would have moved it forward if requested, AND stopped the sun and moon for about a whole day, yet God never stops the earth nor anything else in the "solar system" or the vast moving, expanding "universe" , somehow that looks a "globe" and cosmos that science feeds you?