Feminism

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Anyone can speak in church, it's not a courtroom.

But what does that have to do with the fact that it's about women not being able to preach or have authority over men?

The very fact that Paul tells the women to not speak just goes to show how much authority women had!
But like I said, your little group doesn't care at all about looking retarded, so I'll just leave you to it.

You forgot what verse you quoted didnt you, now you are moving the goalposts, you said first a woman could not speak nor teach in the church because of the verse you dont understand on silence, i showed you false. period.

Skybringr

BANNED
Banned
If there were to be such a thing as reincarnation and within the realms of fluctuating time and space - then I wonder if you'd be so adamant if you were to be a woman living in 1884...

But then you wouldn't have a voice anyway and should just keep your gob shut, so at least that much would be a constant...

I wouldn't go talk a bunch of smack I couldn't back up, for starts :chuckle:
Many women these days are punks, and they are glorified in being so. It's pathetic.

Skybringr

BANNED
Banned
You forgot what verse you quoted didnt you, now you are moving the goalposts, you said first a woman could not speak nor teach in the church because of the verse you dont understand on silence, i showed you false. period.

You are allowed to talk in church, just not preach, teach, or have apostolic power.

Your just going on a dumb technicality, because just as always, you only aim to act like a little girl.

~But I do not allow a woman to teach or exercise authority over a man, but to remain quiet~
I wonder who said that :think:

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
You are allowed to talk in church, just not preach, teach, or have apostolic power.

Your just going on a dumb technicality, because just as always, you only aim to act like a little girl.

~But I do not allow a woman to teach or exercise authority over a man, but to remain quiet~
I wonder who said that :think:

You just proved yourself a deceiver, this is what i discussed and you said originally (not the verse you are Now alluding to since you were shown false:

1 Corinthians 14:34
Let women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted them to speak, but to be subject, as also the law saith.

Paul teaches that women cannot preach Godly wisdom to men. They are subject to other women and children.
'
Your interpretation of that verse is false. :)

Skybringr

BANNED
Banned
You just proved yourself a deceiver, this is what i discussed and you said originally (not the verse you are Now alluding to since you were shown false:

'
Your interpretation of that verse is false. :)

1 Timothy 2:12
I do not permit a woman to teach or to assume authority over a man; she must be quiet.

Women should remain silent in the churches. They are not allowed to speak, but must be in submission, as the law says.

See that ~beautiful~ correlation?
Who's the deceiver now? :wave:

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
1 Timothy 2:12
I do not permit a woman to teach or to assume authority over a man; she must be quiet.

Women should remain silent in the churches. They are not allowed to speak, but must be in submission, as the law says.

See that ~beautiful~ correlation?
Who's the deceiver now? :thumb:

Run along now :wave:

The 2 do not correlate, sorry, because in one, just a couple chapters before, give guidlines for women teaching in the church, sorry.

keep being desperate, its pathetic and makes you look weaker than you already look :)

Skybringr

BANNED
Banned
The 2 do not correlate, sorry, because in one, just a couple chapters before, give guidlines for women teaching in the church, sorry.

keep being desperate, its pathetic and makes you look weaker than you already look :)

And none of the guidelines permit women having authority over men.

If there's anything weak about me right now it's my inability to deal with a bunch of nonsense from your crowd where, 99% of the time, I otherwise do.

Skybringr

BANNED
Banned
I just schooled you, didnt i, and you werent able to stop me, how about that?

You didn't school me in anything, you just when on some stupid tangent.

I brought up the verse in relevance to the authority of men, and you start bringing up how women can be deacons and so on and so forth, all of which is completely irrelevant.

You need to just go on somewhere with your nonsense.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
You didn't school me in anything, you just when on some stupid tangent.

I brought up the verse in relevance to the authority of men, and you start bringing up how women can be deacons and so on and so forth, all of which is completely irrelevant.

You need to just go on somewhere with your nonsense.

LOL - no. :)

Skybringr

BANNED
Banned
Well of course you wouldn't. You just talk a whole bunch of crap instead.

:plain:

I'd take the house, kids, and finances and not feel the least bit bad about it; emancipated women have no moral fiber.

Thanks to feminist men like yourself.
Who wouldn't take advantage of that? :chuckle:

Arthur Brain

I'd take the house, kids, and finances and not feel the least bit bad about it; emancipated women have no moral fiber.

Thanks to feminist men like yourself.
Who wouldn't take advantage of that? :chuckle:

It was thanks to misogynistic farts such as yourself that women felt compelled to fight against such, so therein lies the irony...

Suck it up 'macho man'...:p

Skybringr

BANNED
Banned
It was thanks to misogynistic farts such as yourself that women felt compelled to fight against such, so therein lies the irony...

Feminism didn't start because of misogyny, feminism started because women didn't want to be treated like women :rolleyes:
And that says a lot about new age feminists, which is void of any accountability- which you just encouraged. Good job.
Maybe one day you all will crawl out of your delusions and understand these things.

bybee

Feminism didn't start because of misogyny, feminism started because women didn't want to be treated like women :rolleyes:
And that says a lot about new age feminists, which is void of any accountability- which you just encouraged. Good job.
Maybe one day you all will crawl out of your delusions and understand these things.

I doubt that you ever shall crawl out of your insecurities and delusions.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Feminism didn't start because of misogyny,

And you know this because you are a feminist ... ?

feminism started because women didn't want to be treated like women

Being treated like women? Just what does that mean? Why define anyone's treatment based on their gender?

And that says a lot about new age feminists, which is void of any accountability

Uh huh. Please provide examples and ... since you have decided to make this thread your own personal "He-Man Women's Hater" thread, show how ALL men accept accountability.

Skybringr

BANNED
Banned
For the sake of argument, let's accept that premise for a moment. Now stop and ponder why that would be.

Well let's define first where feminism began.
Fundamentally, it was where women wanted the right to vote and be in electoral offices, otherwise known as the women's suffrage movement.

This was not a movement pertaining to misogyny. Women wanted to participate in political dealings, and this was largely something of unmarried or otherwise independent women.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Well let's define first where feminism began.
Fundamentally, it was where women wanted the right to vote and be in electoral offices, otherwise known as the women's suffrage movement.

This was not a movement pertaining to misogyny. Women wanted to participate in political dealings, and this was largely something of unmarried or otherwise independent women.

When someone wishes to hold office or have someone who represents THEIR interests hold office, it's because those previously doing the job were not adequately representing them.

That would be the men. Why would men purposely set out to elevate men instead of representing women?

There's your misogyny.

Status
Not open for further replies.