Favorite, Classic, Bob Enyart Live

Status
Not open for further replies.

9-11 conspiracy

Video Fruitcakes

Video Fruitcakes

I have some of the old TV show still on VCR. The best video is one he used to sell called Video Fruitcakes.

I talked to Bob about a month ago and asked about the TV show where he was “reading from Hillary’s book ‘It Takes a Village.’” I put it in quotes not because that’s what Bob said but because he wasn’t actually reading from that book. He quoted parts of the book and invited liberals to call in. The obliged him and, of course, defended Hillary and her ideas. One problem though, at the end of the show the cover “accidentally” slipped off the book and it was “Mein Kamph” (My Trials) by Hitler.

Anyway, they haven’t been able to find of copy of that video.

Shalom

9-11 conspiracy said:
I have some of the old TV show still on VCR. The best video is one he used to sell called Video Fruitcakes.

I talked to Bob about a month ago and asked about the TV show where he was “reading from Hillary’s book ‘It Takes a Village.’” I put it in quotes not because that’s what Bob said but because he wasn’t actually reading from that book. He quoted parts of the book and invited liberals to call in. The obliged him and, of course, defended Hillary and her ideas. One problem though, at the end of the show the cover “accidentally” slipped off the book and it was “Mein Kamph” (My Trials) by Hitler.

Anyway, they haven’t been able to find of copy of that video.

:ha: I have heard about his one. Definatley a classic Enyart. :chuckle:

Status
Not open for further replies.