Favorite, Classic, Bob Enyart Live

Status
Not open for further replies.

fool

Hall of Fame
Knight said:
Like I said....

Call Bob's show and discuss absolute morality.

You can straighten him out on its origin, source and standard.
Already did.

Shalom

truthteller86 said:
My all time favorite BEL is from the old TV (and likely 'Video Fruitcake') archives I call: "Gary's Dilemma" (low quality audio attached...had to scrunch it way down to get under 2mb...just imagine it's an analog cell phone).
Everyone should hear this, if nothing else, for the entertainment value...
Favorite quote from "Gary's Dilemma" : "Ask your dog if this could all happen by accident...I think he might know more."

(Knight...let this hang aroung for a while huh? I'm sue Bob won't mind :) )

I just listened to your link Truthteller. Thanks.

That was awesome.:chuckle:

hitek357

Shalom said:
Yorzhik said:
Eagle eggs, although I think that was TV only.

Ah man......

Bob? Someone on Bob's support staff? Knight? Someone who knows Bob and could get permission? Can someone pull just the audio track from Eagle Eggs and make it available somewhere? If I remember it correctly, the video makes Eagle Eggs much mo' better, the audio could stand on its own.

Shalom

hitek357 said:
Bob? Someone on Bob's support staff? Knight? Someone who knows Bob and could get permission? Can someone pull just the audio track from Eagle Eggs and make it available somewhere? If I remember it correctly, the video makes Eagle Eggs much mo' better, the audio could stand on its own.

Hey that'd be cool.

truthteller86

Shalom said:
I just listened to your link Truthteller. Thanks.

That was awesome.:chuckle:
Thanks peace. Whenever I'm feeling down, I can always count on Gary (the confessed tomato murderer) for a few laughs.... That's how dumb you get when you reject God. I guess Gary will be in the same partition of Hell as Fool, Allsmiles, and the rest, should they breathe their last prior to humbling themselves before Jesus Christ.

AS LONG AS THERE'S BREATH, THERE IS HOPE ! Just ask Greg.

Last edited:

GuySmiley

fool said:
I really liked his series with fool.
Check my sig for the links, or visit the sticky archive thread at the TOP of the BEL forum for a discussion on it. Also, look into the "foolish question" thread for a foolish question you just might want to consider.
I'm not sure they will go down as classic, but they rank highly with me also.

CRASH

TOL Subscriber
I liked the shows where he put up the pictures of the dead homos from the recent obituaries.

Shalom

Shalom said:
Hello all...

I was wondering what are your all time favorite Bob Enyart Live shows? I have only been listening to Bob for about a year and I know I have my favorites. Maybe some of you who have listened to him forever could que me in on some of the really good classic ones I have missed. Or some of you who have stood at the picketing lines with him can recall a great debate. Anyways I thought that it would be fun to hear some good "Bob stories."

Heres a few of my favorite "Bob" things:

-One of my all time favorite shows is when he debated the other pastor on immorality.

-I love his funny show titles.

-I thought his debate in the museum where the curator wouldnt admit he exsisted was great, and my whole family loved the biblically correct tour we went on.

-I had a wonderful time at the predestination conference and I learned a lot.

Does this post deserve a neg rep? Joe Roberts :loser: neg repped me for the above O.P.

JoyfulRook

My favorite shows are:

Eagle Eggs
Michael Shermer
Eugenie Scott
That pig show, where he interviewed the escaped pig. (from early, early BEL or BEP)
Can Larry Burn Forever?
Bob's Getting Rusty

Shalom

Dread Helm said:
My favorite shows are:

Eagle Eggs
Michael Shermer
Eugenie Scott
That pig show, where he interviewed the escaped pig. (from early, early BEL or BEP)
Can Larry Burn Forever?
Bob's Getting Rusty

I want to hear this Eagle Egg one. Everyone keeps talkin about how great it is. Interviewed the escaped pig?? :ha: sounds like a good one. :)

Jukia

One of the first one's I heard involved a self proclaimed paleontologist who claimed to have found a T. rex with fresh green plant material in its mouth. Unfortunatley, attempts to contact that potential Nobel prize winner were unsuccessful.

Vaquero45

Hall of Fame
Turbo said:
Three of Bob's PI appearances are available here:
http://kgovarchives.com/media.html

Were you aware of this? :think:

Guy, I have a bunch of excerpts from Bob's PI appearances, (and others) on a BEL media cd I was sent that I'll let you borrow. they are probably the same ones listed in Turbo's link, not sure, but most of the descriptions sound familiar.

Shalom

I just listened to the Larry Flint one. That is disgusting and depressing how they treated Bob and Victoria. It made me so mad.

Servo

Formerly Shimei!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dread Helm said:
My favorite shows are:

Bob's Getting Rusty

Some of us debated Rusty for a number of months on Bob's e-mail group. I have a picture that Rusty sent to one of the members named Kirk Z. Rusty is shown in his trailer holding a sign with vulgarities on it and I think he was flipping Kirk off. Rusty was a real homo trailer trash redneck.

Anyone remember Eva the evil lesbian?

CRASH

TOL Subscriber
Shimei said:
Some of us debated Rusty for a number of months on Bob's e-mail group. I have a picture that Rusty sent to one of the members named Kirk Z. Rusty is shown in his trailer holding a sign with vulgarities on it and I think he was flipping Kirk off. Rusty was a real homo trailer trash redneck.

Anyone remember Eva the evil lesbian?

I remeber eva. Yuk.

Are you still in contact with KZ? If so, see if you can get me his e-mail!

Status
Not open for further replies.