False Witness

MaxGrit

I said
No but I would accuse you of false witness if you said it was the Holy Spirit. Because the Holy Spirit only quotes verses. Its the hidden language of the Spirit.

John 14:26
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
(NKJ)

John 16:13-14
13 "However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own authority, but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come.
14 "He will glorify Me, for He will take of what is Mine and declare it to you.
(NKJ)

2 Cor 5:5
5 Now He who has prepared us for this very thing is God, who also has given us the Spirit as a guarantee.
(NKJ)

You would be blaspheming the Holy Spirit. You don't want to do that.

MaxGrit

You seem to be the expert at bearing false witness against Scripture... each and everyone of your carefully parsed posts convey something that the original writer did not intend to teach.

It could be worst. He could be chopping individual words from different parts and join them together into sentences.

MaxGrit

I said
Can you even define blasphemy against the Holy Spirit?

Sure. It's when you ignore the conviction and teachings of the HS, saying good is evil, evil is good. Truth is lie, lie is truth.

For instance, accusing the Holy Spirit of false witness is blasphemy. It's saying truth is lie.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
It could be worst. He could be chopping individual words from different parts and join them together into sentences.

I said
Well if you knew the bible you could prove that. But just planting doubts for everyone only helps the devil. Are you working for the devil?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Sure. It's when you ignore the conviction and teachings of the HS, saying good is evil, evil is good. Truth is lie, lie is truth.

For instance, accusing the Holy Spirit of false witness is blasphemy. It's saying truth is lie.

I said
So if I am following the Holy Spirit and the verses He gives me. And your criticizing it that would mean your speaking against the Spirit.

Matt 12:31
31 "Therefore I say to you, every sin and blasphemy will be forgiven men, but the blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven men.
(NKJ)

MaxGrit

I said
So if I am following the Holy Spirit and the verses He gives me. And your criticizing it that would mean your speaking against the Spirit.

Matt 12:31
31 "Therefore I say to you, every sin and blasphemy will be forgiven men, but the blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven men.
(NKJ)

You only think you're following the Holy Spirit. Who knows why you keep chopping like that.

Anyways, the Holy Spirit tells you to stop with the chopping.

MaxGrit

I said
Down the board alittle ways is a revelation I posted on the Holy Spirit. And on the hidden language of the Spirit. Before you get in any more trouble with God I suggest you go read them.

Sigh, the Holy Spirit asked me to step away right now, because if I don't, you will blaspheme against the Holy Spirit this very night.

Therefore, good night. I will pray for you. God bless you.

Holy Spirit says, "Stop chopping up the Bible into tiny pieces. Enough is enough."

Your warning from the Holy Spirit.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You only think you're following the Holy Spirit. Who knows why you keep chopping like that.

Anyways, the Holy Spirit tells you to stop with the chopping.

I said
I'm a 67 year old man. I went through the three years of the milk understanding. I went through the eleven years of the meat understanding. I came to the revelations of Jesus Christ. I have received over 1500 of these revelations in the past 25 years.
How old are you?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Sigh, the Holy Spirit asked me to step away right now, because if I don't, you will blaspheme against the Holy Spirit this very night.

Therefore, good night. I will pray for you. God bless you.

Holy Spirit says, "Stop chopping up the Bible into tiny pieces. Enough is enough."

Your warning from the Holy Spirit.

I said
Read them revelations.

MaxGrit

I said
I'm a 67 year old man. I went through the three years of the milk understanding. I went through the eleven years of the meat understanding. I came to the revelations of Jesus Christ. I have received over 1500 of these revelations in the past 25 years.
How old are you?

Apparently it's time for you to stop chopping.

MaxGrit

I said
No but I would accuse you of false witness if you said it was the Holy Spirit. Because the Holy Spirit only quotes verses. Its the hidden language of the Spirit.

26"But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
(NKJ)

13"However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own authority, but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come.
14"He will glorify Me, for He will take of what is Mine and declare it to you.
(NKJ)

5Now He who has prepared us for this very thing is God, who also has given us the Spirit as a guarantee.
(NKJ)

Yet, you were rebuked by the HS this very night. Not from scriptures only does the Holy Spirit teaches, but also from the mouth of the the living God.

What are you doing my friend with the carnal works?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Yet, you were rebuked by the HS this very night. Not from scriptures only does the Holy Spirit teaches, but also from the mouth of the the living God.

What are you doing my friend with the carnal works?

I said
I even showed you that the Holy Spirit can only quote scripture and you cant see it.

The Holy Spirit brings to remembrance what Jesus has already said to us. Quoting the verses.

26"But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
(NKJ)

The Holy Spirit is not allowed to speak on His own authority, He can only take from what Jesus has said.

13"However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own authority, but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come.
14"He will glorify Me, for He will take of what is Mine and declare it to you.
(NKJ)

That is our only guarantee in the bible.

5Now He who has prepared us for this very thing is God, who also has given us the Spirit as a guarantee.
(NKJ)