False Witness

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
False Witness
Testifying without evidence is false witness. Testifying your born again without going through the milk and the meat understanding and having the revelations of Jesus Christ is bearing false witness. Telling someone they are NOT saved when they are alive is bearing false witness.

John 5:36-39
36 "But I have a greater witness than John's; for the works which the Father has given Me to finish-- the very works that I do-- bear witness of Me, that the Father has sent Me.
37 "And the Father Himself, who sent Me, has testified of Me. You have neither heard His voice at any time, nor seen His form.
38 "But you do not have His word abiding in you, because whom He sent, Him you do not believe.
39 "You search the Scriptures, for in them you think you have eternal life; and these are they which testify of Me.
(NKJ)

3141 marturia (mar-too-ree'-ah);

from 3144; evidence given (judicially or genitive case):

KJV-- record, report, testimony, witness.

Mark 14:57-63
57 And there arose certain, and bare false witness against him, saying,
58 We heard him say, I will destroy this temple that is made with hands, and within three days I will build another made without hands.
59 But neither so did their witness agree together.
60 And the high priest stood up in the midst, and asked Jesus, saying, Answerest thou nothing? what is it which these witness against thee?
61 But he held his peace, and answered nothing. Again the high priest asked him, and said unto him, Art thou the Christ, the Son of the Blessed?
62 And Jesus said, I am: and ye shall see the Son of man sitting on the right hand of power, and coming in the clouds of heaven.
63 Then the high priest rent his clothes, and saith, What need we any further witnesses?
(KJV)

5576 pseudomartureo (psyoo-dom-ar-too-reh'-o);

from 5575; to be an untrue testifier, i.e. offer falsehood in evidence:

KJV-- be a false witness.

If Someone Is Alive They Are saved. Saved is a free gift.
Your saved from the condemnation you rightly deserve now. So That you can work out your salvation.

Mark 16:16
16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.
(KJV)

Mark 16:16
16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.
(KJV)

4982 sozo (sode'-zo);

from a primary sos (contraction for obsolete saoz, "safe"); to save, i.e. deliver or protect (literally or figuratively):

KJV-- heal, preserve, save (self), do well, be (make) whole.

Rom 3:9-18
9 What then? Are we better than they? Not at all. For we have previously charged both Jews and Greeks that they are all under sin.
10 As it is written: "There is none righteous, no, not one;
11 There is none who understands; there is none who seeks after God.
12 They have all turned aside; they have together become unprofitable; there is none who does good, no, not one."
13 "Their throat is an open tomb; with their tongues they have practiced deceit"; "The poison of asps is under their lips";
14 "Whose mouth is full of cursing and bitterness."
15 "Their feet are swift to shed blood;
16 Destruction and misery are in their ways;
17 And the way of peace they have not known."
18 "There is no fear of God before their eyes."
(NKJ)

Matt 19:25-30
25 When His disciples heard it, they were greatly astonished, saying, "Who then can be saved?"
26 But Jesus looked at them and said to them, "With men this is impossible, but with God all things are possible."
27 Then Peter answered and said to Him, "See, we have left all and followed You. Therefore what shall we have?"
28 So Jesus said to them, "Assuredly I say to you, that in the regeneration, when the Son of Man sits on the throne of His glory, you who have followed Me will also sit on twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.
29 "And everyone who has left houses or brothers or sisters or father or mother or wife or children or lands, for My name's sake, shall receive a hundredfold, and inherit eternal life.
30 "But many who are first will be last, and the last first.
(NKJ)

Work Out Your Own Salvation

Phil 2:10-13
10 that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven, and of those on earth, and of those under the earth,
11 and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.
12 Therefore, my beloved, as you have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling;
13 for it is God who works in you both to will and to do for His good pleasure.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Matt 12:34-37
34 "Brood of vipers! How can you, being evil, speak good things? For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks.
35 "A good man out of the good treasure of his heart brings forth good things, and an evil man out of the evil treasure brings forth evil things.
36 "But I say to you that for every idle word men may speak, they will give account of it in the day of judgment.
37 "For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned."
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Planting doubts

Its so sad to see these conversations on TOL. You people with your own opinion are running rampant. Your accusations that the other one is wrong or not saved is blasphemy. Your opinions about what parts of the bible are inspired by God are blasphemy. The carnal mind and carnal language that you are useing, is deceiving. You make God look very weak and without control of His Word. And what your doing to the new christians with your petty arguing who start out depending on Gods Word is destroying them.

Mark 9:42
42 "But whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in Me to stumble, it would be better for him if a millstone were hung around his neck, and he were thrown into the sea.
(NKJ)

God is the creator of heaven and earth, He is not this weak spiritual being that cannot control what goes into His bible that you make Him out to be. He only asks that you believe in His Word, trust in Hm, obey His Son Jesus and purge your minds of carnality(human wisdom). But you are useing your carnality(human wisdom) to plant doubts. You are a bunch of intellectual idiots.

1 Cor 2:4-5
4 And my speech and my preaching were not with persuasive words of human wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power,
5 that your faith should not be in the wisdom of men but in the power of God.
(NKJ)

God said there is only one guaranteed Teacher, the Holy Spirit. And if you read Gods Word the Holy Spirit will teach you everything with the verses. God said the only truth about God is the Word of God. But your intellect finds fault with it so you interpret it. Or I should say the devil interprets it for you. The devil keeps you from learning from the Holy Spirit with interpretations.

2 Cor 11:14-15
14 And no wonder! For Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light.
15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also transform themselves into ministers of righteousness, whose end will be according to their works.
(NKJ)

II Th 2:4-5
4 who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.
5 Do you not remember that when I was still with you I told you these things?
(NKJ)

II Th 2:10-12
10 and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
11 And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie,
12 that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.
(NKJ)

You do everything that the Word says not to do. Instead of doing what it says to do.

1 Cor 4:6
6 Now these things, brethren, I have figuratively transferred to myself and Apollos for your sakes, that you may learn in us not to think beyond what is written, that none of you may be puffed up on behalf of one against the other.
(NKJ)

John 5:37-40
37 "And the Father Himself, who sent Me, has testified of Me. You have neither heard His voice at any time, nor seen His form.
38 "But you do not have His word abiding in you, because whom He sent, Him you do not believe.
39 "You search the Scriptures, for in them you think you have eternal life; and these are they which testify of Me.
40 "But you are not willing to come to Me that you may have life.
(NKJ)

John 7:38
38 "He who believes in Me, as the Scripture has said, out of his heart will flow rivers of living water."
(NKJ)

HisServant

You seem to be the expert at bearing false witness against Scripture... each and everyone of your carefully parsed posts convey something that the original writer did not intend to teach.

Thunder's Muse

Planting doubts

Its so sad to see these conversations on TOL. You people with your own opinion are running rampant. Your accusations that the other one is wrong or not saved is blasphemy. Your opinions about what parts of the bible are inspired by God are blasphemy. The carnal mind and carnal language that you are useing, is deceiving. You make God look very weak and without control of His Word. And what your doing to the new christians with your petty arguing who start out depending on Gods Word is destroying them.

Mark 9:42
42 "But whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in Me to stumble, it would be better for him if a millstone were hung around his neck, and he were thrown into the sea.
(NKJ)

God is the creator of heaven and earth, He is not this weak spiritual being that cannot control what goes into His bible that you make Him out to be. He only asks that you believe in His Word, trust in Hm, obey His Son Jesus and purge your minds of carnality(human wisdom). But you are useing your carnality(human wisdom) to plant doubts. You are a bunch of intellectual idiots.

1 Cor 2:4-5
4 And my speech and my preaching were not with persuasive words of human wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power,
5 that your faith should not be in the wisdom of men but in the power of God.
(NKJ)

God said there is only one guaranteed Teacher, the Holy Spirit. And if you read Gods Word the Holy Spirit will teach you everything with the verses. God said the only truth about God is the Word of God. But your intellect finds fault with it so you interpret it. Or I should say the devil interprets it for you. The devil keeps you from learning from the Holy Spirit with interpretations.

2 Cor 11:14-15
14 And no wonder! For Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light.
15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also transform themselves into ministers of righteousness, whose end will be according to their works.
(NKJ)

II Th 2:4-5
4 who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.
5 Do you not remember that when I was still with you I told you these things?
(NKJ)

II Th 2:10-12
10 and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
11 And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie,
12 that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.
(NKJ)

You do everything that the Word says not to do. Instead of doing what it says to do.

1 Cor 4:6
6 Now these things, brethren, I have figuratively transferred to myself and Apollos for your sakes, that you may learn in us not to think beyond what is written, that none of you may be puffed up on behalf of one against the other.
(NKJ)

John 5:37-40
40 "But you are not willing to come to Me that you may have life.
(NKJ)

John 7:38
38 "He who believes in Me, as the Scripture has said, out of his heart will flow rivers of living water."
(NKJ)

Good point, Squeaky :)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You seem to be the expert at bearing false witness against Scripture... each and everyone of your carefully parsed posts convey something that the original writer did not intend to teach.

I said
lol Its obvious you haven't gotten out of the milk yet. Everything Jesus spoke He spoke in parables. The apostles defined them parables with the milk understanding. But it takes the Holy Spirit to take one into the meat understanding. Which you cant understand. But don't get upset with me I'm not the one that blinded you. You will have to take that up with God.

Matt 13:34-35
34 All these things Jesus spoke to the multitude in parables; and without a parable He did not speak to them,
35 that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophet, saying: "I will open My mouth in parables; I will utter things kept secret from the foundation of the world."
(NKJ)

1 Cor 3:2-3
2 I fed you with milk and not with solid food; for until now you were not able to receive it, and even now you are still not able;
3 for you are still carnal. For where there are envy, strife, and divisions among you, are you not carnal and behaving like mere men?
(NKJ)

Heb 5:12-14
12 For though by this time you ought to be teachers, you need someone to teach you again the first principles of the oracles of God; and you have come to need milk and not solid food.
13 For everyone who partakes only of milk is unskilled in the word of righteousness, for he is a babe.
14 But solid food belongs to those who are of full age, that is, those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil.
(NKJ)

Heb 6:1-3

1 Therefore, leaving the discussion of the elementary principles of Christ, let us go on to perfection, not laying again the foundation of repentance from dead works and of faith toward God,
2 of the doctrine of baptisms, of laying on of hands, of resurrection of the dead, and of eternal judgment.
3 And this we will do if God permits.
(NKJ)

John 14:26
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
(NKJ)

John 16:8-14
8 "And when He has come, He will convict the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:
9 "of sin, because they do not believe in Me;
10 "of righteousness, because I go to My Father and you see Me no more;
11 "of judgment, because the ruler of this world is judged.
12 "I still have many things to say to you, but you cannot bear them now.
13 "However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own authority, but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come.
14 "He will glorify Me, for He will take of what is Mine and declare it to you.
(NKJ)

2 Cor 5:5
5 Now He who has prepared us for this very thing is God, who also has given us the Spirit as a guarantee.
(NKJ)

Livelystone

If Someone Is Alive They Are saved. Saved is a free gift.
Your saved from the condemnation you rightly deserve now. So That you can work out your salvation.

If someone is alive it is by grace and grace alone.

Someone may be alive to the world but because of sin in them are dead to God........ therefore the life they live is by grace for not be judged the judgment they deserve, not because they have been "saved"

Ephesians 2:1 And you hath he quickened, who were dead in trespasses and sins;

Ephesians 2:5 Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved)

Colossians 2:13 And you, being dead in your sins and the uncircumcision of your flesh, hath he quickened together with him, having forgiven you all trespasses;

Until someone is given the Holy Spirit (baptism) they have not been saved from anything present or in the world to come.

What every man (woman) has been given is X amount of time in this life to join in the resurrection of the just. Should they fail to do this they will still be resurrected but to the resurrection of the unjust who will be judged as determined by God

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
If someone is alive it is by grace and grace alone.

Someone may be alive to the world but because of sin in them are dead to God........ therefore the life they live is by grace for not be judged the judgment they deserve, not because they have been "saved"

Ephesians 2:1 And you hath he quickened, who were dead in trespasses and sins;

Ephesians 2:5 Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved)

Colossians 2:13 And you, being dead in your sins and the uncircumcision of your flesh, hath he quickened together with him, having forgiven you all trespasses;

Until someone is given the Holy Spirit (baptism) they have not been saved from anything present or in the world to come.

What every man (woman) has been given is X amount of time in this life to join in the resurrection of the just. Should they fail to do this they will still be resurrected but to the resurrection of the unjust who will be judged as determined by God

I said
you are right about grace. But your talking about the world. And I'm talking about Christianity. When one turns to the Lord satan will come after them. Satan has the power of death. But when one is a disciple and they are turning to the Lord for help. The devil will try to destroy them. And they need to be saved from the condemnation they deserve now. So that they can work out their salvation.

Heb 2:14-15
14 Inasmuch then as the children have partaken of flesh and blood, He Himself likewise shared in the same, that through death He might destroy him who had the power of death, that is, the devil,
15 and release those who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage.
(NKJ)

HisServant

I said
lol Its obvious you haven't gotten out of the milk yet. Everything Jesus spoke He spoke in parables. The apostles defined them parables with the milk understanding. But it takes the Holy Spirit to take one into the meat understanding. Which you cant understand. But don't get upset with me I'm not the one that blinded you. You will have to take that up with God.

Matt 13:34-35
34 All these things Jesus spoke to the multitude in parables; and without a parable He did not speak to them,
35 that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophet, saying: "I will open My mouth in parables; I will utter things kept secret from the foundation of the world."
(NKJ)

1 Cor 3:2-3
2 I fed you with milk and not with solid food; for until now you were not able to receive it, and even now you are still not able;
3 for you are still carnal. For where there are envy, strife, and divisions among you, are you not carnal and behaving like mere men?
(NKJ)

Heb 5:12-14
12 For though by this time you ought to be teachers, you need someone to teach you again the first principles of the oracles of God; and you have come to need milk and not solid food.
13 For everyone who partakes only of milk is unskilled in the word of righteousness, for he is a babe.
14 But solid food belongs to those who are of full age, that is, those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil.
(NKJ)

Heb 6:1-3

1 Therefore, leaving the discussion of the elementary principles of Christ, let us go on to perfection, not laying again the foundation of repentance from dead works and of faith toward God,
2 of the doctrine of baptisms, of laying on of hands, of resurrection of the dead, and of eternal judgment.
3 And this we will do if God permits.
(NKJ)

26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
(NKJ)

John 16:8-14
8 "And when He has come, He will convict the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:
9 "of sin, because they do not believe in Me;
10 "of righteousness, because I go to My Father and you see Me no more;
11 "of judgment, because the ruler of this world is judged.
12 "I still have many things to say to you, but you cannot bear them now.
13 "However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own authority, but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come.
(NKJ)

5 Now He who has prepared us for this very thing is God, who also has given us the Spirit as a guarantee.
(NKJ)

You still do not understand your blasphemy.. and that is sad.

Satan must truly be proud of how much work you have done for him!

After all, Satan is the father of partial truths!... he quoted a portion of what God told Adam and Eve and got them to sin which caused the fall.

By you posting incomplete portions of God's writings, you are doing the exact same thing that Satan did!

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You still do not understand your blasphemy.. and that is sad.

Satan must truly be proud of how much work you have done for him!

After all, Satan is the father of partial truths!... he quoted a portion of what God told Adam and Eve and got them to sin which caused the fall.

By you posting incomplete portions of God's writings, you are doing the exact same thing that Satan did!

I said
ROFLOL That is one very poor attempt to convict me of something. Now have you ever went into a church or a bible study??? I have never met a preacher yet who didn't use parts of the writings to make a point. Not one. Some use portions from the old testament, some use portions from the new testament, and some use both. If that is what your using as evidence of blasphemy every Christian in the world is guilty. lololo Even you.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Ok everyone its almost Oct. That is when deer hunting starts with a bow. So I'm going to take a vacation and get my stuff ready. I think the Lord is delivering me again with the chest pains. But so no one can be deceived about me I am wirtting this. Oct and Nov is deer hunting. I'll try to stop in from time to time. But dont look for me for awhile.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

I said
Evidence, show me some evidence. If you don't have any evidence then your bearing false witness against me.

Jude 1:16
16 These are grumblers, complainers, walking according to their own lusts; and they mouth great swelling words, flattering people to gain advantage.
(NKJ)

Jude 1:19
19 These are sensual persons, who cause divisions, not having the Spirit.
(NKJ)

MaxGrit

I said
Evidence, show me some evidence. If you don't have any evidence then your bearing false witness against me.

Jude 1:16
16 These are grumblers, complainers, walking according to their own lusts; and they mouth great swelling words, flattering people to gain advantage.
(NKJ)

Jude 1:19
19 These are sensual persons, who cause divisions, not having the Spirit.
(NKJ)

Why would evidence be necessary for the truth to be the truth?

Would you call a fact both false and true? Without evidence you say it is false. Then, evidence is given, and you say it is true.

Thus, you claim that the same fact is both false and true. Contradiction.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Why would evidence be necessary for the truth to be the truth?

Would you call a fact both false and true? Without evidence you say it is false. Then, evidence is given, and you say it is true.

Thus, you claim that the same fact is both false and true. Contradiction.

I said
Because no one has a right to call something truth without the Word of God. Because Gods Word is truth. Jesus was sanctified by the truth and He demands that we are sanctified by the truth.

John 17:17-19
17 "Sanctify them by Your truth. Your word is truth.
18 "As You sent Me into the world, I also have sent them into the world.
19 "And for their sakes I sanctify Myself, that they also may be sanctified by the truth.
(NKJ)

Without the quoting of verses all one has is a theology. Theology is spiritual theory, and theory is guessing.

MaxGrit

What if I teach you from the Holy Spirit? There's no evidence.
Would you accuse the Holy Spirit of giving false witness?

MaxGrit

I said
Because no one has a right to call something truth without the Word of God. Because Gods Word is truth. Jesus was sanctified by the truth and He demands that we are sanctified by the truth.

19 "And for their sakes I sanctify Myself, that they also may be sanctified by the truth.
(NKJ)

Without the quoting of verses all one has is a theology. Theology is spiritual theory, and theory is guessing.

Everyone has the right to call truth as truth. God is Truth. In fact, God commands man to say truth is truth, and lies is lies.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
What if I teach you from the Holy Spirit? There's no evidence.
Would you accuse the Holy Spirit of giving false witness?

I said
No but I would accuse you of false witness if you said it was the Holy Spirit. Because the Holy Spirit only quotes verses. Its the hidden language of the Spirit.

(NKJ)

John 16:13-14
(NKJ)

(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Everyone has the right to call truth as truth. God is Truth. In fact, God commands man to say truth is truth, and lies is lies.

I said
That is an oxymoron. If God is truth then we must submit to Gods truth. There is no other truth.

(NKJ)