excellent example of MADism:

heir

TOL Subscriber
You MADs are just amazing.
God's grace is amazing (Ephesians 2:4-9 KJV). Why do you receive not the gift of God? Don't you know that because you refuse it, you shall perish (2 Thessalonians 2:10-12 KJV)? WHy would you be so foolish as to let that happen?

heir

TOL Subscriber
All which are the biblical product of the early Protestant Reformers gleaned from the N.T. Christian fathers, to whom I look for Scriptural guidance and wisdom, for they certainly possessed much more of each, than myself.
None of which 2 Timothy 2:2 KJV by considering what Paul says (2 Timothy 1:13 KJV, 2 Timothy 2:7-8 KJV) according to 2 Timothy 2:15 KJV.

Talk about being spoiled (Colossians 2:8 KJV).

God's Truth

When I say I am "confessional" I refer to holding to the Westminster Confession of Faith, and the Three Forms of Unity (The Heidelberg Catechism, The Belgic Confession, and the Canons of Dordt).

All which are the biblical product of the early Protestant Reformers gleaned from the N.T. Christian fathers, to whom I look for Scriptural guidance and wisdom, for they certainly possessed much more of each, than myself.

Thanks for explaining more about it. I searched the Internet about it because I had never heard of it before.

As for you looking to the Protestant Reformers, have you ever thought of starting over and just doing what Jesus says and waiting on him to reveal himself to you?

God's Truth

Just shut up, moron. You spam that every 10th post.

If I only gave mere denials and insults, and someone told me that it is all Satan gave me, then I would stop doing it. You are the one that spams with the same verbal abuse. You are exactly what you accuse me of doing.

Last edited:

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I am going to start a thread about obnoxious posters.

There are many of them here but I would like to talk about me and GT.

I have to go now but I will post this evening.

stay tuned.

Pease:)