excellent example of MADism:

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Something tells me that he wouldn't agree with you there, seeing as he thinks I'm the devil's spawn. And to be honest EE when he calls us those awful things, you thank most of his posts.

And how can we look into the heart of a person who does nothing but insult and be cruel to others, there is a difference between showing no cloak of flattery and having a hard heart.

I wonder if he would say that Tambora was an enemy of Christ and a Christ rejector and hiss at her when she called Christ Jesus, by his name Jesus? (Which she did) No probably not, because she is of his church. He's quite quick to flatter those who are of his church and put down everyone else who isn't, even if we give him scriptural proof of what we say. And what is his reply when we give him proof? Devil's child, Wolfie sssssssssss! I feel for him because God judges us on what we say when we say we know him. Although I'm starting to think that he needs help, hopefully the love of God can help him overcome and tame his tongue.

But I hope that he doesn't mean it in his heart, and as I have said I have forgiven him. And I hope God does too, because I truly do love God and Christ from my heart. And Jesus didn't speak anything like John w, and he definitely didn't speak like this to those who love him, he rebuked those who didn't believe in him, and he didn't put himself on a pedestal by saying things like "you just can't be like me" etc.

If you agree with him acting like that, then that's between you and God, but I don't believe it's right before God to constantly belittle others and we don't know each others hearts!

And i believe that the way to bring Christ to others is though love and patience, and not by constantly reviling them.

Consider these two Jesus quotes...

Mt. 16:23
Jn. 6:70

Now... a question... what are our 30 pieces of silver... according to scripture?

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Something tells me that he wouldn't agree with you there, seeing as he thinks I'm the devil's spawn. And to be honest EE when he calls us those awful things, you thank most of his posts.

And how can we look into the heart of a person who does nothing but insult and be cruel to others, there is a difference between showing no cloak of flattery and having a hard heart.

I wonder if he would say that Tambora was an enemy of Christ and a Christ rejector and hiss at her when she called Christ Jesus, by his name Jesus? (Which she did) No probably not, because she is of his church. He's quite quick to flatter those who are of his church and put down everyone else who isn't, even if we give him scriptural proof of what we say. And what is his reply when we give him proof? Devil's child, Wolfie sssssssssss! I feel for him because God judges us on what we say when we say we know him. Although I'm starting to think that he needs help, hopefully the love of God can help him overcome and tame his tongue.

But I hope that he doesn't mean it in his heart, and as I have said I have forgiven him. And I hope God does too, because I truly do love God and Christ from my heart. And Jesus didn't speak anything like John w, and he definitely didn't speak like this to those who love him, he rebuked those who didn't believe in him, and he didn't put himself on a pedestal by saying things like "you just can't be like me" etc.

If you agree with him acting like that, then that's between you and God, but I don't believe it's right before God to constantly belittle others and we don't know each others hearts!

And i believe that the way to bring Christ to others is though love and patience, and not by constantly reviling them.
You have thanked no one in this thread other than them that are in your bullying hate-filled non-MAD wolf pack.

You laugh when your bullying hate-filled non-MAD wolf pack says John W. is ugly.

All while you prop yourself up as being a cleaner filthy gutter rat.

Priceless!

marhig

Consider these two Jesus quotes...

Mt. 16:23
Jn. 6:70

Now... a question... what are our 30 pieces of silver... according to scripture?

What are you trying to say about Peter?

And why was Judas a devil? Because knowing Jesus he betrayed him and put his flesh before him. He fell to Satan when tempted and was overcome and put his hand toward the death of Jesus Christ.

Just as we do when we deny him and live by the will of the flesh, crucifying the son of God afresh and putting him to an open shame!

And that's what our 30 pieces of silver are, when we put the lusts of our flesh before God and Christ and once we know the truth, we live by our will and not by the will of God

daqq

Apparently they don't understand Proverbs 27:6 ...

; )

This must be their "spiritual" ER

: )

Maybe they would prefer a kiss worth 30 pieces of silver.

: 0

Why do you suppose I kicked you off my friends list, Judas?
"DAQQ ATTACK" - "Jehovah's Witness" - "Eph 2:8 isn't good enough for you"
Here is one for you: Whosoever hates his brother is a murderer, (1John 3:15). :chuckle:

@marhig ,

There is humorous mischief in @john w 'a demeanor. Look into his eyes, in his picture. He would treat you with Christian Love if you ever ran into him. He stands up for absolute grace and the hope of humanity in Jesus. He refuses to compromise what he understands in scripture and makes people dive deeper into scripture to search Christ out more completely. He wears no cloak of flattery and addresses people who add to Ephesians 2:8 at any point ... with scathing warnings. Read Jesus in the gospels and note how he dealt with people that complicated salvation.

I'm not trying to upset you or take sides... but without dynamic opposition in positive manners ... how would we grow?

Look more deeply into the "heart" behind Saint John W .

- Peace

I thought it was funny and laughed, just like you do when your bullying wolf pack gangs up on John W. with all that "Christian love" ya'll have shown him.

Looks like all ya'lls talk about living your life according to love your neighbor and enemies, remove the log in your own eye, turn the other cheek, obey Jesus, etc. is just that ----- talk, but no walk.
Just a bunch of filthy gutter rats arguing over which one they think is dirtier, as if that will make them any cleaner.

Nothing but talk.

Two little horns like a lambkin but speaks like a dragon . . .
Consuming too much shaggy-satyr scapegoat wandering in the desert of Nod.

marhig

I thought it was funny and laughed, just like you do when your bullying wolf pack gangs up on John W. with all that "Christian love" ya'll have shown him.

Looks like all ya'lls talk about living your life according to love your neighbor and enemies, remove the log in your own eye, turn the other cheek, obey Jesus, etc. is just that ----- talk, but no walk.
Just a bunch of filthy gutter rats arguing over which one they think is dirtier, as if that will make them any cleaner.

Nothing but talk.

Yes..... he can rip others to pieces and you agree with him even though you do what the others that he has criticised yourself!

marhig

You have thanked no one in this thread other than them that are in your bullying hate-filled non-MAD wolf pack.

You laugh when your bullying hate-filled non-MAD wolf pack says John W. is ugly.

All while you prop yourself up as being a cleaner filthy gutter rat.

Priceless!
You say that I haven't thanked others on this thread? And why? Because some of you call people things like filthy gutter rats and wolves, and things like demons and devil's etc. In nearly every post. What is there to thank in that?

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Why do you suppose I kicked you off my friends list, Judas?
"DAQQ ATTACK" - "Jehovah's Witness" - "Eph 2:8 isn't good enough for you"
Here is one for you: Whosoever hates his brother is a murderer, (1John 3:15). :chuckle:

Two little horns like a lambkin but speaks like a dragon . . .
Consuming too much shaggy-satyr scapegoat wandering in the desert of Nod.

Daqq,

At no point have I hated you or called you the anti christ. I warned you that I would take you to task over Israel and you pressed on. I even established that you would be the one to bring division, as I can take a punch 1000 times and continue to agree to disagree, while maintaining friendship.

I would have never unfriended you and I would accept your friend request in a heart beat.

I am a loving person, but when you lock "horns" with me... you'll find your life becomes much more difficult than it was the second before you felt groggy and decided to jump.

Meshak is a manipulator... but you are a person I still trust. That never stopped. I still count you my brother in Jesus.

Say what you will, but these are the facts from my mind and soul.

And one more thing... I know you are a Jehovah's Witness or SDA of prior. Your butchering of the scapegoat meaning is kin to their theology. Ellen G White is a super advocate of this idea.

Nice ERROR!!!!

Christ became our "Azazel".... 2 Cor. 5:21

So, good Job calling Jesus Satan!

Last edited:

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Yes..... he can rip others to pieces and you agree with him even though you do what the others that he has criticised yourself!
Because, unlike you, I recognize that we are all filthy gutter rats that deserve nothing but hell and need the grace of GOD.
None of us are cleaner than the other, for if any breaks one point of the law they are guilty of the whole law.
You can try to prop yourself up as a cleaner gutter rat, but you're still a filthy gutter rat.
I could find some atheists that are more cordial than you, so what would that make you?

OUR behavior is not the point, because our behavior will never save us.
You can find fault in every single human being on the planet.
So just what is your criteria to determine who is a filthy gutter rat and who isn't?
If it's by our own behavior, we all fail.
Gonna have to find something else to clean you besides your own behavior.

Wonder where one can find that "something else" besides your own behavior that can clean you?
Oh yeah ....

Romans 5:18-19 KJV
(18) Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life.
(19) For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.

HINT: Your righteousness and obedience is not the one.
Quit trying to include yours.

john w

Hall of Fame
[MENTION=3698]John W I don't believe that the apostles and disciples called Jesus the Christ everywhere they went, or Lord all of the time when they walked with him. They would have also called him Jesus.

Irrelevant what you speculate they would have addressed Him-your opinion. Or what you believe, as belief in no way determines veracity, They never addressed Him as "Jesus"-"Master," "Lord," yes. ""Jesus?" Never. Only His enemies addressed Him as "Jesus," "to His face," on earth.

[MENTION=3698]For example look here in John 1

And he brought him to Jesus . And when Jesus beheld him, he said, Thou art Simon the son of Jona: thou shalt be called Cephas, which is by interpretation, A stone. The day following Jesus would go forth into Galilee, and findeth Philip, and saith unto him, Follow me.

Was John his enemy and a Christ rejector?

And as I've shown it before, the angel in revelation called him Jesus. So is the angel a Christ rejector and an enemy?

Revelation 14

Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus

Deception, moving the goal posts, by you, changing my "argument." Not one follower addressed Him as "Jesus," during His walk on earth. You citing the "author" of John, as your "proof," which only points/cites to the historical, objective facts, of this "Jesus," regarding His person, what He did.......is as slick as an eel, sliding down a septic tank.

I told you to show some respect. Fellow members of the boc rightly refer to each other, with respect, as "saints," but refuse to honor, respect the Saviour, in like manner, referring to Him like a drinking buddy, "Jesus," or someone with whom they talk on their cell phone.

It is the Lord Jesus Christ. Memorize that title. You will eventually take the knee, and confess Him as such, as God in the flesh-either voluntarily, before you croak, or by force, when it will be too late.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
You say that I haven't thanked others on this thread? And why? Because some of you call people things like filthy gutter rats and wolves, and things like demons and devil's etc. In nearly every post. What is there to thank in that?

Marhig...

I advocate Love... but I'll take 1000 punches and bounce back, because Jesus is my hope... not myself. You and I have always been cordial... and I see much growth in your theology! You are a rare event, as you seem to understand things, others that have Arian inclinations... never grasp. You get the Jesus above the you part.

Now, right to it...

In debate... things get heated... consider this scripture... Acts 15:39

This is human... to error and sin is utterly human... perfection and forgiveness are divine. Soooo... Keep whining with Meshak, who has nothing but unstudied doctrine to offer... or buckle up that belt, slide that sword in its scabbard... and keep clanging scriptural iron. You're better than getting caught up in the victim game!

You have every right to share your view and defend it. When the sharp sword falls your direction... lean on Jesus and let the blade fall where it may.

I mean this... you're no victim.

Give em hell and don't be afraid to walk through the flames...

Sincerely,

EE

john w

Hall of Fame
1 Peter 2

For even hereunto were ye called: because Christ also suffered for us, leaving us an example, that ye should follow his steps: Who did no sin, neither was guile found in his mouth: Who, when he was reviled, reviled not again; when he suffered, he threatened not; but committed himself to him that judgeth righteously:

Matthew 5

But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you, That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven

1 Corinthians 6

Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.
Learn how to quote my argument/answers properly.

Your "response:" Spam a few verses randomly, irrelevant to the argument at hand, creating a moving target, and muse, "Boy, I showed him a thin, ot two, Lucy, and impressed all of TOL while doing it!!!"

Check this out-Genesis-Revelation.

So there. I won.

And notice, once again, as his daddy devil taught him quite well, corrupting/deleting the scripture, as he cites..

1 Corinthians 6

Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.

.....but subtly(Genesis 3:1 KJV) leaves out..

1 Cor. 6 KJV
11 And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God.

And notice he did not even cite the verse #, i.e., 11.

Slick.....Real slick....Like the subtil serpent....

Ssssssssssssssss.............

Sit.

marhig

Because, unlike you, I recognize that we are all filthy gutter rats that deserve nothing but hell and need the grace of GOD.
None of us are cleaner than the other, for if any breaks one point of the law they are guilty of the whole law.
You can try to prop yourself up as a cleaner gutter rat, but you're still a filthy gutter rat.
I could find some atheists that are more cordial than you, so what would that make you?

OUR behavior is not the point, because our behavior will never save us.
You can find fault in every single human being on the planet.
So just what is your criteria to determine who is a filthy gutter rat and who isn't?
If it's by our own behavior, we all fail.
Gonna have to find something else to clean you besides your own behavior.

Wonder where one can find that "something else" besides your own behavior that can clean you?
Oh yeah ....

Romans 5:18-19 KJV
(18) Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life.
(19) For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.

HINT: Your righteousness and obedience is not the one.
Quit trying to include yours.

Oh you've got me totally wrong there Tambora, I know exactly what I'm like in my flesh, and I've said so on this board, I know I'm nothing and my flesh is filth, but here's the thing, once we belong to God he lifts us out of the dust and out of the gutter and he cleans our hearts by the power of the spirit through Christ. Changing us from what we were to being more like his son. And then we can bring the life and love of Christ to others.

Nothing I do of myself is cleaning me Tambora I'm just obeying God as he cleans my heart and helps me to overcome. But I can't just sit and say that Jesus has done it all for me and I don't have to do anything. Yes we do, we are to deny our flesh and live by the will of God. But we can't do this without Christ, and the power of the Holy spirit.

Jerry Shugart

But that CHANGED when Christ came and he was rejected.

How could it have changed since this prophecy has not yet been fulfilled?:

"Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah: Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD: But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people. And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more"
(Jer.31:31-34).​

In this passage we can see that the "fathers" of both the house of Israel and the house of Judah are the physical descendants of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. Their "fathers" broke the LORD's covenant and it was the physical descendants of Jacob who did that.

So these verses prove that sometime in the FUTURE all of the physical descendants of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob will be saved. For some reason you refuse to believe what is here revealed about what will happen in the future. Instead of accepting what is so clear about what this passage is saying you set out to prove that this prophecy cannot be trusted. Do you really think that the LORD was wrong when He foretold of these things happening?

You are preaching into your hat. The Bible CLEARLY SAYS that now it is all those who accept Christ who are Abraham's seed. I know you can read. Why do you ignore what Paul said at GALATIANS 3:26-29? BEING A NATURAL JEW ISN'T IMPORTANT ANYMORE. "THERE IS NEITHER JEW NOR GREEK."

That is true "now." But as Jeremiah 31:31-34 reveals, in the future the people belonging to both the house of Israel and the hose of Judah will be the physical descendants of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.

Do you believe that what happened to Jesus is immaterial? That it doesn't matter what the leaders of the natural Jews did to him by rejecting him as the Messiah? You ignore what he said himself?

"Therefore I say to you, the kingdom of God will be taken from you [natural Israel] and given to a people producing the fruit of it." (Matthew 21:43, NASB)

"Therefore I tell you that the kingdom of God will be taken away from you and given to a people who will produce its fruit" (Mt.21:43; NIV).​

In the following verse we can see exactly to which people the leadership of the kingdom will be given. The Lord said this to His Apostles:

"And I appoint unto you a kingdom, as my Father hath appointed unto me; That ye may eat and drink at my table in my kingdom, and sit on thrones judging the twelve tribes of Israel"
(Lk.22:29-30).​

Now that I have answered your point about the meaning of Matthew 21:43 then please address what I said about Jeremiah 31:31-34 and tell me why I am wrong when I say that those verses are speaking about the physical descendants of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.

Thanks!

Last edited:

marhig

Irrelevant what you speculate they would have addressed Him-your opinion. Or what you believe, as belief in no way determines veracity, They never addressed Him as "Jesus"-"Master," "Lord," yes. ""Jesus?" Never. Only His enemies addressed Him as "Jesus," "to His face," on earth.

Deception, moving the goal posts, by you, changing my "argument." Not one follower addressed Him as "Jesus," during His walk on earth. You citing the "author" of John, as your "proof," which only points/cites to the historical, objective facts, of this "Jesus," regarding His person, what He did.......is as slick as an eel, sliding down a septic tank.

I told you to show some respect. Fellow members of the boc rightly refer to each other, with respect, as "saints," but refuse to honor, respect the Saviour, in like manner, referring to Him like a drinking buddy, "Jesus," or someone with whom they talk on their cell phone.

It is the Lord Jesus Christ. Memorize that title. You will eventually take the knee, and confess Him as such, as God in the flesh-either voluntarily, before you croak, or by force, when it will be too late.
Well as I pointed out, John called him Jesus, as do members of your church too. Maybe you should look at some of their posts too!

marhig

Your "response:" Spam a few verses randomly, and muse, "Boy, I showedd him a thin, ot two, Lucy, and impressed all of TOL while doing it.

So there. I won.

Sit.

Your starting to sound like a spoilt child, I'm not here to "win" anything. It's a shame that you are!

marhig

Your "response:" Spam a few verses randomly, and muse, "Boy, I showedd him a thin, ot two, Lucy, and impressed all of TOL while doing it.

So there. I won.

And notice, once again, as his daddy devil taught him quite well, corrupting/deleting the scripture, ads he cites..

1 Corinthians 6

.....but subtly(Genesis 3:1 KJV) leaves out..

1 Cor. 6 KJV
11 And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God.

And notice he did not even cite the verse #, i.e., 11.

Slick.....Real slick....Like the subtil serpent....

Ssssssssssssssss.............

Sit.

I've deleted this as I'm lowering myself to a level that I believe is wrong to do, sorry

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You say that I haven't thanked others on this thread?
I said you have thanked no one but the bullying hate-filled non-MAD wolf pack.
Nothing untruthful about that.

I said you laugh when your bullying hate-filled non-MAD wolf pack says John W. is ugly.
Nothing untruthful about that.

Still trying to prop yourself up as a cleaner filthy gutter rat, I see.
Don't see you jumping on your bullying hate-filled non-MAD wolf pack about all the ugly things they say to others.

Are you starting to get the picture yet that you are no cleaner than all the other filthy gutter rats?

Thank goodness for grace - UNMERITED favor, so that none can ever make a boast of their own behavior having anything to do with the grace GOD bestows.

I can guarantee that John W. does not credit any of his behavior along with the behavior of the one.
It's the righteousness and obedience of one only.

musterion

Won't speak for anyone else but...if the majority of TOL is correct that forgiveness and justification are not by grace through faith but have to be worked for and/or worked at to keep them, then God may as well send me to the Lake of Fire NOW because I'm not going to make it.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
I've deleted this as I'm lowering myself to a level that I believe is wrong to do, sorry

Marhig...

We never pick up our corpse of a body and claim to be improving or more "righteous".

This is a form of Spiritual Pride... it is "Spiritual Beauty" and boasting in our self perceived "growth" / Obedience. Think of it this way...

Is God Proud, or Humble?

If you see God is humble and you believe He is Love incarnate... you will see that counting our success or failure is absolutely WORTHLESS.

God's work of Salvation is all we need.

Ephesians 2:8 ... what does this mean?

Consider this... let's say a girl is molested by her father and runs away from home at the age of 14. She gets pumped by the age of 16 and is using heroine to deal with the pain of the soul. Imagine that an evangelist teaches her the true meaning of Ephesians 2:8 ... over the next 20 years of her life, she struggles with life and drugs... sex and hating herself.

But she claims Jesus love every day of her life...

Now imagine that you are talking to this girl one day and she drinks to kill the pain, and shoots once a year to celebrate her freedom from prostitution and her newfound forgiveness towards her father... that she found in Jesus.

To you... what would she be, and would you see the amazing work she is to Jesus, or would you try to make her a "better" "Christian"?

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You still believe you can dirty or clean your own self by your behavior, don't ya?
Always wanting to make it two instead of one.
Always comparing your behavior with the behavior of other men as your measuring stick, instead of comparing your behavior with the behavior of GOD alone.