excellent example of MADism:

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Yeah.
You see, God doesn't look at blood, He looks at those who seek Him.

His elect are His children.

That was always the case from the beginning- the only thing is, the Jews were the only one's who had knowledge of Him.

To be blunt, Jews are just racist- that's the irony behind those as yourself calling me 'antisemitic'.

They are the ones who feed this idea of us grafting to them, who crucified Christ and still reject him to this day, and you nonetheless buy right into that :rolleyes:

I mean, what is that :freak:
Get real
Talking about 'stand with Israel'

Why not just stand with Islam- they at least hold Jesus to be the co-prophet of Mohammad :idunno:

Yeah, the Moslems might be more correct that the unbelieving Jews.

Moslems are crazy but the Jews are cold blooded.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Listen to yourself, You're not Jesus, and you judge wrongly!!! Does anything except abuse come out of your mouth? Jesus didn't constantly speak like you do, he preached a gospel of repentance, love and forgiveness. You speak nothing but abuse and condemnation.

Christ Jesus and his apostles didn't speak abuse like that to those who love him and God with all their hearts and you don't know the hearts of others. And you judge me on the gospel that man has twisted, to suit the flesh, a do nothing gospel, no obedience to God and no living by the will of God which Christ Jesus clearly taught that we are to do. Your gospel doesn't even involve the teachings of Christ Jesus which you say is only for the Jews thus making teachings of Christ of non effect. You use Paul's words and twist them to suit flesh. And you say that I'm wrong,!!! At least I follow the teachings of our Lord Jesus Christ!

You don't know me or the hearts of others here yet you judge us through your flesh as belonging to Satan, your mouth is disgusting and you give yourself a title that you are not entitled to, you are proud, self righteous and condensing, you insult everyone who doesn't believe as you do, seeing yourself as right and everyone else as wrong, and you constantly revile people in almost every post you write, whilst putting yourself on a pedestal, you are nothing like Jesus Christ or his apostles!

As for me not believing that Jesus is God. I stand by that, Jesus Christ is the son of the living God but he's not the Almighty God, and I have shown many verses on here to show why I believe as I do, which show that I am speaking the truth, even Jesus himself said that the father is his God. Show me where it says in the Bible that I have to believe that Jesus is God to be saved? And I mean just like that! Or that there is a God the son, or that we have to believe in a trinity?

It doesn't say any of that anywhere, it says that we have to believe that Jesus Christ is the son of God and it says that the father is also the God and father of our Lord Jesus! And that is what I believe!

On top of that John W is ugly.

LA

john w

Hall of Fame
On top of that John W is ugly.

LA

1.No, I'm quite good looking, demon. Ask the chicks. Nevermind-you are a chick. Post your pic, demon. Let's have a look.

I thought so-quite hideous looking are you, old hag, and embarrassed? Yes...Or, is it that demons cannot be photographed?

2. Oooops!!! LALAW is lost-again, not having "given his life to the Lord," and stumbling in his walk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Oh, no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Samuel 16 KJV

7 But the Lord said unto Samuel, Look not on his countenance, or on the height of his stature; because I have refused him: for the Lord seeth not as man seeth; for man looketh on the outward appearance, but the Lord looketh on the heart.

Disgusting actress-which side of your demonic face would you like slapped?

Leave-we smell your dung/sulfur, even through the computer.

Last edited:

KingdomRose

Can you not read? The passage is in regard to the physical descendants of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. Besides that, Paul placed the fulfillment of Jeremiah 31:31-34 in the future:

"And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob. For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins" (Ro.11:26).​

None of the verses you quoted changes what Paul said here and they do not change what is said at Jeremiah 31:31-34.

All you are doing is writing your own version of the Bible, a version which is directly contradicted by what the real Bible teaches.

You are preaching into your hat. The Bible CLEARLY SAYS that now it is all those who accept Christ who are Abraham's seed. I know you can read. Why do you ignore what Paul said at GALATIANS 3:26-29? BEING A NATURAL JEW ISN'T IMPORTANT ANYMORE. "THERE IS NEITHER JEW NOR GREEK."

Does your version of the Bible say this?

"There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free man, there is neither male nor female; for you are all one in Christ Jesus. And if you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham's descendants, heirs according to promise." (NASB)

KingdomRose

That doesn't change the fact that Jeremiah 31:31-34 is speaking about the physical descendants of Abraham, Issac and Jacob.

But that CHANGED when Christ came and he was rejected. Do you believe that what happened to Jesus is immaterial? That it doesn't matter what the leaders of the natural Jews did to him by rejecting him as the Messiah? You ignore what he said himself?

"Therefore I say to you, the kingdom of God will be taken from you [natural Israel] and given to a people producing the fruit of it." (Matthew 21:43, NASB)

"Jerusalem, Jerusalem, who kills the prophets and stones those who are sent to her! How I wanted to gather your children together, the way a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, and you were unwilling. Behold, your house is being left to you desolate!" (Matthew 23:37,38, NASB)

Bye bye natural Jews as God's people who would make up the ruling class of the Kingdom. That goes to the Christian congregation. (I Peter 2:9,10)

KingdomRose

In fact, Paul speaks like MADist when it comes to Israelite.

Paul does not talk like Jesus when it comes to spiritual Israelites.

It looks to me like he does. Didn't Jesus say that Israel's house was left desolate, and that the Kingdom would be given to those producing the fruitage of it? (Matt.21:43; Matthew 23:37,38) That is exactly what happened when Jehovah went to the Gentiles to take out of them a people for His name. (Acts 15:14) So both Jews and Gentiles then made up the true descendants of Abraham. (Galatians 3:26-29) Like Paul said.

marhig

Foolishness.
Is it? Well that's strange because Jesus himself says that God is his God, and I believe him. Maybe it's foolishness not to, seeing as there is no God the son in the Bible, no trinity, and nowhere are we told to believe in a trinity to be saved!

Christ Jesus said that eternal life is to know the ONLY TRUE GOD, which he says is the father, and Jesus says that he was sent by him. And that we are to believe that Jesus is the son of God. And I do so in following what Jesus taught, he never once said that we are to believe that he is God!

So who is believing in the truth? Maybe you can show me where it says in the Bible that I must believe that Jesus is God to be saved?

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
LA I have to admit that this one liner had me laughing!

But it's his ugliness on the inside that's not good. I hope that God can help him clean his heart and mouth out.

If he desires it but--

Joh 9:41 Jesus said unto them, If ye were blind, ye should have no sin: but now ye say, We see; therefore your sin remaineth.

marhig

Wow, you deceiving little punk! You quip that I am "not Jesus!!!" I had not thought of that!! And? Irrelevant, you deceiving weasel, as no one is. So, by that "argument," shut your trap.

Clown.

And show some respect-it is the Lord Jesus Christ, Christ rejector, as only His enemies, such as yourself, ever addressed Him as "Jesus," while he walked the earth. And, unless you change your mind, "repent," you will eventually address Him, with respect, confess Him as the LORD God, per Phillipians 2 ff, and do so, on your knees, as this is replayed for the judge, an angry Lord Jesus Christ:

We have listened to you, when you assert satanically...

Now, you listen up:

Take your hand, and put it on your Jeremiah 17:9 KJV heart. Hear the heart beat? Listen....Know what you are hearing? That is the drum cadence of your funeral march, sounding off, one beat at a time, your future appointment at the great white throne(Rev. 20:11 KJV), with an angry and just God, the great God and Savior(Titus 2:13 KJV), the Lord Jesus Christ, as you try to get by Him...

...and He sends you packing to that "all smokers are welcome" residence, known as "hell."
[MENTION=3698]Tambora[/MENTION]

John w says here that the enemies of Christ Jesus call him Jesus. And you liked this post, yet you called Christ Jesus, Jesus only yesterday?

John W I don't believe that the apostles and disciples called Jesus the Christ everywhere they went, or Lord all of the time when they walked with him. They would have also called him Jesus.

For example look here in John 1

And he brought him to Jesus . And when Jesus beheld him, he said, Thou art Simon the son of Jona: thou shalt be called Cephas, which is by interpretation, A stone. The day following Jesus would go forth into Galilee, and findeth Philip, and saith unto him, Follow me.

Was John his enemy and a Christ rejector?

And as I've shown it before, the angel in revelation called him Jesus. So is the angel a Christ rejector and an enemy?

Revelation 14

Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus

marhig

Wrong:

Child of the devil.

Yes.

Yes, he did, to vipers, children of the devil, wolves, serpents, whited walls.....So did Paul.

Let me get my hanky out.

Made up-I am one of the nicest, sweetest guys, on TOL....Except when I meet a wolf, child of the devil,....or communist. And I do not negotiate with wolves, devil kids,.....or communists. I condemn them, and mark/expose/identify them, to protect the sheep/babes.

That is scriptural, devil child. Accept it, wolfie.

He did to wolves,...like yourself, and actors, like yourself, who do not "love him and God with all their hearts..."

No, and neither do you; but I know a wolf's testimony-yours.

As I have been saying, TOL audience-a perverter of the gospel of Christ-on record-again.

Wolf. Child of the devil.

We know-wolf, child of the devil.

Ssssssssssssssssssssss..........

1 Peter 2

For even hereunto were ye called: because Christ also suffered for us, leaving us an example, that ye should follow his steps: Who did no sin, neither was guile found in his mouth: Who, when he was reviled, reviled not again; when he suffered, he threatened not; but committed himself to him that judgeth righteously:

Matthew 5

But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you, That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven

1 Corinthians 6

Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
1.No, I'm quite good looking, demon. Ask the chicks. Nevermind-you are a chick. Post your pic, demon. Let's have a look.

I thought so-quite hideous looking are you, old hag, and embarrassed? Yes...Or, is it that demons cannot be photographed?

2. Oooops!!! LALAW is lost-again, not having "given his life to the Lord," and stumbling in his walk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Oh, no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Samuel 16 KJV

7 But the Lord said unto Samuel, Look not on his countenance, or on the height of his stature; because I have refused him: for the Lord seeth not as man seeth; for man looketh on the outward appearance, but the Lord looketh on the heart.

Disgusting actress-which side of your demonic face would you like slapped?

Leave-we smell your dung/sulfur, even through the computer.

Apparently they don't understand Proverbs 27:6 ...

; )

This must be their "spiritual" ER

: )

Maybe they would prefer a kiss worth 30 pieces of silver.

: 0

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
[MENTION=3698]Tambora[/MENTION]

John w says here that the enemies of Christ Jesus call him Jesus. And you liked this post, yet you called Christ Jesus, Jesus only yesterday?

John W I don't believe that the apostles and disciples called Jesus the Christ everywhere they went, or Lord all of the time when they walked with him. They would have also called him Jesus.

For example look here in John 1

And he brought him to Jesus . And when Jesus beheld him, he said, Thou art Simon the son of Jona: thou shalt be called Cephas, which is by interpretation, A stone. The day following Jesus would go forth into Galilee, and findeth Philip, and saith unto him, Follow me.

Was John his enemy and a Christ rejector?

And as I've shown it before, the angel in revelation called him Jesus. So is the angel a Christ rejector and an enemy?

Revelation 14

Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus

[MENTION=18157]marhig[/MENTION] ,

There is humorous mischief in [MENTION=1851]john w[/MENTION] 'a demeanor. Look into his eyes, in his picture. He would treat you with Christian Love if you ever ran into him. He stands up for absolute grace and the hope of humanity in Jesus. He refuses to compromise what he understands in scripture and makes people dive deeper into scripture to search Christ out more completely. He wears no cloak of flattery and addresses people who add to Ephesians 2:8 at any point ... with scathing warnings. Read Jesus in the gospels and note how he dealt with people that complicated salvation.

I'm not trying to upset you or take sides... but without dynamic opposition in positive manners ... how would we grow?

Look more deeply into the "heart" behind Saint John W .

- Peace

marhig

In fact, Paul speaks like MADist when it comes to Israelite.

Paul does not talk like Jesus when it comes to spiritual Israelites.
Meshak Paul believes in a spiritual Israel it was Paul who said this

Galatians 3

There is no Jew or Greek, slave or free, male or female; for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

Above is the church, the body of Christ

Galatians 4

Tell me, ye that desire to be under the law, do ye not hear the law?*For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman. But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was.by promise. Which things are an allegory: for these are the two covenants; the one from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar. For this Agar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children. But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all. For it is written, Rejoice, thou barren that bearest not; break forth and cry, thou that travailest not: for the desolate hath many more children than she which hath an husband. Now we, brethren, as Isaac was, are the children of promise. But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born.after the Spirit, even so it is now. Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son: for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman. So then, brethren, we are not children of the bondwoman, but of the free

Paul preached regarding a Spiritual Israel. Which is the freewoman and her children, which is the body of Christ, those born after the Spirit and not of the flesh. The new Jerusalem above us all is the kingdom of God brought to us through the holy spirit. And we are all one in God and Christ.

Thus the true Israel are those who worship God in spirit and in truth, live by his will and follow Jesus. Regardless of what they were before, whether it be Jew or Gentile.

Hope this helps regarding Paul, o hope to show you that he is a true apostle of God :)

marhig

[MENTION=18157]marhig[/MENTION] ,

There is humorous mischief in [MENTION=1851]john w[/MENTION] 'a demeanor. Look into his eyes, in his picture. He would treat you with Christian Love if you ever ran into him. He stands up for absolute grace and the hope of humanity in Jesus. He refuses to compromise what he understands in scripture and makes people dive deeper into scripture to search Christ out more completely. He wears no cloak of flattery and addresses people who add to Ephesians 2:8 at any point ... with scathing warnings. Read Jesus in the gospels and note how he dealt with people that complicated salvation.

I'm not trying to upset you or take sides... but without dynamic opposition in positive manners ... how would we grow?

Look more deeply into the "heart" behind Saint John W .

- Peace

Something tells me that he wouldn't agree with you there, seeing as he thinks I'm the devil's spawn. And to be honest EE when he calls us those awful things, you thank most of his posts.

And how can we look into the heart of a person who does nothing but insult and be cruel to others, there is a difference between showing no cloak of flattery and having a hard heart.

I wonder if he would say that Tambora was an enemy of Christ and a Christ rejector and hiss at her when she called Christ Jesus, by his name Jesus? (Which she did) No probably not, because she is of his church. He's quite quick to flatter those who are of his church and put down everyone else who isn't, even if we give him scriptural proof of what we say. And what is his reply when we give him proof? Devil's child, Wolfie sssssssssss! I feel for him because God judges us on what we say when we say we know him. Although I'm starting to think that he needs help, hopefully the love of God can help him overcome and tame his tongue.

But I hope that he doesn't mean it in his heart, and as I have said I have forgiven him. And I hope God does too, because I truly do love God and Christ from my heart. And Jesus didn't speak anything like John w, and he definitely didn't speak like this to those who love him, he rebuked those who didn't believe in him, and he didn't put himself on a pedestal by saying things like "you just can't be like me" etc.

If you agree with him acting like that, then that's between you and God, but I don't believe it's right before God to constantly belittle others and we don't know each others hearts!

And i believe that the way to bring Christ to others is though love and patience, and not by constantly reviling them.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Temp Banned
I thought it was funny and laughed, just like you do when your bullying wolf pack gangs up on John W. with all that "Christian love" ya'll have shown him.

Looks like all ya'lls talk about living your life according to love your neighbor and enemies, remove the log in your own eye, turn the other cheek, obey Jesus, etc. is just that ----- talk, but no walk.
Just a bunch of filthy gutter rats arguing over which one they think is dirtier, as if that will make them any cleaner.

And i believe that the way to bring Christ to others is though love and patience, and not by constantly reviling them.
Nothing but talk.