Jonahdog

BANNED
Banned
39891365_2648046128539682_6953527051219369984_n.png

I thought Frank Costanza created it. Especially the airing of the grievances

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Miami Herald throws support behind Republican who says she was abducted by aliens
[FONT=&]
The Miami Herald has endorsed a Republican candidate running for Congress in Florida’s 27th District that says she was abducted by aliens when she was 7-years-old. [/FONT]

“Last year, she told the Miami Herald — and several Spanish-language media outlets — that she believes in extra-terrestrials,” the endorsement stated. “She says when she was 7, she was taken aboard a spaceship and, throughout her life, she has communicated telepathically with the beings, which remind her of the concrete Christ in Brazil.”

An Art Deco Jesus is an interesting touch, but a bit blasphemous, I think. It's nice to see a somewhat less crazy republican running for office, though.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Apparently now if a candidate uses his own money to buy the silence of someone in order to influence an upcoming election it need not be reported and is not a campaign finance violation. Who knew?

Trump got horrible advice from Cohen. Yes, there was a way to have done this that would not have been a felony. He's got every right in the world to be furious with Cohen. This could be a disaster for the president and his family.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Trump got horrible advice from Cohen. Yes, there was a way to have done this that would not have been a felony. He's got every right in the world to be furious with Cohen. This could be a disaster for the president and his family.

Shouldn't it be though? A disaster for Trump and his whole family (with the exception of Barron and Tiffany)? I don't see any way that this could have been done that would have been okay outside of fessing up.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
It's very possible that many people in his administration will be indicted, convicted, or whatever, and there won't be any indictable behavior on his part.

That was the case in Reagan's scandals, none of which ended with any evidence that Reagan had committed a crime. Closest that came was when Reagan testified that he couldn't remember if he had authorized weapons shipments to the Iranian regime.

I think he was telling the truth. Whatever other mistakes he might have made in trusting people who turned out to be criminals, Reagan was a stand-up guy, who remained loyal to those who worked for him. I don't think he was capable of throwing anyone under the bus.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Shouldn't it be though? A disaster for Trump and his whole family (with the exception of Barron and Tiffany)? I don't see any way that this could have been done that would have been okay outside of fessing up.

That's nice of you to show your mercy to the children. You must be a very loving person when it comes to children anyway. However, you and your 'far-left' ilk appear to have an insatiable hatred for the President of the United States. That's extremely disturbing on many levels.

Jose Fly

EXCLUSIVE: ex-Trump World Tower doorman's "catch-and-kill" contract released

(CNN)A former Trump World Tower doorman who says he has knowledge of an alleged affair President Donald Trump had with an ex-housekeeper, which resulted in a child, is now able to talk about a contract he entered with American Media Inc. that had prohibited him from discussing the matter with anyone, according to his attorney.

On Friday, Marc Held -- the attorney for Dino Sajudin, the former doorman -- said his client had been released from his contract with AMI, the parent company of the National Enquirer, "recently" after back-and-forth discussions with AMI.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/08/24/politics/trump-tower-doorman-contract-ami/index.html

A "circus"....indeed.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
At a July 5 rally in Montana, Trump revisited his former Pocahontas attack on Elizabeth Warren's claim of Native American ancestry passed down by narrative within her family line.

The president said, “I will give you a million dollars to your favorite charity, paid for by Trump, if you take the test and it shows you’re an Indian,” Trump said.

So Warren, having had enough of that, took the a test conducted by Stanford University professor Carlos D. Bustamante, "a leading authority on genetic ancestry — [the report] showed “the vast majority” of Warren’s ancestry is European, but also “strong evidence” that Warren’s DNA sample reveals a Native American in her family tree “six to 10 generations ago.” Yahoo News, 10/15/2018

When told of the results on Monday the president said, "Who cares?" And responded to a reminder of his challenge with, "I didn't say that. You better read it again."

But at least one party to the challenge didn't forget.

Tweeted Warren: By the way, @realDonaldTrump: Remember saying on 7/5 that you’d give $1M to a charity of my choice if my DNA showed Native American ancestry? I remember – and here's the verdict. Please send the check to the National Indigenous Women’s Resource Center:

http://www.niwrc.org/donate-niwrc

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Tweeted Warren: Remember saying on 7/5 that you’d give $1M to a charity of my choice if my DNA showed Native American ancestry?
He should give 1/1,024 of US$1 million, or $US976.56, to hurricane relief. :rotfl:

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Jonahdog

BANNED
Banned
At a July 5 rally in Montana, Trump revisited his former Pocahontas attack on Elizabeth Warren's claim of Native American ancestry passed down by narrative within her family line.

The president said, “I will give you a million dollars to your favorite charity, paid for by Trump, if you take the test and it shows you’re an Indian,” Trump said.

So Warren, having had enough of that, took the a test conducted by Stanford University professor Carlos D. Bustamante, "a leading authority on genetic ancestry — [the report] showed “the vast majority” of Warren’s ancestry is European, but also “strong evidence” that Warren’s DNA sample reveals a Native American in her family tree “six to 10 generations ago.” Yahoo News, 10/15/2018

When told of the results on Monday the president said, "Who cares?" And responded to a reminder of his challenge with, "I didn't say that. You better read it again."

But at least one party to the challenge didn't forget.

Tweeted Warren: By the way, @realDonaldTrump: Remember saying on 7/5 that you’d give $1M to a charity of my choice if my DNA showed Native American ancestry? I remember – and here's the verdict. Please send the check to the National Indigenous Women’s Resource Center:

http://www.niwrc.org/donate-niwrc
He won't because $ is too important to him. Plus he is a liar and a cheat.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I don't know of any tribe that accepts members based on a 1/1024 blood share
I think if anyone tested their DNA they would find evidence of Indian ancestry at such levels. :chuckle:

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk