Every day is a new circus.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
as soon as i post, it's in the past and is therefore, irrelevant.

Assigning any relevance to it will be a denial of the present.

lifeisgood

I'm not sure the list really proves anything but I do agree that treason is a term that is overused to the point being meaningless.

:thumb:

I don't see this as treason but it could be construed as not acting in the US's best interests.

Yes, that is how it is being construed.

You mean the outrage that was all over the right wing media and is really the only reason you even know about the story?

I have to be honest, I did not see outrage. I saw reportage, on both sides, but no visceral hate as now.

lifeisgood

Are you saying the master deal maker Trump could not manage to avoid embarrassing his own intelligence services and country without declaring war on Russia? You don't seem to have a very high opinion of his skills.

Have you ever met a PERFECT man besides Jesus Christ? I haven't, therefore, I do expect any president to make mistakes, such as Kennedy, Reagan, Bush, Clinton, Obama, Trump, etc., etc., etc.

Did you hear President Obama's speech in South Africa? Did you hear him saying anything about the president of that country calling for the murder of white people? I didn't. But, oh, how President Obama is still complaining of how bad the USA is in the speech.

lifeisgood

There is no level of capitulation to Russia and/or Putin that the apologists won't brazenly defend.

Nonsense. President Trump has not capitulated to Putin, at least not yet.

The leadership of the FBI damaged the impeccable reputation of the men and women who put their lives on the line every day to protect this country.

Kit the Coyote

Have you ever met a PERFECT man besides Jesus Christ? I haven't, therefore, I do expect any president to make mistakes, such as Kennedy, Reagan, Bush, Clinton, Obama, Trump, etc., etc., etc.

Did you hear President Obama's speech in South Africa? Did you hear him saying anything about the president of that country calling for the murder of white people? I didn't. But, oh, how President Obama is still complaining of how bad the USA is in the speech.

No and No.

But you were the one implying the only option beside his 'mistake' was to declare war on Russia. Having watched his lack of common sense over the campaign and presidency, I fully expect these types of mistakes from Trump, so they don't surprise me. Hell, it wouldn't surprise me if he declared war on Russia by mistake.

Foxfire

Nonsense. President Trump has not capitulated to Putin, at least not yet.

The leadership of the FBI damaged the impeccable reputation of the men and women who put their lives on the line every day to protect this country.

He rolled over like a submissive puppy.

Yellow right-wing journalism intentionally damaged the reputation of DOJ and FBI leadership in a shameless cover-up effort to shield Trump.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
He rolled over like a submissive puppy.

Yellow right-wing journalism intentionally damaged the reputation of DOJ and FBI leadership in a shameless cover-up effort to shield Trump.

bullseye-target-clipart-1.jpg

Kit the Coyote

What is really sad is we don't even know if Trump really needs shielding. The left has been as bad as the right in hyping up Trump's involvement that when the truth does come out it all too likely that the public as a whole will react after all this build up with "oh is that it?".

Of course, Trump is to blame himself for stupidly attacking his own justice department instead of just staying silent like someone with nothing to worry about should be doing or even better actively supporting the investigation and promising to fix things.

Instead, he not only lead the way for the journalism you mention but keeps throwing fuel on the fire.