EVE AND THE SERPENT

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
There was a reason Adam ate and the reason lines up perfectly with Messiah giving Himself for His bride. I wouldn't expect you to know or even understand what it is, but all the same, it is.
There would be no Savior without the woman. I wouldn't expect you to recognize that scriptural fact, but all the same, it is.

Truster

There would be no Savior without the woman. I wouldn't expect you to recognize that scriptural fact, but all the same, it is.

Do you also hate the fact that Elohim is male. That Messiah is male. That the 12 tribes had male roots. That the apostles were all male.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Do you also hate the fact that Elohim is male.

God created man in his image male and female so they could physically reproduce. This requires DNA.

God is neither male not female. Gender is determined by the sex chromosome. The Most High was not born.

Truster

God created man in his image male and female so they could physically reproduce. This requires DNA.

God is neither male not female. Gender is determined by the sex chromosome. The Most High was not born.

The Eternal Almighty is outside your stupid rule book.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
:listen:

I can see why. He actually thinks that if God hadn't made this "helper" for Adam, then Adam would have remained strong and unsullied. The whole darn thing is that woman's fault....and God's mistake in making her.

Oh yeah, that's the same thing the first man tried to do....blame the woman. :idea:

He went even further though and also blamed God.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Actually, husband and wife remain 2 separate entities, Different bone, different flesh.

Distinct, but not separate, when joined in marriage under God.

(Marriage reflects the truths of the Triune God, and Hypostatic Union existent in the Incarnate Christ. Thus, marriage is a very holy subject, and should be taught with great care and reverence )

Jonahdog

BANNED
Banned
Distinct, but not separate, when joined in marriage under God.

(Marriage reflects the truths of the Triune God, and Hypostatic Union existent in the Incarnate Christ. Thus, marriage is a very holy subject, and should be taught with great care and reverence )

Nope still separate.
Triune God? Triune Marriage?

Truster

Yep.

Truster is Trollster.

If there was anything that I could say or do that would give you understanding then I would give unto you. If I could share with you what I have then I would do so. It is not grace and trust as I recieved all I have as gifts.

musterion

If there was anything that I could say or do that would give you understanding then I would give unto you. If I could share with you what I have then I would do so. It is not grace and trust as I recieved all I have as gifts.

That shows exactly why you are a fool.

If you had any respect for, much less knowledge of, the Word of God, you would not hesitate to quote it when asked to substantiate your claims because you would know that it is HIS WORD that has power, not the one quoting it.

But you make everything all about YOU, not God. "Oh, look at self-righteous ME and how I can make up a count of how many days I have been perfect, unlike the rest of you!" You cannot possibly be as self-centered, vain and arrogant as you are and be anything like a Bible believer. YOU HAVE TO BE THE #1 LACK OF HUMILITY AND SELF-AWARENESS POSTER ON THIS ENTIRE WEBSITE.

Personally, I am convinced you're an unbeliever, a troll, who is here just to be outlandish and jerk people's chains. You have a lot of fun and probably giggle when you get replies like this. So go to Hell.

Truster

That shows exactly why you are a fool.

If you had any respect for, much less knowledge of, the Word of God, you would not hesitate to quote it when asked to substantiate your claims because you would know that it is HIS WORD that has power, not the one quoting it.

But you make everything all about YOU, not God. "Oh, look at self-righteous ME and how I can make up a count of how many days I have been perfect, unlike the rest of you!" You cannot possibly be as self-centered, vain and arrogant as you are and be anything like a Bible believer. YOU HAVE TO BE THE #1 LACK OF HUMILITY AND SELF-AWARENESS POSTER ON THIS ENTIRE WEBSITE.

Personally, I am convinced you're an unbeliever, a troll, who is here just to be outlandish and jerk people's chains. You have a lot of fun and probably giggle when you get replies like this. So go to Hell.

I wish you each and every blessing.