EVE AND THE SERPENT

Truster

Adam sinned, Jesus did not. Adam chose to sin with full knowledge and even blamed God for his sin. ("the woman YOU made" -adam)

I know you allude to the belief that Adam chose to willfully sin, because eve would die, but scripture says no such thing and the fact that Adam quickly threw her under the bus and then tried to also blame God who made her, for his choice to sin, it basically renders that belief moot.

You have the spiritual comprehension of a corpse.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
:mock: Bluster

I don't know what "eternal order" Bluster is thinking of, but IN CHRIST, there is neither male nor female.

Galatians 3:28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

Colossians 2:9-10
9 For in Christ all the fullness of the Deity lives in bodily form, 10 and in Christ you have been brought to fullness. He is the head over every power and authority.

Matthew 5:11-12
11 “Blessed are you when they revile and persecute you, and say all kinds of evil against you falsely for My sake. 12 Rejoice and be exceedingly glad, for great is your reward in heaven, for so they persecuted the prophets who were before you.

Truster

:mock: Bluster

I don't know what "eternal order" Bluster is thinking of, but IN CHRIST, there is neither male nor female.

Galatians 3:28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

That verse is in relation to salvation and to twist it to mean anything else provides us with a glimpse of your attitude towards truth. Darkened attitude...

Truster

Colossians 2:9-10
9 For in Christ all the fullness of the Deity lives in bodily form, 10 and in Christ you have been brought to fullness. He is the head over every power and authority.

Matthew 5:11-12
11 “Blessed are you when they revile and persecute you, and say all kinds of evil against you falsely for My sake. 12 Rejoice and be exceedingly glad, for great is your reward in heaven, for so they persecuted the prophets who were before you.

You are not being reviled or persecuted you are being judged in a just manner.

Truster

When the serpent said, “Yea, hath Elohim said, Ye shall not eat of every tree in the garden?”

Eve should have answered that the serpent would need to talk to Adam.

Because Adam had been given authority over all creatures. It was Adam that received the instruction of what would occur when he ate of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil.

glorydaz

I love women who know their place in the eternal order.

That verse is in relation to salvation and to twist it to mean anything else provides us with a glimpse of your attitude towards truth. Darkened attitude...

Rather it shows me that your "eternal order" is not the same as mine (saved and a member of the body of Christ). That is the eternal order for me. Where is it you plan to be for eternity, Bluster? Will it be hot there? :chuckle:

glorydaz

Because Adam had been given authority over all creatures. It was Adam that received the instruction of what would occur when he ate of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil.

:listen:

And has authority over none.

I can see why. He actually thinks that if God hadn't made this "helper" for Adam, then Adam would have remained strong and unsullied. The whole darn thing is that woman's fault....and God's mistake in making her.

Oh yeah, that's the same thing the first man tried to do....blame the woman. :idea:

Truster

The principle of delegation or the eternal order: Elohim gave command directly to Adam alone. The prohibition to not eat of the tree of knowledge of good and evil, was made directly by Elohim Yah Veh to Adam. Eve had not yet been created when God told Adam about the forbidden tree. Eve never actually heard Elohim say this directly, but had to trust Adam's word on the matter.

“Yah Veh Elohim commanded the man, saying, "From any tree of the garden you may eat freely; but from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil you shall not eat, for in the day that you eat from it you will surely die." Then Yah Veh Elohim said, "It is not good for the man to be alone; I will make him a helper suitable for him." Genesis 2:16-18

glorydaz

The principle of delegation or the eternal order: Elohim gave command directly to Adam alone. The prohibition to not eat of the tree of knowledge of good and evil, was made directly by Elohim Yah Veh to Adam. Eve had not yet been created when God told Adam about the forbidden tree. Eve never actually heard Elohim say this directly, but had to trust Adam's word on the matter.

“Yah Veh Elohim commanded the man, saying, "From any tree of the garden you may eat freely; but from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil you shall not eat, for in the day that you eat from it you will surely die." Then Yah Veh Elohim said, "It is not good for the man to be alone; I will make him a helper suitable for him." Genesis 2:16-18

Well, we women have been created.....we have been created IN CHRIST JESUS, so what you call "eternal order" has nothing to do with our being new creatures in Him. There is neither man nor woman in Him. You can't rewrite the Bible to suit your personal biases.