El Paso Shooter Identified Online As Trump Supporter Who Didn’t Like ‘Race Mixing’

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
In fact, the shooter's registration wasn't on his profile, but here's something he liked from Twitter:

EBEumjHWwAE8niG

https://www.newsweek.com/who-el-paso-shooter-1452468

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Leftists Change Shooter Patrick Crusius’s MyLife Page after Saturday Shooting from..

Democrat to Republican

Who knows how many times it was changed? Maybe the rightists got to it first and tried to make him look like a Democrat.

The fact remains that he followed Donald Trump on Twitter, liked right-wing Trumpian posts, I saw his account before it was closed and others have screen shots. And if that manifesto is genuinely his, there's no way he was a Democrat. Not a chance.

You know what's really sad? People are more outraged by the idea that someone changed his profile than about what he did. You do a search and you see link after link to right-wing websites echoing that his page was changed. Hoft's title? Shocking! Leftist Hack Mass Shooter’s Online Profile and Change It

As if that was the worst thing in the world ever. And then Hoft ends his post with "This is really horrible."

Are your priorities really that screwed up?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Who knows how many times it was changed? Maybe the rightists got to it first and tried to make him look like a Democrat.

The fact remains that he followed Donald Trump on Twitter, liked right-wing Trumpian posts, I saw his account before it was closed and others have screen shots. And if that manifesto is genuinely his, there's no way he was a Democrat. Not a chance.

You know what's really sad? People are more outraged by the idea that someone changed his profile than about what he did. You do a search and you see link after link to right-wing websites echoing that his page was changed. Hoft's title? Shocking! Leftist Hack Mass Shooter’s Online Profile and Change It

As if that was the worst thing in the world ever. And then Hoft ends his post with "This is really horrible."

I'm outraged about what he did and am glad he won't be able to do it again

Should I preface every discussion about the mentally defective loser with that sentence?

drbrumley

Are my priorities screwed up? Look in the mirror...

Barbarian starts a thread about this was done by a Trump supporter...so he invoked Trump right off the bat.

maybe he was, maybe he wasn't...I really dont give a hoot. He should get the death penalty if convicted...

I didn't politize this from the start....

ok doser

Barbarian starts a thread about this was done by a Trump supporter...so he invoked Trump right off the bat.

maybe he was, maybe he wasn't...I really dont give a hoot. He should get the death penalty if convicted...

Typical leftist tactic - holding you to a standard she doesn't intend to meet

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Turns out, just before the attacks, he posted more of his bile on 8chan...

Although authorities did not publicly confirm his identity or describe the precise contents of the manifesto, a document posted on the website 8chan about an hour and a half before the rampage spoke about the “invasion” of Latino immigrants and said the writer agreed with the shooter who killed worshipers at a mosque in Christchurch, New Zealand. That document was posted by an anonymous user who posted another document under the file name “P._Crusius.” That file was taken down, and it was not clear what it contained.

A Twitter account that appeared to belong to Crusius was shut down Saturday evening. Tweets on the account had praised President Trump and, in particular, his effort to build a wall along the U.S- Mexico border.

https://www.latimes.com/world-natio...we-know-about-patrick-crusius-el-paso-rampage

They think their time has come. Hopefully, public outrage will make others like them stop and think.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass

I don't care how Barbarian started his thread. You've missed the point entirely, and maybe intentionally, who knows anymore.

YOU posted a link to right wingers more outraged at the idea someone hacked the terrorist's MyLife than they are outraged over what he did. YOU thought it was notable enough to post it yourself. It's a stupid, stupid thing to allow that overshadow what he did, and why he did it.

ok doser

I don't care how Barbarian started his thread. You've missed the point entirely, and maybe intentionally, who knows anymore.

YOU posted a link to right wingers more outraged at the idea someone hacked the terrorist's MyLife than they are outraged over what he did. YOU thought it was notable enough to post it yourself. It's a stupid, stupid thing to allow that overshadow what he did, and why he did it.

You're more outraged at what brum posted than what crusios did?

Your priorities are screwed up :nono:

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
In fact, the shooter's registration wasn't on his profile, but here's something he liked from Twitter:

EBEumjHWwAE8niG

https://www.newsweek.com/who-el-paso-shooter-1452468

Saw this elsewhere:

SHOOTER: I was inspired by trump.

MEDIA: what could have caused this?

SHOOTER: look at this cool photo of the word “trump” spelled out in firearms

MEDIA: he probably played too much fortnite

SHOOTER: it’s like trump said, Hispanics are invading us

MEDIA: we may never know

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned

It's worth noting that hacking his account, and doing so rather openly, was counterproductive if "leftists" (in this case, people opposed to mass murder) did it. It allows some to use it as a distraction. The important thing is that the shooter posted his intentions and motivations on 8chan (Warning: don't go there, if you don't want to be sickened and repulsed) Just before the attacks.