Dulcinea del Toboso's diary.

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
What kind of person is he?

the worst kind

truly horrible

the kind that won't hold the hand of somebody heading for hell and tell them they're doing just fine

:think: I should start a thread about what a horrible person that awful resodko is

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
the worst kind

truly horrible

the kind that won't hold the hand of somebody heading for hell and tell them they're doing just fine

:think: I should start a thread about what a horrible person that awful resodko is
And Koresod too.

bybee

the worst kind

truly horrible

Oh no res! There is hope for you yet. I pray for you daily that you will see the light and get saved.

bybee

saved from being indwelt with the Spirit? :freak:

no thanks - that would be the work of satan

That's it! That's the way! Get your concerns about Satan out in the open. He will lose his power over you when you ask for help.
I'm praying for you brother.

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
silly artie - it was some other dude and it was the end of October 2011

November was blissful - as if the site had voided its bowels of the obstruction that is Town

Arthur Brain

November was blissfull - as if the site had voided it bowels of the obstruction that is Town

Hmm, it's a shame your multiple personalities are all the same then...

You're obviously equally delusional under each as well unfortunately...

zoo22

November was blissful - as if the site had voided its bowels of the obstruction that is Town

What happened to sod that he's so consumed with "butthurt" and bowels? I guess it's good he's an expert on something, but it seems creepy. I wonder what happened to him, but have a feeling I really don't want to know the details. Well, I hope he didn't experience too much damage.