Dr. Ford's Lie-Detector Test a Fraud

Jerry Shugart

After looking at this video we can understand that the lie-detector test which Dr. Ford took was a complete fraud. If she was really telling the truth the test would have been done the right way:

https://video.foxnews.com/v/5840709120001/?intcmp=obnetwork#sp=show-clips

Just the fact that it wasn't done correctly can only lead to one conclusion--she couldn't pass a real lie-detector test!

lifeisgood

I saw a reporter in another station that kept asking 'only two questions?'

When I saw the reporter, one of the things that came to my mind at the time was - where is the question "Did Brett Kavanaugh sexually assault you?" That question, I now know, was never asked, which tells me a lot.

Jonahdog

BANNED
Banned
I have a question for you. "Why do you bother to post on this Forum?" I mean, you have absolutely NOTHING to offer. :nono:

lifeisgood posted a proposed lie detector question for Dr. Ford. I was wondering about his background in the area. Seems like a good question to me.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
lifeisgood posted a proposed lie detector question for Dr. Ford. I was wondering about his background in the area. Seems like a good question to me.

Having submitted to this process through my career I can say that LifeIsGood's question would be a valid question, moreover it would probably would have been asked more than once being peppered in with multiple other questions. I can also say that no legitimate poly is taken without video so, where is the video? What were the questions asked? Am I an expert? no but, have I been the subject of a legitimate poly? oh yea.

Jonahdog

BANNED
Banned
Another libel statement; however, a snowflake would not contest any one of your libel accusative statements.
They would run to their 'safe' spaces cause they're so scare of reality.
I feel sorry for all the snowflakes the education system has produced.

Then you have have a local crappy school system. I have 4 grown kids. All well-educated, all involved in their communities. All well involved in reality.
Sorry, no lie detector experts, though.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Your statement is a libel statement.
It isn't.

You accuse me of being a lie detector expert.
He didn't.

Ohhh, aren't we a sensitive little snowflake
She isn't.

I feel sorry for all the snowflakes the education system has produced.
A good education doesn't produce hypersensitivity, only the means to examine and steer away from it.

I have a question for you. "Why do you bother to post on this Forum?" I mean, you have absolutely NOTHING to offer. :nono:
He wrote, without an apparent sense of the irony, this being his only post on the topic of a lie detector test. :plain:

Lie detector tests are pseudo science. Their value is next to nothing, if nothing is defined as, "Tell us the truth, won't you?" The Court has permitted states and the federal government to exclude them as evidence at their discretion and around 30 states no longer permit them to be used as evidence in a criminal proceeding.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
You're not under the impression that those who go to public schools are receiving a good education, are you?
They'll do well enough, if you apply yourself, to get you into college, which is where more meaningful education should occur.

Our local public school has sent more than a few kids to Ivy League schools. Despite being a Title One school in a disproportionately poor part of the county, it ranks 32nd in our state. And our state fairs pretty well in any number of measurables.