Donald Trump will WIN BIG!

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
People are tired of lying politicians.

People are tired of lazy politicians.

People are tired of incompetent politicians.

People need jobs.

People need a leader with great business sense.

People need a leader with enough spine to actually
do security rather than just talk about it.

People need a leader with excellent negotiating skills.

Trump has the smartest people working for him.

Trump has the most direct communication style.

Trump is the best negotiator running for President.

Trump's team has given him the right message to take to the people.

Trump knows how to build things, not just steal.
Nice positive thinking.
A new age imagination.
Grown ups don't read comics anymore

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
[Endorsements: :cigar: Romney, Graham, Beck. Poor guy.] It's speculated that Ted Cruz might take over 50% of the vote in Utah today, which would automatically give him 40 delegates.

Utah Vote Key in Republican Delegate Math

Cruz is favored to win this Tuesday's caucuses in Utah and is hopeful of sweeping the state's 40 delegates by eclipsing the 50% threshold needed to take them all home.
http://sacredheartspectrum.com/2016/03/utah-vote-key-in-republican-delegate-math/

Poor guy.
...And now Jeb Bush :smack:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
...And now Jeb Bush :smack:

One must remember that you are directly responsible for at least 4 years of the baby-murdering/sodomite loving presidency of Barack Hussein Obama because you refused to vote for Mitt Romney because he is Mormon (serpentdove is a proud card carrying member of TOL's "My church is better than your church!" club).

Tell us what you like about Donald Trump.

(There has to be a Trump supporter with an IQ over 20).

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
kill.gif
Child-killing, serial adulterer Donald Trump tweets unflattering picture of Cruz's wife Heb 13:4

Flashback:

Trump: How Can Hillary ‘Satisfy America’ If She ‘Can’t Satisfy Her Husband?’ Ge 3:12, Ex 20:14

See:

Divorce & Re marriage: A Position Paper by John Piper

trump2075607569349657.JPG

Last edited:

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
One must remember that you are directly responsible for at least 4 years of the baby-murdering/sodomite loving presidency of Barack Hussein Obama...
:yawn: nirvana

...[Y]ou refused to vote for Mitt Romney…
I don’t vote for
kill.gif
child-killers (Pr 8:36).

“…ecause he is Mormon…”
I don’t vote for child-killing, antichrists (Pr 8:36, 2 Pe 2:1).
…(erpentdove is a proud card carrying member of TOL's "My church is better than your church!" club).”
:yawn: Proof please :peach:
“Tell us what you like about Donald Trump.”
I don’t vote for
kill.gif
child-killing, serial adulterers (Pr 8:36, Ex 20:14).

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

One must remember that you are directly responsible for at least 4 years of the baby-murdering/sodomite loving presidency of Barack Hussein Obama because you refused to vote for Mitt Romney…

I don’t vote for
kill.gif
child-killers (Pr 8:36).

Mitt Romney wasn't running for re-election for Governor of Massachusetts where he was responsible for immoral legislation, he was running for President of the United States on a pro life Republican Party Platform and was endorsed by every major pro life organization.

You do realize that you are responsible for Barack Hussein Obama being elected President of the United States don't you?

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
One must remember that you are directly responsible for at least 4 years of the baby-murdering/sodomite loving presidency of Barack Hussein Obama because you refused to vote for Mitt Romney…You do realize that you are responsible for Barack Hussein Obama being elected President of the United States don't you?
:yawn: nirvana

Mitt Romney wasn't running for re-election for Governor of Massachusetts where he was responsible for immoral legislation, he was running for President of the United States on a pro life Republican Party Platform...
You like to be lied to (Jer 5:31). :idunno:

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Donald Trump’s shocking ignorance, laid bare

Donald Trump’s ignorance of government policy, both foreign and domestic, is breathtaking. The Republican Party is likely to nominate for president a man who appears to know next to nothing about the issues that would confront him in the job.

Such a sweeping condemnation may sound unfair. I wouldn’t be surprised if Trump were already busy tweeting that I’m a “dummy” or something. But if you read the transcript of Trump’s hour-long meeting with the editorial board of The Post, which took place Monday, I don’t see how you can come to any other conclusion.

I should note that I’m not a member of the board and therefore did not attend. But The Post published a full transcript , and it is one of the most chilling documents I’ve read in a long time.

I have argued for many months that Trump should be taken seriously, that he has tapped into a legitimate anger and that he understands the Republican base far better than the party establishment does. I’ve had cordial conversations with him, on the telephone and in television studios, and I agree with those who say he should never be underestimated. So I’m not a reflexive Trump hater. I am, however, appalled at how little he knows — and truly frightened.​

Read the rest here