Trump said is true, and was not in
reference to all criminals like her father,
just the murderers and rapists.

Hey sweetie, your father still broke another
country's laws and is still a criminal that has
yet to be prosecuted. You are still not an
American no matter how many degrees you
get. DUH.

Hey sweetie, legally he's not a "criminal yet to be prosecuted" if he became a citizen under Reagan's amnesty program, and she's an American whether you like it or not.

MarcATL

And the leader we have now does stand for pro-Christian things? Your warning is noted brother but, I don't believe that we are electing our next pastor we are electing the secular leader of a secular nation, I would prefer that that person have an idea how to lead... and not from behind.
I agree. However, you know full well, as I do, that it's not liberals that consistently run on family values, specifically Christian family values. That means that your last sentence was unecessary, to us, because we already know that. You would do well to drill that message through your fellow conservatives' thick skulls.

MarcATL

And the leader we have now does stand for pro-Christian things? Your warning is noted brother but, I don't believe that we are electing our next pastor we are electing the secular leader of a secular nation, I would prefer that that person have an idea how to lead... and not from behind.
You asked if our current leader stands for pro-Christian things, but you end with an acknowledgement that we are, and should be, secularly led.

Can't have it both ways my brother.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Wow! She has a masters degree,
and is still too stupid to realize what
Trump said is true, and was not in
reference to all criminals like her father,
just the murderers and rapists.

Her dad is the norm, not the exception. Trump is just parroting the racist line that Mexicans are rapists and criminals. I've worked with them, I've taught their kids, and I know that Trump is stuffed with prunes.

And it's ironic; most of them are, like this family, socially conservative, and would vote republican, if the republicans would just clean out the racists from their policy-making leadership.

Even though Hispanics tend to be democrats, George W. Bush did very well with them, just because he treated them with respect.

Trump, in feeding his bloated ego, is doing grevious damage to the republican party, and thereby to the United States.

Hey sweetie,

She's made good as an American.

You are still not an American no matter how many degrees you
get.

She was born here, racists may howl and complain, but she's an American. She was born here and thanks to her father's care and encouragement, she succeeded.

bybee

You asked if our current leader stands for pro-Christian things, but you end with an acknowledgement that we are, and should be, secularly led.

That is correct. I believe a strong leader who can stand above sectarianism and pull us together is what we need.
We shall forge ahead as a nation or we shall disintegrate into sectarianism.

THall

Her dad is the norm, not the exception. Trump is just parroting the racist line that Mexicans are rapists and criminals. I've worked with them, I've taught their kids, and I know that Trump is stuffed with prunes.

She is not an American, spoiled fruit.

You are in denial of law breakers like all
libtards.

You talk about respect yet applaud when
foreigners disrespect out laws.....

Too hypocritical to earn my respect, wise up.

MarcATL

That is correct. I believe a strong leader who can stand above sectarianism and pull us together is what we need.
We shall forge ahead as a nation or we shall disintegrate into sectarianism.
Which Republican do you see taking that role?

bybee

Which Republican do you see taking that role?

This country will not elect a Republican, not any Republican, even if he should walk on water.
So, one can only hope that there is a nominally acceptable Democrat who may step up to the plate and do a reasonable job of pulling us together.
That person is not Hillary Clinton. The polarization will just continue and perhaps worsen under her smoke screen style of leadership.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
She is not an American, spoiled fruit.

She's a native American, born here, raised here, and moved up from poverty to success. That's what immigrants have always done. They come here for the American dream, and they live it.

See, this is why Trump has it entirely backwards. We get the guys who believe that in a free country, they can succeed and make a better life for their kids, if they just work hard and persist. That's what this guy did. But he had to have the gumption to overcome all the obstacles in his way to do it.

We get the best of their poor, not the worst.

You are in denial of law breakers like all libtards.

She broke no laws. She's an American, and a success story. Her dad's emphasis on work and education paid off.

You talk about respect yet applaud when foreigners disrespect out laws.....

Citizenship by birth has always been the law. That's how we do it. The father's status was legalized in the 80s. And rightfully so. Reagan wanted to reward those people who had come here, behaved themselves, and worked hard to make it.

Reagan, you see, believed in the American Dream, and remembered when people took the inscription on the Statue of Liberty seriously. I wonder if they even teach it now.
statue-of-liberty-emma-lazarus-poem-1883.jpg

Too hypocritical to earn my respect, wise up.

I was way too harsh with you earlier. My apologies. It wasn't warranted.

But read it, and think how we've changed in this respect. Not for the better, I think. By the way, I agree that we need to enforce immigration laws. But if someone is here, behaving himself, and helping to build America, then I'm fine with giving him a way to become an American.

MarcATL

This country will not elect a Republican, not any Republican, even if he should walk on water.
So, one can only hope that there is a nominally acceptable Democrat who may step up to the plate and do a reasonable job of pulling us together.
That person is not Hillary Clinton. The polarization will just continue and perhaps worsen under her smoke screen style of leadership.
Why do you guys dislike Hillary Clinton so much? Also, what do you think about Bernie Sanders?

THall

Why do you guys dislike Hillary Clinton so much?

1. Vince Foster

2. File Gate

3. Whitewater

4. Bengahzi

5. Iranian fund raising

6. Lying about Bosnia (sniper fire)

7. Breaking Federal law with private email server

Dead body count surrounding the Clintons........

THall

THall

We get the best of their poor, not the worst.

You need to put the crack pipe down and give it a rest....

"U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement officials have knowingly released nearly more than 165,000 criminally-convicted illegal immigrants during President Obama's tenure as chief executive, including many charged with violent crimes like robbery, kidnapping and sexual assault."

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Barbarian observes:
Citizenship by birth has always been the law. That's how we do it.

Yes, it is. Since this country was founded, those born here are citizens. That's the law. Reagan's immigration reform made it possible for her father to be a legal resident, and become a citizen. So he's legal, too.

immigrating legally is how we do it, that is the law.

Actually, that's fairly recent. For a long time, we had no immigration laws.

Stop trying to enable criminals, there is a legal path,

Thanks to Reagan. And her father was able to do it.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame

I never said I agreed with, or liked the fact that we are secularly led, or that this nation has moved so far from God but, I do know that God has higher plan than than a petty politician, multi billionaire, or any Godless heathen can disrupt. If God's word is true and I believe every word of it is, than He ultimately seats whoever is in power anyway which makes it God's will not mine, no? :)

Foxfire

Why do you guys dislike Hillary Clinton so much? Also, what do you think about Bernie Sanders?

I wonder to myself if Hillary isn't a bit of a red herring. A lightening rod, so to speak, to deflect attention away from Sanders until later in the campaign season. Not unlike what she did for Obama.