Does Romans 7:1-3 affirm different rules for women and men regarding adultery?

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
When did God nail do not murder (Ex 20:13) do not commit adultery (Ex 20:14) to the cross? Mal 4:4-6, Mt 24:14 Grace for the greasy gracer
elvis.gif
is to continue on in sin. Grace for the believer :straight: is to repent. The former are not going in the rapture.
rollface.gif
The latter are. :rapture: You harvest fruit not non-fruit. Mt 3:8

See:

The Plot (an overview of the Bible)

Related:

Lordship

[emoji854][emoji846]..... Lol.... I am indeed a greasy gracer...

I understand your point as things pertain to Love.

You sly Serpy

[emoji3][emoji3][emoji6][emoji106]

Sent from my iPad using TOL ~Jesus is the Theology and the Counselor is the Commentary

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
Polygamy is forbidden (Gen. 2:24, Ex. 20:14, Ps. 128:1–6, 1 Co 7:2).

Men were less numorous than women. The men married to take care of the women. As population increased this practice quelled naturally.

Well, except in UTAH... [emoji50][emoji848][emoji854]

Sent from my iPad using TOL ~Jesus is the Theology and the Counselor is the Commentary

Flaminggg

BANNED
Banned
David repented. :rolleyes: That's why we have Ps 32 and 51. :plain: If you want your ears tickled (2 Ti 4:3), there are plenty of high theologians on TOL
hightheo032769723695723u4.JPG
to help you.

(Thats a good point, however, we are not dealing with Flesh and Blood, we are dealing with a simplified view of the New Testament Transition the Hebrews used, before God gave testimony to Timothy to expound on the matter, which coincidentally ended up coming around near the time Paul was imprisoned, shortly before he was put to death, in illustrating the uncleanness of the Church at that time...........the Church was Called a Man in the Old Testament because God blessed the Blood Sacrifice as the Repentance for Sin (which he does not allow until the end of time, when God doesn't have animals in view more so than Genetic Dan) ... ... ... ... the Church is called the Bride of Christ in the New Testament because Jesus became the Lamb Slain to pay for sin, and invalidated Blood Sacrifice for a Season (until Jesus reveals his Risen Body as a declaration that Blood Sacrifice will be used to try those for discernment of his mercy) ... ... ... ... God does not reprove the Church directly with his Angels, so the Church is in Adultery, because of that fact the State has to pay tithes as an extension of its own authority essentially, and God does not expect the faithful to either solicit intercession from the Church, or view their creeds that differ from the Gospel's Written Word as inspired from God in anyway, to circumvent the "Hearing of the Word" that results only between that individual and Jesus in accepting the word that reproves the heart, and mends our person as a holy temple)

(right now I'm recovering from chemical (either sugar based projectiles or direct contact injection) and electrical treatments (either vibration based or verichip based), not so much with behavior treatments (use of ethnics or relatives in causing me pain), so you need to increase the level of force, that being said we will come back to this argument in a different context later)

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
I am indeed a greasy gracer...

For this is the will of God, your sanctification: that you should abstain from sexual immorality; that each of you should know how to possess his own vessel in sanctification and honor, not in passion of lust, like the Gentiles who do not know God; that no one should take advantage of and defraud his brother in this matter, because the Lord is the avenger of all such, as we also forewarned you and testified. For God did not call us to uncleanness, but in holiness. Therefore he who rejects this does not reject man, but God, who has also given us His Holy Spirit (1 Th 4:3–8).

The righteous requirement of the law might be fulfilled in us who do not walk according to the flesh but according to the Spirit (Ro 8:4).

Now the works of the flesh are evident, which are: adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lewdness, idolatry, sorcery, hatred, contentions, jealousies, outbursts of wrath, selfish ambitions, dissensions, heresies, envy, murders, drunkenness, revelries, and the like; of which I tell you beforehand, just as I also told you in time past, that those who practice such things will not inherit the kingdom of Go (Ga 5:19–21).

Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived.
elvis.gif
Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals, nor sodomites, nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit the kingdom of God (1 Co 6:9–10).

No rapture without sanctification (Mt 25:2). :rapture: Stay on I-35 (Isa 35)--the highway of holiness (Mt 7:14).

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
For this is the will of God, your sanctification: that you should abstain from sexual immorality; that each of you should know how to possess his own vessel in sanctification and honor, not in passion of lust, like the Gentiles who do not know God; that no one should take advantage of and defraud his brother in this matter, because the Lord is the avenger of all such, as we also forewarned you and testified. For God did not call us to uncleanness, but in holiness. Therefore he who rejects this does not reject man, but God, who has also given us His Holy Spirit (1 Th 4:3–8).

The righteous requirement of the law might be fulfilled in us who do not walk according to the flesh but according to the Spirit (Ro 8:4).

Now the works of the flesh are evident, which are: adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lewdness, idolatry, sorcery, hatred, contentions, jealousies, outbursts of wrath, selfish ambitions, dissensions, heresies, envy, murders, drunkenness, revelries, and the like; of which I tell you beforehand, just as I also told you in time past, that those who practice such things will not inherit the kingdom of Go (Ga 5:19–21).

Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived.
elvis.gif
Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals, nor sodomites, nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit the kingdom of God (1 Co 6:9–10).

No rapture without sanctification (Mt 25:2). :rapture: Stay on I-35 (Isa 35)--the highway of holiness (Mt 7:14).
But to break one law and we are guilty of all of them. To fear is to not know His Love. All have sinned and fallen short.

We are all in equal need of His Perfect, Unconditional Love.

This is my stance.

I will judge none by Moses.

I will only proclaim His Love.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using TheologyOnline mobile app

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
But to break one law and we are guilty of all of them....All have sinned and fallen short.
What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin that grace may abound? Certainly not! Ro 6:1–2

To fear is to not know His Love.
He who says, “I know Him,” and does not keep His commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him (1 Jn 2:4).

We are all in equal need of His Perfect, Unconditional Love.
"He loves you. He'll live without you." ~ J. Vernon McGee
If you live according to the flesh you will die; but if by the Spirit you put to death the deeds of the body, you will live. For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, these are sons of God (Ro 8:13–14).

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin that grace may abound? Certainly not! Ro 6:1–2

He who says, “I know Him,” and does not keep His commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him (1 Jn 2:4).

"He loves you. He'll live without you." ~ J. Vernon McGee
If you live according to the flesh you will die; but if by the Spirit you put to death the deeds of the body, you will live. For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, these are sons of God (Ro 8:13–14).
Should we sin that grace might abound.

Absolutely not.

Love the Lord your God with all you heart, soul and mind.

Love your neighbor as yourself.

If you hate your neighbor who you have seen, how can you Love God , Who you haven't seen?

😊😁😃

Sent from my HTC One M9 using TheologyOnline mobile app

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned

And as it was in the days of Noah, so it will be also in the days of the Son of Man (Lk 17:26). There are still Nephilim (disembodied spirits) on the earth (recall the giants with six fingers and six toes [2 Sa 21:20]). Men who take the mark of the beast will become freaks--forever changed--no longer human (Ge 10:8, Re 14:9-10).

See:

Mad Scientists

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
If you hate your neighbor who you have seen, how can you Love God , Who you haven't seen?

That's right. If we don't love our brother, we'd be fooling ourselves to believe that we love God.

If someone says, “I love God,” and hates his brother, he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother whom he has seen, how can he love God whom he has not seen? 1 Jn 4:20

Loving my brother is: not murdering him, not coveting his spouse, not robbing him, etc. Mk 12:31

Sonnet

Now back to the boy.

To jump back and go straight into the verbiage about David...

The Lord answered, “Take a young cow with you and say, ‘I have come to sacrifice to the Lord.’ 3 Then invite Jesse to the sacrifice, and I will let you know what you are to do. You are to anoint for Me the one I indicate to you.”

Do you see any Jesus verbiage in these words?

Perhaps Samuel paralleling John the Baptist?

Anointing the future king of Israel?

Do you glean any Christologic message besides what I mentioned and do you see what I mentioned?

Just about.

Sonnet

And as it was in the days of Noah, so it will be also in the days of the Son of Man (Lk 17:26). There are still Nephilim (disembodied spirits) on the earth (recall the giants with six fingers and six toes [2 Sa 21:20]). Men who take the mark of the beast will become freaks--forever changed--no longer human (Ge 10:8, Re 14:9-10).

See:

Mad Scientists

I'm not following you or what this as to do with the thread.

Flaminggg

BANNED
Banned
(Simplified View of Galatians Summary of "Grace (hearing of the word) and Law (keeping your temple/body holy")

(God doesn't make man accountable for anything that exceeds a sound mind, as he sees it, or for the discrepancy of suffering and pain ... a degree of this is apart of the process of life ... whatever excess there is that God views as unclean is either pacified with the end of life processes, or this is curtailed in some way ... ... ... ... Obviously, Grace is not a variable Satan has any direct influence over, in such a case suffering and pain is often the only means of contention with God for Satan, God limits this behavior but its apart of the natural environment of sin this environment is invested in. Outside of God limiting this behavior, God sometimes eliminates this behavior completely, this is not as common as it is for the Sons of Man ... ... ... ... "Suicide by Antichrist", will only evolve into an Assisted Suicide Program, so its not uncommon for their races to not only hide the dead bodies on a weekly basis, but also because of a conflict of interest internationally with the Antichrist in acknowledging his authority, their races often go on to perform acts of terrorism with sole purpose of solicitation of suicide, the effects of economic curtailing and cultural instability is another form of assisted suicide ... ... ... ... for the faithful this is encouragement to satisfy God's solicitation of mercy in the termination of Genetic Dan during the Tribulation of 42 days ... ... ... ... Flesh and Blood is not important by any means, but it is a lesser constituent of the "Walk of Faith" we have with Jesus, Galatians is one such answer to Satan's rebuttal by using suffering and pain in the New Testament Transition by expounding more on some of the initial positions, reflected in the parable of Divorce, see below) (when you acknowledge the position of euthanasia God uses to enforce the position of the Antichrist, the suffering and pain will stop, you will be forced to address this position, it is as I've said your choice to be contrary, because God has not issued a Sign of Divorce its unprofitable for the Antichrist to pursue, but if you decide to pursue these interests then, you will not go away unchanged)

ROMANS 7:1 Know ye not, brethren, (for I speak to them that know the law,) how that the law hath dominion over a man as long as he liveth?
ROMANS 7:2 For the woman which hath an husband is bound by the law to [her] husband so long as he liveth; but if the husband be dead, she is loosed from the law of [her] husband.
ROMANS 7:3 So then if, while [her] husband liveth, she be married to another man, she shall be called an adulteress: but if her husband be dead, she is free from that law; so that she is no adulteress, though she be married to another man.
ROMANS 7:4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, [even] to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.

(God the Husband, before the Crucifixion)
First Commandment: Love the "Hearing of the Word/Written Word", with All Your Heart
Second Commandment: Unequally Yolked with Unbelievers, your Holy Temple/Person is Counted also in Communion (with Angels or Others)(this is called a Tong - Intercession for the First Commandment from God for Lack of a New Testament)

(Jesus the Husband, After the Crucifixion)
First Commandment: Love the "Hearing of the Word/Written Word", with All Your Heart
Second Commandment: Unequally Yolked with Unbelievers, your Holy Temple/Person is not Counted in Communion (with Angels or Others)(this is called Adultery - No Intercession from God because New Testament is Given)

(Will simplify, but first) God is disputing the "Hearing of his Word" ... ... ... ... God has replaced the practice of communion with angels or others to assist in the "Hearing of his Word", with his wrath ... ... ... ... this is the placation (substitution), God uses to identify the unsaved that can not or have not accepted the message of salvation through Jesus the New Testament Affords. (The New Testament is the Body of Jesus, that the saved must accept to remove the placation (substitution) that God uses with his wrath to blind the wicked and to complete their conviction (rejection from the 144,000 of Joseph)... ... ... ... (Because Jesus does not arbitrarily pay for everyone's sins with "Joseph the Blessings", God does not have a Legal Responsibility to withhold his "Wrath" for the "Hearing of his Word", which is established to be the Body of Jesus ... ... ... ... God cut them off permanently, they will always be the blood enemies of the Antichrist, that is Genetic Dan, for the rest, you have a personal walk of faith you need to accept in the hearing of the New Testament Message, that completes the Old Testament Message)

II PETER 3:16 As also in all [his] epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as [they do] also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction.
II PETER 3:17 Ye therefore, beloved, seeing ye know [these things] before, beware lest ye also, being led away with the error of the wicked, fall from your own stedfastness.
II PETER 3:18 But grow in grace, and [in] the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. To him [be] glory both now and for ever. Amen.

(the previous argument of adultery was a description of the New Testament, because God removed intercession with his Angels and counted them as his wrath, to ensure and protect the "Hearing of his Word" through the New Testament (Body of Jesus) for his elect and for the believers in their walk of faith) This argument is simply a brute force summary, that Peter provides us with. Peter explains that there isn't a mystery to an individual that slanders the Word of God, or De-humanizes people because of their walk of faith with the teachings of the Gospel ... ... ... ... Peter explains that this happens by nature when you are in sin and in rejection of God's Word, so that this is exceedingly common, so that we don't need a clear understanding in the New Testament transition to understand that a person simply slanders God and slanders the Righteous, and has no "Hearing of the Word", however if we are not in sin, that is also self evident in our walk of faith.

Old Testament = God and his Angels as Placation for Jesus, in the "Hearing of his Word" (God Reveals his Intercession is a Substitute until Jesus is Given)
New Testament = Body of Jesus, as the completion of the "Hearing of his Word" (God Reveals his Wrath as the reward for Intercession)

(God never allowed the First Commandment to be Modified ... God allowed the Second Commandment to be modified because his behavior was impartial until he sent his Son to Complete the First Commandment, then the Second Commandment was Modified as a result, Hebrews 7:12) (For this reason, God Gave Satan the Angels 2Corn11:14 of the Old Testament, but God gives us the White Stone to complete our "Hearing of the Word" in both the Old Testament and New Testament Rev.2:17)

(Simplified) GALATIANS 5:6 For in Jesus Christ neither circumcision availeth any thing, nor uncircumcision; but faith which worketh by love ... ... ... ... We are commanded to Love the Lord Jesus as the Completion of our Faith, this is done through the "Hearing of his Word" in our understanding of the scriptures, we do not adorn the Outward Man or bless our Person before others in the New Testament to reproof our "Hearing of the Word" (neither is "Hearing of the Word" imputed to us if we don't individually wrestle with Jesus over our understanding of the scriptures) ... ... ... ... GALATIANS 6:4 But let every man prove his own work, and then shall he have rejoicing in himself alone, and not in another. ... ... ... ... We are commanded to wrestle with Jesus for the "Hearing of his Word" at an individual level, the New Testament is the Body of Jesus, moreover the Old Testament testifies of the New Testament which is together a complete testimony from Jesus as God.

(We don't need Bible/Written Law, for the "Hearing of his Word", but it is a sin not to understand that the "Hearing of his Word" is testified of Jesus by the Written Law, for the sole purpose of reproving our Walk of Faith ... ... ... ... we will be as faithful as we can, and the rest is up to Jesus to decide, either Jesus will pay for our sin as the result of our Walk of Faith, or Jesus will pay for our sin as the result of Blessing our Work, such as the Day of Judgment the book of Revelation declares, or else Jesus will refuse to do either, regardless of how much you understand, pray or reprove your heart in the "Hearing of his Word", the Gospel is not Work Based, Jesus makes a decision and sometimes looks to us for a reproof, sometimes he does not) Love and Blessings. ("Suicide by Antichrist" as well as the diversity of force used against me is confidence in a Work Based Gospel, that has no value with God, we have not officially settled these issues, but this will become clear, perhaps by the end of next week, when God announces what level of work he intends to bless, nothing new or unprecedented if we have been keeping watch).

Last edited:

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
[Polygamy is forbidden (Gen. 2:24, Ex. 20:14, Ps. 128:1–6, 1 Co 7:2).] Deuteronomy 21:15-17 Exodus 21:10
spray_emoticon_by_juliatoffy-d79if3a.gif
When the bible discusses what occurred in history, it isn't a ringing endorsement of it. :dizzy:

"Deut 21:15–17 has two wives. In the original, the words are rendered “has had two wives,” referring to events that have already taken place, evidently intimating that one wife is dead and another has taken her place. Moses, then, is not legislating on a polygamous case where a man has two wives at the same time, but on that of a man who has married twice in succession. The man may prefer the second wife and be exhorted by her to give his inheritance to one of her sons. The issue involves the principle of the inheritance of the firstborn (the right of primogenitor). The firstborn son of the man, whether from the favorite wife or not, was to receive the double portion of the inheritance. The father did not have the authority to transfer this right to another son. This did not apply to sons of a concubine (Gen. 21:9–13) or in cases of misconduct (Gen. 49:3, 4)." MacArthur, J., Jr. (Ed.). (1997). The MacArthur Study Bible (electronic ed., p. 126). Nashville, TN: Word Pub.

If he came in by himself, he shall go out by himself: if he were married, then his wife shall go out with him.

If his master have given him a wife, and she have born him sons or daughters; the wife and her children shall be her master’s, and he shall go out by himself.

And if the servant shall plainly say, I love my master, my wife, and my children; I will not go out free:

Then his master shall bring him unto the judges; he shall also bring him to the door, or unto the door post; and his master shall bore his ear through with an awl; and he shall serve him for ever [Exod. 21:3–6].

"This remarkable law states that if a man is a slave, after seven years he can go free. If he was married when he became a slave, he can take his wife with him. If he married while a slave, that is, if he married a woman who was already a slave of his master, at the end of seven years he could go free, but his wife would still belong to the master. He could, however, if he loved his wife and master, decide to stay on his own free will. If he decides to stay, his master is to bore his earlobe through with an awl signifying that he will serve his master forever.

This is a beautiful picture of the Lord Jesus Christ. He came to this earth and took upon Himself our humanity. And we were all slaves of sin. He could have gone out free. He could have returned to heaven, to His position in the Godhead, without going through the doorway of death. He did not have to die upon the Cross. But He willingly came down to earth and took upon Himself our humanity. “And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross” (Phil. 2:8).

Psalm 40:6–8 goes on to say, “Sacrifice and offering thou didst not desire; mine ears hast thou opened: burnt offering and sin offering hast thou not required. Then said I, Lo, I come: in the volume of the book it is written of me, I delight to do thy will, O my God: yea, thy law is within my heart.” This passage refers to Christ, because Hebrews 10:5–9 tells us that it does. It was fulfilled when our Lord came to this earth. “Wherefore when he cometh into the world [speaking of Christ], he saith, Sacrifice and offering thou wouldest not, but a body hast thou prepared me [it was not only his ear that was “digged,” or bored through with an awl, but God gave Him a body which He will have throughout eternity]: In burnt offerings and sacrifices for sin thou hast had no pleasure. Then said I, Lo, I come (in the volume of the book it is written of me) to do thy will, O God. Above when he said, Sacrifice and offering and burnt offerings and offering for sin thou wouldest not, neither hadst pleasure therein; which are offered by the law; Then said he, Lo, I come to do thy will, O God. He taketh away the first, that he may establish the second.” Christ was “made like unto His brethren.” He chose not to go out free without us. He could have left this earth without dying, but He said, “I love My Bride. I love the sinner.” So He became obedient unto death, even the death of the Cross so that He could redeem us from the slavery of sin. What a picture this is of Christ—placed right here after the giving of the Ten Commandments." McGee, J. V. (1991). Thru the Bible commentary: The Law (Exodus 19–40) (electronic ed., Vol. 5, pp. 34–36). Nashville: Thomas Nelson.

Flaminggg

BANNED
Banned
spray_emoticon_by_juliatoffy-d79if3a.gif
When the bible discusses what occurred in history, it isn't a ringing endorsement of it. :dizzy:

"Deut 21:15–17 has two wives. In the original, the words are rendered “has had two wives,” referring to events that have already taken place, evidently intimating that one wife is dead and another has taken her place. Moses, then, is not legislating on a polygamous case where a man has two wives at the same time, but on that of a man who has married twice in succession. The man may prefer the second wife and be exhorted by her to give his inheritance to one of her sons. The issue involves the principle of the inheritance of the firstborn (the right of primogenitor). The firstborn son of the man, whether from the favorite wife or not, was to receive the double portion of the inheritance. The father did not have the authority to transfer this right to another son. This did not apply to sons of a concubine (Gen. 21:9–13) or in cases of misconduct (Gen. 49:3, 4)." MacArthur, J., Jr. (Ed.). (1997). The MacArthur Study Bible (electronic ed., p. 126). Nashville, TN: Word Pub.

If he came in by himself, he shall go out by himself: if he were married, then his wife shall go out with him.

If his master have given him a wife, and she have born him sons or daughters; the wife and her children shall be her master’s, and he shall go out by himself.

And if the servant shall plainly say, I love my master, my wife, and my children; I will not go out free:

Then his master shall bring him unto the judges; he shall also bring him to the door, or unto the door post; and his master shall bore his ear through with an awl; and he shall serve him for ever [Exod. 21:3–6].

"This remarkable law states that if a man is a slave, after seven years he can go free. If he was married when he became a slave, he can take his wife with him. If he married while a slave, that is, if he married a woman who was already a slave of his master, at the end of seven years he could go free, but his wife would still belong to the master. He could, however, if he loved his wife and master, decide to stay on his own free will. If he decides to stay, his master is to bore his earlobe through with an awl signifying that he will serve his master forever.

This is a beautiful picture of the Lord Jesus Christ. He came to this earth and took upon Himself our humanity. And we were all slaves of sin. He could have gone out free. He could have returned to heaven, to His position in the Godhead, without going through the doorway of death. He did not have to die upon the Cross. But He willingly came down to earth and took upon Himself our humanity. “And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross” (Phil. 2:8).

Psalm 40:6–8 goes on to say, “Sacrifice and offering thou didst not desire; mine ears hast thou opened: burnt offering and sin offering hast thou not required. Then said I, Lo, I come: in the volume of the book it is written of me, I delight to do thy will, O my God: yea, thy law is within my heart.” This passage refers to Christ, because Hebrews 10:5–9 tells us that it does. It was fulfilled when our Lord came to this earth. “Wherefore when he cometh into the world [speaking of Christ], he saith, Sacrifice and offering thou wouldest not, but a body hast thou prepared me [it was not only his ear that was “digged,” or bored through with an awl, but God gave Him a body which He will have throughout eternity]: In burnt offerings and sacrifices for sin thou hast had no pleasure. Then said I, Lo, I come (in the volume of the book it is written of me) to do thy will, O God. Above when he said, Sacrifice and offering and burnt offerings and offering for sin thou wouldest not, neither hadst pleasure therein; which are offered by the law; Then said he, Lo, I come to do thy will, O God. He taketh away the first, that he may establish the second.” Christ was “made like unto His brethren.” He chose not to go out free without us. He could have left this earth without dying, but He said, “I love My Bride. I love the sinner.” So He became obedient unto death, even the death of the Cross so that He could redeem us from the slavery of sin. What a picture this is of Christ—placed right here after the giving of the Ten Commandments." McGee, J. V. (1991). Thru the Bible commentary: The Law (Exodus 19–40) (electronic ed., Vol. 5, pp. 34–36). Nashville: Thomas Nelson.

PSALMS 40:6 Sacrifice and offering thou didst not desire; mine ears hast thou opened: burnt offering and sin offering hast thou not required.
PSALMS 40:7 Then said I, Lo, I come: in the volume of the book [it is] written of me,
PSALMS 40:8 I delight to do thy will, O my God: yea, thy law [is] within my heart.

(New Testament which is the Revealing of Jesus in the Gospel (brought the Body of Jesus as Payment for God's Wrath, where previously God used the Sons of Man and Testimony of Angels to reveal his Payment for Wrath, because of that the Church and the Outward Man were Adorned as apart of the "Hearing of the Word") Since the New Testament Completed the Gospel's Message, God does not use "Communion with Others" or the "Adorning of the Outward Man", Such as with Congregations, Circumcision and Baptisms, to reprove our "Hearing of the Word", we need to bare the burden in prayers and fastings, reproving ourselves in the Gospel's Message, that is because God counts our seeking of intercession through others as "Adultery", since we have not sought it thorough Jesus (the written word) to reprove our heart as individuals. (The Change to the Second Commandment (Love God is 1, Love Your Person is 2 (Love your Person as the Church is no Longer 2), does not mean we cannot share testimony or help others through the presentation of our testimony, but that person has to open their heart to Jesus and receive his word, that is not something you can do by just reading the bible, or participating in Congregation based activities or prayer groups, you simply have the freewill to do that, just like you have the freewill of expression, you have the freewill to overcome the hardness of your heart to receive the message of the gospel, most people don't, and some are rejected of Jesus, that is why Jesus also Blesses our Work to eliminate the "Suffering and Pain" Gospels that are present, since the beginning of time) (Your body is holy, and it is a partial representation of your walk of faith, even though "Flesh and Blood" is not important, for this reason Satan, and also sinners have a natural inclination to attack the body as a declaration that a person is in Sin and an enemy of Jesus, for this reason of contending with Satan, Jesus Blesses the Work and sometimes counts work for faith, thus in the tribulation you are told to kill Genetic Dan to solicit more of the "Sign of Divorce" the Work Jesus will blesses at the end of time, but this has been true in different forms since the beginning).

EXODUS 21:6 Then his master shall bring him unto the judges; he shall also bring him to the door, or unto the door post; and his master shall bore his ear through with an aul; and he shall serve him for ever.

We use the "Revealing of the New Testament Body of Jesus in the Old and New Testaments" to overcome the Hardness of our Hearts (brought to the Judges). Then Jesus brings us to the Door of his Covenant, as we have endured and overcome the Hardness of our Hearts, and then according to his will, Jesus gives us a "Stone" to complete our "Hearing of the Word", in preparation for our New Soul and New Universe the Gospel affords us, in the completion of his gospel.

(Adultery is the New Testament's Change to the Second Commandment of Love your Person as the Church, because God does not want anyone else, anyone other then yourself to overcome the hardness of your heart with the "Hearing of the Word", to Love your Person and unequally yolk yourself from the church ... ... ... ... Instead of "Angels" we see "Judges" because God doesn't use "Sons of Man" or "Angels" to adorn the Outward Man or the Church as a representation of the completion of his gospel, for this reason God brought his Wrath, and commands us to now wrestle with the Hardness of our Hearts for the Hearing of the Word, as individuals.) (We are not commanded to be unclean or cruel, so we are still encouraged to bare each others burdens even though there is no real benefit in it for us, beyond this, Jesus does Bless Work and Count it as Faith from time to time, this is how Jesus not only contends with Satan's suffering and pain gospels, but that is how Jesus defeats them::Tribulation God uses Sacrifice of Genetic Dan to increase the Geographic Area for the 5 months of his mercy for Star Wormwood that is the Work Based Gospel Jesus affords at the end of time).

Last edited: