Does Calvinism Make God Unjust?

beloved57

popsthe

It seems universal reconciliation is being put off as if not biblical so I would like to go over some of it.

Colossians 1: -15-16-17-18-19-20

Colossians: 1. 15. Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature: 16. For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: 17. And he is before all things, and by him all things consist. 18. And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence. 19. For it pleased the Father that in him should all fulness dwell; 20. And, having made peace through the blood of his cross, by him to reconcile all things unto himself; by him, I say, whether they be things in earth, or things in heaven.

1 Corinthians: 15. 21. For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead. 22. For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive. 23. But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.

1 Corinthians: 15. 51. Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, 52. In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. 53. For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality. 54. So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

Ephesians: 1. 9. Having made known unto us the mystery of his will, according to his good pleasure which he hath purposed in himself: 10. That in the dispensation of the fulness of times he might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven, and which are on earth; even in him:

1 Timothy: 2. 1. I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men; 2. For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty. 3. For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour; 4. Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth. 5. For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus; 6. Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time.

1 Timothy: 4. 9. This is a faithful saying and worthy of all acceptation. 10. For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe. 11. These things command and teach.

I thinks that's enough for now.

All those scriptures refer to Gods Elect ! Not all people are elect of God, sorry ! Like the Colossian passage, Paul is writing of the Elect, Col 3:12

12 Put on therefore, as the elect of God, holy and beloved, bowels of mercies, kindness, humbleness of mind, meekness, longsuffering;

Also, we know all men without exception have not been reconciled to God by Christ death since some are condemned 1 Cor 11:32

32 But when we are judged, we are chastened of the Lord, that we should not be condemned with the world.

So you did not go over nothing, you just quoted scripture, which obviously you dont understand !

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
In order for one to enter eternal life, they must worship and place their faith in the God of the Bible. They also must place their faith in the death and resurrection of God's Son. They also have to hear the correct Gospel Message and place their faith in the true Son of God.

I doubt that Calvinists place their faith in the God of the Bible or His Gospel. Calvinists have their own false gospel and their own idea of who God is. Calvinism is a counterfeit belief system. They changed the character and intent of the God of the Bible to fit their false system of belief. Therefore, I consider their beliefs to be of a Cult type nature. If asked: "Are they Saved?" I'm afraid I'd have my doubts.

I'll leave that between them and God.

marhig

I'm only saying God isn't speaking AUDIBLY today in this Dispensation of Grace. God speaks to us through His word: the Holy Bible, the Holy Spirit, and through situations such as you brought up. However, He's not speaking through a burning bush and such.
Ah right, well you never know, God can do anything [emoji4]

popsthebuilder

popsthe

All those scriptures refer to Gods Elect ! Not all people are elect of God, sorry ! Like the Colossian passage, Paul is writing of the Elect, Col 3:12

12 Put on therefore, as the elect of God, holy and beloved, bowels of mercies, kindness, humbleness of mind, meekness, longsuffering;

Also, we know all men without exception have not been reconciled to God by Christ death since some are condemned 1 Cor 11:32

32 But when we are judged, we are chastened of the Lord, that we should not be condemned with the world.

So you did not go over nothing, you just quoted scripture, which obviously you dont understand !
Oh yeah, I forgot the word "all" actually means a select few.

Why don't you actually read what I posted within it's contexts and without preconceived bias and gullibility based on the indoctrination you received from man as a child.

And if you can't display enough common courtesy to use my actual forum name, then just put pops. Thanks, peace

Sent from my Z988 using Tapatalk

popsthebuilder

popsthebuilder

It sure does, all the select few !
I sincerely implore you you to consider the verses I've posted without preconceptions. Better yet, google scriptural support for universal reconciliation. You may be confused as to what I am referring to.

Peace

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
You still can't know AMR. After all, you don't believe all those who profess faith are 'saved' do you?
"hope" is the better word. you''ll won't find that ability to make that choice on your own without hearing from God reguarding your status.

1379427_452557444860011_407751165_n.jpg

beloved57

I sincerely implore you you to consider the verses I've posted without preconceptions. Better yet, google scriptural support for universal reconciliation. You may be confused as to what I am referring to.

Peace

You haven't considered the verses you posted ! You just posted them, no evidence that you studied them, researched them. At least I showed why the Colossians passage you posted applied to the Elect Col 3:12

Also, you contradict scripture, all men without exception are reconciled too God, theres a whole world of condemned people by God 1 Cor 11:32

How can you be a condemned world by God, and reconciled to God at the same time ? Answer that !

popsthebuilder

You haven't considered the verses you posted ! You just posted them, no evidence that you studied them, researched them. At least I showed why the Colossians passage you posted applied to the Elect Col 3:12

Also, you contradict scripture, all men without exception are reconciled too God, theres a whole world of condemned people by God 1 Cor 11:32

How can you be a condemned world by God, and reconciled to God at the same time ? Answer that !
Never said you could be condemned and reconciled at the same time. You assume way too much.

You attempted to assert that all verses I posted are about the elect of GOD. You did this by posting a single verse to refute all the texts I provided. You assume I don't read or comprehend what I posted. Seriously google what I said. The first search result will explain in detail what you are being willfully ignorant of.

Don't take my word for it by any means, but don't disregard it as the nonsensical rambling of a child either.

Peace.

popsthebuilder

popsthebuilder

So then why did you post Colossians 1: -15-16-17-18-19-20 to indicate universal reconciliation ?
First; when I speak of universal reconciliation it could refer to any time or form of such, and does not necessarily pertain to all willingly being of one accord with the Will of GOD.

Secondly; who is to say that though one is in sin, either knowingly or ignorantly, thwt they will not, by the Will of GOD, and within GOD's time, be changed into what is pleasing to GOD, by the light and way that is the Christ, through the Holy Spirit?

I cannot justifiably limit the blessings or power or foreknowledge of GOD. But I can strive to find, understand, learn, discern, and follow all I can of that holy will. I do such through the active study of core religious texts and the comparison of such with what I know to be true through personal revelation, and the selfless conscience. It is a learning process, and I have the capacity to fall away, perhaps, but that will not withhold me from living by what I know.... Which is to say; striving to live by Faith in GOD, through and through.

Peace

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Never said you could be condemned and reconciled at the same time. You assume way too much.

You attempted to assert that all verses I posted are about the elect of GOD. You did this by posting a single verse to refute all the texts I provided. You assume I don't read or comprehend what I posted. Seriously google what I said. The first search result will explain in detail what you are being willfully ignorant of.

Don't take my word for it by any means, but don't disregard it as the nonsensical rambling of a child either.

Peace.

Hey, Pops, don't bother arguing with B57 he's a "crazed" Hyper-Calvinist. He believes God creates all sin.

beloved57

popsthebuilder

First; when I speak of universal reconciliation it could refer to any time or form of such, and does not necessarily pertain to all willingly being of one accord with the Will of GOD.

You dont even make sense, I cant discuss with you if you dont know what you mean your ownself ! Talking about "it could refer to" Dont you know what you mean ?

beloved57

popsthebuilder

You attempted to assert that all verses I posted are about the elect of GOD. You did this by posting a single verse to refute all the texts I provided.

Thats all you did was provide the text, you did not explain them, you put no effort into them at all, but you expect someone else to !