Does Calvinism Make God Unjust?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Because their false doctrines help them to make sense of life. It helps them feel chosen and elect as if they have nothing to worry about. They have some idiotic phobia about Jesus Christ dying for us all. They don't like to hear that everyone is saved and it's as easy as hearing and believing in Christ Jesus. That doesn't sit well with Calvinists because they don't feel quite as "special"

True

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Why do you always attempt to shift the focus off of you? I've made clear statements refuting your opinion and you ignore them and instead response with near worthless nonsense that doesn't even pertain to the topic at hand.

Everyone can see this and none here are fools.

Peace

Sent from my Z988 using Tapatalk

Whoa Pops, you're pretty emotionally wrought at this point in time. You ought to take a break and smell those "Proverbial" roses. Try and kick back and think nice thoughts about yesteryear.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Moronic Arguments.

Exhibit A:

Because their false doctrines help them to make sense of life. It helps them feel chosen and elect as if they have nothing to worry about. They have some idiotic phobia about Jesus Christ dying for us all. They don't like to hear that everyone is saved and it's as easy as hearing and believing in Christ Jesus. That doesn't sit well with Calvinists because they don't feel quite as "special"

Election is in the Bible, as well as predestination. You fools skip right over it all and pretend it doesn't exist. So how does your argument stack to anything other than being a mass of hot air?

popsthebuilder

Whoa Pops, you're pretty emotionally wrought at this point in time. You ought to take a break and smell those "Proverbial" roses. Try and kick back and think nice thoughts about yesteryear.
Lol... Your near constant light demeanor is not so bad all the time I guess.

Peace

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Moronic Arguments.

Exhibit A: just look at my post

Election is in the Bible, as well as predestination. You fools skip right over it all and pretend it doesn't exist. So how does your argument stack to anything other than being a mass of hot air?
Yes, we're ALL elected and predestinated !!! The next step is hearing and believing and trusting

Romans 10:17 KJV - Ephesians 1:13-14 KJV -

popsthebuilder

You'll have to be patient with Pops, he's not himself lately. Seems he had a "Personality Transplant" and it's taking him a while to adjust.
A personality transplant...no, not really.

I can take what you are saying lightly because you aren't discrediting anyone's faith.

Peace

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Moronic Arguments.

Exhibit A:

Now, that's a rather strange comment. Have you been hallucinating of late? Got the chills and a high temperature? How's your Blood pressure and pulse rate? If it doesn't go away by Tuesday, see your physician.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Yes, we're ALL elected and predestinated !!! The next step is hearing and believing and trusting

That is incontrovertibly false by the very standard of what election and predestination is in the Bible. There is nobody in the Bible elected who fails God's will, because their own will is part of God's fore-sought election in the first place.

You believe God makes mistakes, and therefore don't really believe in a perfect God. You want God to be as fallible as yourself so that you can be justified by your own folly of will.

God justifying a reprobate, and condemning a principled non-believer, is calling evil good and good evil. Election is what it is, not what it isn't- and you perpetuate the latter. If a person is not a principled believer, then they are, in general, not of the elect.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
That is incontrovertibly false by the very standard of what election and predestination is in the Bible. There is nobody in the Bible elected who fails God's will, because their own will is part of God's fore-sought election in the first place.

You believe God makes mistakes, and therefore don't really believe in a perfect God. You want God to be as fallible as yourself so that you can be justified by your own folly of will.

God justifying a reprobate, and condemning a principled non-believer, is calling evil good and good evil. Election is what it is, not what it isn't- and you perpetuate the latter. If a person is not a principled believer, then they are, in general, not of the elect.

Blah blah blah. More "Calvinist Propaganda" running amok.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I will do battle against Calvinism "Tooth and Nail" because of its false doctrine and for its horrendous "choice" to change the character and intent of the God of the Bible.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
We're on a "battlefield." Ephesians 6:12 "For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The "purity" of the Grace Gospel given to the Apostle Paul MUST be protected and preached. It is the ONLY Gospel that leads to eternal life for the Jew and the Gentile alike.