Does Calvinism Make God Unjust?

Eagles Wings

Why?

Why? She didn't make the claim. Chatmaggot didn't make the claim. AMR apparently did. All the video does is take the logic of the statement to its logical end. What's the problem with analyzing it?

Tambora and Chatmaggot didn't make the claim graphically illustrated in the video.

Why?
buzz off,musterion

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Isn't it true that you believe the same about your sin as you do about your salvation? You don't believe that you CHOSE to sin any more than you chose to believe because "man does not have free will". Isn't it true that you actually believe that the same god that rescued you is the one who set your house on fire, to begin with?

Resting in Him,
Clete

Another excellent point.

Eagles Wings

Is there a rule somewhere defining "newbee"? [FONT="]I know there is none for [/FONT][I]newbie[/I][FONT="] ('[/FONT]new-bye'[FONT="]).[/FONT]

From my perspective you are quite the newbee.

Beam. Eye. Remove it. :AMR:

AMR
Patrick - I haven't posted for a while and when I see a vile post such as Tambora's, I get sucked in again. Bless you for continuing to bring the good news for our God. May every blessing be yours and Glory to God, that He brings exactly those who are meant for His grace and faith, to Himself.

musterion

Patrick - I haven't posted for a while and when I see a vile post such as Tambora's, I get sucked in again. Bless you for continuing to bring the good news for our God. May every blessing be yours and Glory to God, that He brings exactly those who are meant for His grace and faith, to Himself.

AND BURNS THE REST OF THOSE UNCHOSEN PESKY ARMINIAN REPROBATES!

That's the implied imprecation, right?

musterion

Prayer bells ring
are you listenin'?
In the yard
green wood kindlin'
a beautiful sight
we're happy tonight'
burning them Arminian heretics

Draw a crowd
the time's a-comin'
joy of joys, Calvin's hummin'
a beautiful sight
he's happy tonight
turnin' Servetus
into bones and ash

Eagles Wings

You are arguing against fatalism, not Calvinism. You are not factoring in that Reformers believe in secondary causes and/or moral human responsibility/accountability . . which is a big piece of the puzzle you attempt to figure out.

The spiritual principle you are omitting, and which real Calvinists teach, is Genesis 50:20 and Romans 8:28.

Man only falls short; God always works good.

That is the substance of God's decrees, as well as the reality of human history.
Bump for a great post. Bless you, Nang. May God use you to stir the hearts/minds of His beloved.