Does Calvinism Make God Unjust?

beloved57

Mark 16:15

KJV

And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.

NIV

He said to them, "Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation.

Jesus came with the hope of saving everyone, God loves all of us, every single one. And he wants nothing more than for all of us to believe in him.

Luke 15

Either what woman having ten pieces of silver, if she lose one piece, doth not light a candle, and sweep the house, and seek diligently till she find.it? And when she hath found it, she calleth her friends and her neighbours together, saying, Rejoice with me; for I have found the piece which I had lost. Likewise, I say unto you, there is joy in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner that repenteth.

Huh ?

beloved57

Yes that's right, God knew me before I was born and he had a plan for me, and that plan was for me to be born into this world and to have free will to choose. We all have free will, if we were all predestinated then we wouldn't have free will. What would be the point of Jesus coming and preaching the gospel to everyone if God has already planned who would be saved? Why do those who belong to God need to be tried and tested if they are predestined to be saved?

God planned that we should hear the gospel at some point our lives, that's when we were called, but we have the free will whether to believe it or not. Only those who believe, and who love him, have faith and do his will these are the ones who are chosen.

The only reason we are saved in anyway is because we believed when we heard the word of God

As Joshua said, choose you this day whom you will serve. We have a choice and we have free will. And if we have free will to choose, then God hasn't predestinated anyone to be saved before we were born.

He gives us a chance to know him, and we have a choice whether to accept him or reject him.

All conjecture !

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
Ah, predestination? No, I don't believe that anyone is predestined before they were born to be saved or to be going to hell.
There are no difference between God knowing you a billion years ago and God knowing you now, today. You try to give God a time limit when there isn't any

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
Yes that's right, God knew me before I was born and he had a plan for me, and that plan was for me to be born into this world and to have free will to choose. We all have free will, if we were all predestinated then we wouldn't have free will. What would be the point of Jesus coming and preaching the gospel to everyone if God has already planned who would be saved? Why do those who belong to God need to be tried and tested if they are predestined to be saved?

God planned that we should hear the gospel at some point our lives, that's when we were called, but we have the free will whether to believe it or not. Only those who believe, and who love him, have faith and do his will these are the ones who are chosen.

The only reason we are saved in anyway is because we believed when we heard the word of God

As Joshua said, choose you this day whom you will serve. We have a choice and we have free will. And if we have free will to choose, then God hasn't predestinated anyone to be saved before we were born.

He gives us a chance to know him, and we have a choice whether to accept him or reject him.
His plan always work out

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Luke 6:46 Why do you call Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ and do not do what I say?

This individual called on the name of the Lord, did not obey...and what?

Matthew 7:21 “Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father who is in heaven will enter. 22 Many will say to Me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in Your name, and in Your name cast out demons, and in Your name perform many miracles?’ 23 And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness.’

These folks called on the name of the Lord...and what?

Anybody can say "Lord. Lord."

Then what?

Those verses of Scripture pertained to the House of Israel only and not to the Gentiles. We must "Rightly Divide" the word of God.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Luke 9

Then there arose a reasoning among them, which of them should be greatest. And Jesus, perceiving the thought of their heart, took a child, and set him by him, And said unto them, Whosoever shall receive this child in my name receiveth me: and whosoever shall receive me receiveth him that sent me: for he that is least among you all, the same shall be great.

Those who truly belong to God see themselves as unprofitable servants not some special elect that look down on others. The only thing special about Gods people is the holy spirit of God in their hearts!

Good post.

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
His plan always work out

Read the Bible much?

Isiah 5:5 Now let me sing to my Well-beloved
A song of my Beloved regarding His vineyard:

My Well-beloved has a vineyard
On a very fruitful hill.

2 He dug it up and cleared out its stones,
And planted it with the choicest vine.
He built a tower in its midst,
And also made a winepress in it;
So He expected it to bring forth good grapes,
But it brought forth wild grapes.

3 “And now, O inhabitants of Jerusalem and men of Judah,
Judge, please, between Me and My vineyard.
4 What more could have been done to My vineyard
That I have not done in it?
Why then, when I expected it to bring forth good grapes,
Did it bring forth wild grapes?
5 And now, please let Me tell you what I will do to My vineyard:
I will take away its hedge, and it shall be burned;
And break down its wall, and it shall be trampled down.
6 I will lay it waste;
It shall not be pruned or dug,
But there shall come up briers and thorns.
I will also command the clouds
That they rain no rain on it.”

7 For the vineyard of the Lord of hosts is the house of Israel,
And the men of Judah are His pleasant plant.
He looked for justice, but behold, oppression;
For righteousness, but behold, a cry for help.​

Resting in Him,
Clete

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
Semi-pelagian/pelagian arminians are delusional control freaks. They have bought the lie that they are the masters of their own fate, they are the captain of their own ship, they are sovereign over their own lives and that if someone is saved, it is because while unregenerate, they, as a conscious act of their will, do the righteous thing to decide to do good and choose God, thus, they are in control and their salvation is determined by and dependent on them as an act of their unregenerate will doing the righteous thing to choose God. And thus they reject the Divine Sovereign Free Will of God in Election to choose whom He will have mercy on before the foundation of the cosmos.

theophilus

Christ's ministry throughout Matthew and John was ONLY to the "Lost Sheep of the House of Israel." Matthew 15:24 "But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

Then why did He forgive and heal a Samaritan woman, a Roman Centurion's servant, a Canaanite and other Gentiles?

Re:

Matt. 15:22
Luke 7:1-10
Mark 5:1 (a Gentile country)
John 4 (a Samaritan city)

...and what about John 10:16?

It took a while for the early church to recognize that salvation was available to the Gentiles. The Jewish Christians who fled the persecution in Jerusalem went into the Gentile regions of Phoenicia, Cyprus and Antioch, but they were “spreading the word only among Jews” (Acts 11:19). Peter was hesitant to bring the gospel to a Gentile household, but God made it plain that Cornelius was also one of the elect (Acts 10).

“Is God the God of Jews only? Is he not the God of Gentiles too? Yes, of Gentiles too” (Romans 3:29). Jesus was the Jewish Messiah, but He had come to offer salvation to everybody. The Messiah was to be a “light for the Gentiles” (Isaiah 42:6).

It would appear that you or the scripture is mistaken.

:idunno:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Then why did He forgive and heal a Samaritan woman, a Roman Centurion's servant, a Canaanite and other Gentiles?

Re:

Matt. 15:22
Luke 7:1-10
Mark 5:1 (a Gentile country)
John 4 (a Samaritan city)

...and what about John 10:16?

It took a while for the early church to recognize that salvation was available to the Gentiles. The Jewish Christians who fled the persecution in Jerusalem went into the Gentile regions of Phoenicia, Cyprus and Antioch, but they were “spreading the word only among Jews” (Acts 11:19). Peter was hesitant to bring the gospel to a Gentile household, but God made it plain that Cornelius was also one of the elect (Acts 10).

“Is God the God of Jews only? Is he not the God of Gentiles too? Yes, of Gentiles too” (Romans 3:29). Jesus was the Jewish Messiah, but He had come to offer salvation to everybody. The Messiah was to be a “light for the Gentiles” (Isaiah 42:6).

It would appear that you or the scripture is mistaken.

:idunno:

Indeed He did "Physically heal" a few Gentiles, however, His ministry was to preach the "Kingdom Message" to the House of Israel. After Christ died and ascended to sit at the right hand of the Father, His Disciples continued to preach The Kingdom Message to the "Circumcised." (House of Israel) Until Paul was called to be The Apostle to the "Uncircumcised" (The Gentiles) there was NO Grace Gospel being preached.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
It's important to recognize that, during that time in history, there were two separate "Messages" being preached: The Kingdom Message to the House of Israel and The Grace Message to the Gentiles. We MUST have the ability to "Rightly Divide" the word of God, lest, confusion and supposed contradiction enter the picture.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Semi-pelagian/pelagian arminians are delusional control freaks. They have bought the lie that they are the masters of their own fate, they are the captain of their own ship, they are sovereign over their own lives and that if someone is saved, it is because while unregenerate, they, as a conscious act of their will, do the righteous thing to decide to do good and choose God, thus, they are in control and their salvation is determined by and dependent on them as an act of their unregenerate will doing the righteous thing to choose God. And thus they reject the Divine Sovereign Free Will of God in Election to choose whom He will have mercy on before the foundation of the cosmos.

You have to understand that not everybody abides by YOUR teachings. I know that hurts your sensitive Calvinist mindset, however, you must face reality.