ECT Do you see All, Some, None of the Spiritual Gifts in Operation Today?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Mark 9:23 when you believe, then you shall receive.

I do believe God can raise the dead, i do not believe that you can, and i am testing you like scripture tells me to do.

You are who disobey Christ, you claim you can raise the dead, and yet you will not do it, and refuse to do it and then add a caveat to it that Christ didn't say to look for - and then go further and claim you cant do it because of the faith of someone other than the dead person, when Christ said nothing of their faith.

He said freely give. Why dont you listen to Him?

Your own words testify against you, because you REFUSE to do what YOU CLAIM Christ gave for you to do.

Matthew 10:8 Heal the sick, raise the dead, cleanse those who have leprosy, drive out demons. Freely you have received; freely give.

oatmeal

I do believe God can raise the dead, i do not believe that you can, and i am testing you like scripture tells me to do.

You are who disobey Christ, you claim you can raise the dead, and yet you will not do it, and refuse to do it and then add a caveat to it that Christ didn't say to look for - and then go further and claim you cant do it because of the faith of someone other than the dead person, when Christ said nothing of their faith.

He said freely give. Why dont you listen to Him?

Your own words testify against you, because you REFUSE to do what YOU CLAIM Christ gave for you to do.

Matthew 10:8 Heal the sick, raise the dead, cleanse those who have leprosy, drive out demons. Freely you have received; freely give.

My condolences.

How long ago did he pass away?

Jesus Christ raised Lazarus who had been dead for four days.

That seems to be the longest time a person was dead who Jesus raised during his earthly ministry.

Would you agree?

How long has your son been dead?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
My condolences.

Really? You say you are able to raise the dead, why not raise him instead of saying youre sorry, since you claim to have the gift of being able to raise the dead?

How long ago did he pass away?

Jesus Christ raised Lazarus who had been dead for four days.

That seems to be the longest time a person was dead who Jesus raised during his earthly ministry.

Would you agree?

How long has your son been dead?

All irrelevant to being able to raise the dead, when lots of graves were opened it does not say how long anyone had been dead and that bolded statement is false.

Matthew 27:52 The tombs were opened, and many bodies of the saints who had fallen asleep were raised

So no, you don't get to move the goalposts and now claim length of dead matters.

oatmeal

Really? You say you are able to raise the dead, why not raise him instead of saying youre sorry, since you claim to have the gift of being able to raise the dead?

All irrelevant to being able to raise the dead, when lots of graves were opened it does not say how long anyone had been dead and that bolded statement is false.

Matthew 27:52 The tombs were opened, and many bodies of the saints who had fallen asleep were raised

So no, you don't get to move the goalposts and now claim length of dead matters.

The ability to do miracles is not a gift, it is a manifestation of the gift of holy spirit.

(Since I know that it is not a gift, I know better than to claim that it is a gift. The gift is eternal life/holy spirit/salvation/being born again of incorruptible seed.)

It is one of the nine manifestations listed in I Corinthians 12:7-11

that are given to every man to profit withal.

Since you have not been taught that previously, or maybe paid attention previously, it is no wonder that you expect miracles to come to pass at anyone's whim.

How foolish that you think that whim is the key.

Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge him,

then what? then and only then shall he direct your paths.

God has not directed me to raise your son or anyone else at this time.

When He does direct my path in that direction, may God raise my believing to go and do.

I am not my own, not my own sufficiency, my sufficiency is of God.

What are you talking about? Who raised them? have you actually ever read that passage?

50 Jesus, when he had cried again with a loud voice, yielded up the ghost.

51 And, behold, the veil of the temple was rent in twain from the top to the bottom; and the earth did quake, and the rocks rent;

52 And the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints which slept arose,

53 And came out of the graves after his resurrection, and went into the holy city, and appeared unto many.

Jesus died, he was dead, who raised them?

The graves were opened and the bodies arose, but evidently stayed there until after his resurrection?

that passage, verses 52-53 are forgeries, like the one in I John 5 and the one in Matthew 28:19

Do you believe that Jesus is God?

Are you expecting me to do greater works than God?

John 14:12 I can do the same works and greater than Jesus Christ

but I am not so stupid to think that Jesus is God,

You do the greater works than God, like creating a perfect heaven and earth in less than instantaneously and then you will have shown proof that Jesus is indeed God.

Ladies first.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Then raise my son, prove what you interpret as being true. You claim you can do it, so do it already.

Why are you waiting on doing what you claim Jesus told you to do and you now claim isnt even a gift but something you can do at will?

Why wont you freely give what you claim you received to be able to do?

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

So God sent you to test other people so you can call them false prophets and the like.

In reality all you have done is show you do not believe Jesus words.

Mar 16:15 And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.
Mar 16:16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.
Mar 16:17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;
Mar 16:18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
yes, God tells all believers to test all things and reject what is evil. Your message has been rejected as false since you cannot back it up when tested.

No.

You reject the words of Jesus and call them evil---

Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.
Mar 16:16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.
Mar 16:17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;
Mar 16:18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover

LA

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
You can keep spamming us with the same thing you cant back up all day, it wont mean you have backed your own testimony up, you just show you pick and choose and do not believe what you claim to believe.

If you can raise the dead, you should be doing it, and you claim all believers can, yet you wont, so your testimony is that you refuse to do what Christ said to do, freely give what you have received.

Charlatan.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You can keep spamming us with the same thing you cant back up all day, it wont mean you have backed your own testimony up, you just show you pick and choose and do not believe what you claim to believe.

If you can raise the dead, you should be doing it, and you claim all believers can, yet you wont, so your testimony is that you refuse to do what Christ said to do, freely give what you have received.

Charlatan.

Now you claim I said all believers can.

Is there any end to your lying?

Christ said---

Mar 16:15 And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.
Mar 16:18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

LA

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Now you claim I said all believers can.

Is there any end to your lying?

Christ said---

LA

The question is, "Is there NO end to your "inane posts?"

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

Charlatan.

Yeah, he/she likes to predict horrific ends to certain posters lives!
Especially, mine!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Why falsify what I have said?

These signs will follow those who believe, Jesus said.

Oats believes, so it is entirely possible that he may raise someone from the dead, but as you do not believe then it will never happen with you.

It is that simple.

Your unbelief disqualifies you from you ever being involved with God's power.

LA

It's a good thing we know you're not; "quite all there!" Otherwise,
we might accidentally take you seriously?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You show yourself be an unbeliever of Christ's words (and a liar)

and you fight against anyone who repeats His words.

2Co 1:20 For all the promises of God in him are yea, and in him Amen, unto the glory of God by us.

LA

You remind me of Nang! Both she, and you are a couple of
cranky/grouchy, "Misanthropes!"

journey

Charlatan.

It appears that la and oatmeal have trapped themselves in their own nonsense. They would have been more kind to themselves by simply admitting they were wrong. Instead, they're making things worse for themselves. Everyone else already knows they are wrong.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Mark 9:23

He is your son, when you believe, you shall receive

Christ was sent to the "Lost sheep of the House of Israel!" Not
to the gentiles! Jesus spoke the "Kingdom Message." When Christ
met Saul (Paul) on the Road to Damascus, He sent him to the
gentiles with the "Grace Message!" You're not a member of the
"Lost sheep of the House of Israel, living while Christ had His
earthly ministry! You MUST read and Study "Paul's Gospel!"

You're extremely confused!!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
It appears that la and oatmeal have trapped themselves in their own nonsense. They would have been more kind to themselves by simply admitting they were wrong. Instead, they're making things worse for themselves. Everyone else already knows they are wrong.

That's for certain!!!

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Christ was sent to the "Lost sheep of the House of Israel!" Not
to the gentiles! Jesus spoke the "Kingdom Message." When Christ
met Saul (Paul) on the Road to Damascus, He sent him to the
gentiles with the "Grace Message!" You're not a member of the
"Lost sheep of the House of Israel, living while Christ had His
earthly ministry! You MUST read and Study "Paul's Gospel!"

You're extremely confused!!

What is Pauls grace message that the 12 apostles did not know.

Come on now. spell out the grace message never heard before Paul spoke it.

LA