ECT Do you see All, Some, None of the Spiritual Gifts in Operation Today?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You do not believe these words either--

Mar 11:23 For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.
Mar 11:24 Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.

Do you believe anything Jesus said?

LA

We believe them, it's just that, those words were written to/about
the lost sheep of Israel, not to the gentiles/The Body of Christ!

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame

Mar 11:23 For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.
Mar 11:24 Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.

LA

I believe everything Jesus said, and who He was talking to. So, you raise my son since you like oatmeal believe you can do those things.

Easy, raise Him and ill believe the way you say it is and openly scream from the rooftops that i was wrong.

(i am following scripture to test all things)

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Another one of your predictions/judgments? We're used to
them!

You say you follow Paul but Paul followed Christ and you follow neither because you are an unbelieving accuser of Christ's brethren.

Rev 12:10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.

LA

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Rev 12:10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.

LA

Didn't you just tell me i don't believe Jesus? When you should have said i dont believe YOU?

LA

Accusor much? I have asked you to prove what you say, so do it already.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I believe everything Jesus said, and who He was talking to. So, you raise my son since you like oatmeal believe you can do those things.

Easy, raise Him and ill believe the way you say it is and openly scream from the rooftops that i was wrong.

Why falsify what I have said?

These signs will follow those who believe, Jesus said.

Oats believes, so it is entirely possible that he may raise someone from the dead, but as you do not believe then it will never happen with you.

It is that simple.

Your unbelief disqualifies you from you ever being involved with God's power.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
We believe them, it's just that, those words were written to/about
the lost sheep of Israel, not to the gentiles/The Body of Christ!

The lost sheep became found and were the early church which was the beginning of the body of Christ, His Bride, and the gentile believers joined them in His one unified body.(which you never have)

LA

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Why falsify what I have said?

These signs will follow those who believe, Jesus said.

Oats believes, so it is entirely possible that he may raise someone from the dead, but as you do not believe then it will never happen with you.

It is that simple.

Your unbelief disqualifies you from you ever being involved with God's power.

LA

Matthew 10:8 Heal the sick, raise the dead, cleanse those who have leprosy, drive out demons. Freely you have received; freely give.

Raise my son, I am asking because scripture asks me to test all things and you claim that you can do that. If you cannot then you have been tested and found false.

1 Thessalonians 5:21 but test all things. Hold on to what is good.

None of those things say ANYTHING about the faith of the sick or dead, but the faith of those who are suppose to be healing and raising and casting out demons.

You have proven your faith false, since you cannot do it. Christ said freely you received, so freely you give. He did NOT say it was up to YOU to be the judge of others faith before giving.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame

My son isnt me, are you playing to God to know what His faith was? What does my faith have to do with his and where does Christ give any caveat about the faith of the sick and dead to be known first, or did he just say as you have received so give?

You show yourself to be a devil.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
My son isnt me, are you playing to God to know what His faith was? What does my faith have to do with his and where does Christ give any caveat about the faith of the sick and dead to be known first, or did he just say as you have received so give?

You show yourself to be a devil.

You show yourself be an unbeliever of Christ's words (and a liar)

and you fight against anyone who repeats His words.

2Co 1:20 For all the promises of God in him are yea, and in him Amen, unto the glory of God by us.

Mar 16:15 And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.
Mar 16:16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.
Mar 16:17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;
Mar 16:18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

LA

oatmeal

This has already been told to you, several times. Tongues, and the other signs and wonders, did confirm the Gospel but were primarily a witness against unbelieving Israel that time was running out on them. See 1 Cor 14:22; 1 Cor 1:22. Judas would have done what the rest did at the time, as did Paul later, up until the final rejection in Acts 28. From that point on, Paul advises Timothy take a little wine for his stomach...not for someone with a healing gift to lay hands on him. Paul himself leaves Trophimus sick at Miletus, instead of healing him. The gifts were withdrawn with Israel's final rejection of Christ, which also coincided with the complete revelation of the mystery. So now we have His Word, not His signs. No need for them.

You should tell to God, evidently He didn't get your opinion on time to put in the scriptures.

oatmeal

Ok, raise my son.

Ok show us.

No.

He's your son, you do it.

Until you believe, your son will remain as he is.

John 9:22-23

If you can believe, all things are possible to them that believe.

However, if he was saved he shall be raised according to I Thessalonians 4:13-18

Have you received the gift of salvation?

Or are you going to miss out on I Thessalonians 4:13-17?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
No.

He's your son, you do it.

Until you believe, your son will remain as he is.
Im not the one who claimed i have that gift, you are.

freely you received (you claim) so Christ said you are suppose to freely give. Why do you ignore what Christ said to you, since you claim those words are for you?

Matthew 10:8 Heal the sick, raise the dead, cleanse those who have leprosy, drive out demons. Freely you have received; freely give.

isnt that for you there according to you? Why dont you heed it?

You show its YOU who do not believe. You claim that is for you and you refuse to do it. I don't claim that is for me.

oatmeal

So DO it. Film yourself doing something no one could possibly do apart from the power of God and we'll shut up.

Jesus did not film his crucifixion, nor his resurrection nor his ascension.

Without a film, you evidently choose to not believe.

That is sad.

Blessed are those who have not seen, yet believe.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Jesus did not film his crucifixion, nor his resurrection nor his ascension.

Without a film, you evidently choose to not believe.

That is sad.

Blessed are those who have not seen, yet believe.

I dont need a film, raise my son, ill know immediately if you are what you claim to be.

oatmeal

Translation:

I am ahoist on the petard of my own prior words, so I disregard your trash, which consists largely of my own quotes, you mean unbelieving unbeliever.

Sincerely, and nyah-nyah,

pookeepoo out,

Oatie

Is that how you read it?

That is your problem, not mine.

God's word says I can heal the sick and raise the dead, God's word is sufficient proof for me.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
God's word says I can heal the sick and raise the dead, God's word is sufficient proof for me.

Then do it, Christ also said to freely give what you have received so why arent you giving it?

You disobey Christ, you claim you can, yet you WON'T

oatmeal

Im not the one who claimed i have that gift, you are.

freely you received (you claim) so Christ said you are suppose to freely give. Why do you ignore what Christ said to you, since you claim those words are for you?

isnt that for you there according to you? Why dont you heed it?

You show its YOU who do not believe. You claim that is for you and you refuse to do it. I don't claim that is for me.

Mark 9:23 when you believe, then you shall receive.

Matthew 21:22 when you pray, believe

I do heed them, you reject those words,

You do not believe those promises, you shall never see the fulfillment of those promises.

Are you saved? Can you prove it?

Why not?

God's word says that if you meet the two conditions of Romans 10:9-10, you shall be saved.

Can you prove the Jesus is lord? Can you prove that God raised him from the dead?

Or do you simply choose to believe that God's written record of these things are true?

oatmeal

Then do it, Christ also said to freely give what you have received so why arent you giving it?

You disobey Christ, you claim you can, yet you WON'T

Mark 9:23

He is your son, when you believe, you shall receive