ECT Do you see All, Some, None of the Spiritual Gifts in Operation Today?

oatmeal

Hi and the BIGGEST BLUNDER that the Acts 2 , and Pentecostal and Reformed people believe REFUSE to believe today , is that Israel has been set aside , that most BLIND of Israel wpuld not see , and that means you !!

I believe in Mark 16:15-18 but it is not for the Dispensation of the Grace of God as you also refuse to preach the MYSTERY of Eph 3:9 and you will be Judged by [aul's Gospel of Rom 2:16 , and Col 1:25 , and that is why you have no answers :chuckle::chuckle::chuckle:

dan p

Regardless of their setting aside, I Corinthians 14:5 is still true

Why do you wish to remain ignorant of spiritual matters? I Corinthians 12:1

oatmeal

John was referring to/speaking to those who were under the
"Kingdom Message! (The lost sheep of Israel!) You really need
to learn how to "rightly divide" the word!

I Corinthians 14:5 is still true

Why do you choose to remain ignorant of spiritual matters?

I Corinthians 12:1

musterion

Judas did it ,

What is your excuse?

Tongues are for a sign to unbelievers, you do not believe in tongues, though scriptures teach it, tongues are sign to you that tongues are real and scriptural

This has already been told to you, several times. Tongues, and the other signs and wonders, did confirm the Gospel but were primarily a witness against unbelieving Israel that time was running out on them. See 1 Cor 14:22; 1 Cor 1:22. Judas would have done what the rest did at the time, as did Paul later, up until the final rejection in Acts 28. From that point on, Paul advises Timothy take a little wine for his stomach...not for someone with a healing gift to lay hands on him. Paul himself leaves Trophimus sick at Miletus, instead of healing him. The gifts were withdrawn with Israel's final rejection of Christ, which also coincided with the complete revelation of the mystery. So now we have His Word, not His signs. No need for them.

oatmeal

Show proof! If you can then, alert the media immediately! Is it
documented? Was it video taped? Was the man/woman already
embalmed?

When I was a small child, I got a HIGH fever and went into a
"Cataleptic type of coma!" I had NO pulse (or barely any) and
a neighbor; who was a Nurse, checked me over and thought
I was dead! Pale, no pulse, stiff! My family were not Christians
at that time and there was NO faith healer or anything like
that around me! I basically, came back to life! I wasn't
raised from the dead, but merely in a Cataleptic state!

Perhaps, your friend had the same ailment? Personally, I
don't believe anybody is raised from the dead today, nor
do I accept the idea of tongues for today, nor the blind
receiving their sight, or the lame suddenly walking!

Can God heal today? Sure He can! Does prayer work? Yes!
I just don't believe in the "Benny Hinn types" going around
and claiming to heal, etc!

ALL of that stuff isn't for today! We now have the Holy Scriptures
and "The Holy Spirit" in the world! God speaks to us today, through
His Holy Bible!

I do not believe God's promises to achieve public or media acclaim, and most certainly not your acclaim.

It is God's approval that I seek

Acts 2:22

II Timothy 2:15

When you decide that being right with God is more important than popularity, or positive public acclaim, then you will grown up a bit.

Until then, milk is the only thing on your menu

musterion

They could be speaking a foreign language that they know.

Happens all the time in this multicultural society of ours

A foreign language can be identified as such, as they were at Pentecost in Acts 2. THAT is (was) true tongues.

Today's charismatic "tongues" are faked and delusional unintelligible babbling.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Judas did it ,

What is your excuse?

Tongues are for a sign to unbelievers, you do not believe in tongues, though scriptures teach it, tongues are sign to you that tongues are real and scriptural

Not believing they are for today is not "not believing" they are in the scriptures.

1 Corinthians 13:8 Charity never faileth: but whether there be prophecies, they shall fail; whether there be tongues, they shall cease; whether there be knowledge, it shall vanish away.

heir

TOL Subscriber
When you decide that being right with God is more important than popularity, or positive public acclaim, then you will grown up a bit.

Until then, milk is the only thing on your menu
Then why don't you grow up?

1 Corinthians 13:11 When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.

john w

Hall of Fame
Mark 9:23 All things (what scripture promises) are possible to them that believe.

I have believed and seen.

Your foul and false accusations do not change that.

Peter and Paul and Jesus Christ spoke accurately, but you, you are full of deceit and harbor ill will towards those who you envy for having sought out and learned how to become spiritually minded.

You remain carnally minded, that does not please God,

Your carnal mind is emnity to God

Romans 8:1-15

Set you affections on things above, not on things on the earth.

Grow up

I caught the Christ rejector in a lie, so what do we get from her? Emotional blubberings.........

"The LORD God told Judas to raise the dead, heal the sick, and to preach "the gospel," fool."-Saint John W

oatmush's response/challenge:

"Show me."

And I did:

Luke 9 KJV

1 Then he called his twelve disciples together, and gave them power and authority over all devils, and to cure diseases.

2 And he sent them to preach the kingdom of God, and to heal the sick.

3 And he said unto them, Take nothing for your journey, neither staves, nor scrip, neither bread, neither money; neither have two coats apiece.

4 And whatsoever house ye enter into, there abide, and thence depart.

5 And whosoever will not receive you, when ye go out of that city, shake off the very dust from your feet for a testimony against them.

6 And they departed, and went through the towns, preaching the gospel, and healing every where

"I have believed and seen."-oatmush

Heal the sick. Raise the dead. Cure disesases.

What are you waiting for, deceiver-ette?

I thought so, you con artist-fraud-ette.

Get saved, you cry baby, and stuff you're "I believe," as, in deceit, you can't show any evidence that you can, or will, raise the dead, make the blind see....................

Con job. Charlatan-ette. Poser.

john w

Hall of Fame
Your opinion is not evidence.

If you hand a clue, but you don't

You remain ignorant of spiritual matters, although God would that you not.

You forget that God does not want you doing anything stupid.

Luke 11:9-13

And I say unto you, Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you.

10 For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.

11 If a son shall ask bread of any of you that is a father, will he give him a stone? or if he ask a fish, will he for a fish give him a serpent?

12 Or if he shall ask an egg, will he offer him a scorpion?

13 If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children: how much more shall your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to them that ask him?

What are you afraid of?

Fear not!

FEAR NOT!

oatmeal, fiber for the spiritually constipated

Nope. My evidence? Your "posts."

Wolf-ette.

And I'm not afraid of big, bad wolf-ette's, such as yourself, especially wining, pining, cry baby wolf-ette's.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
This has already been told to you, several times. Tongues, and the other signs and wonders, did confirm the Gospel but were primarily a witness against unbelieving Israel that time was running out on them. See 1 Cor 14:22; 1 Cor 1:22. Judas would have done what the rest did at the time, as did Paul later, up until the final rejection in Acts 28. From that point on, Paul advises Timothy take a little wine for his stomach...not for someone with a healing gift to lay hands on him. Paul himself leaves Trophimus sick at Miletus, instead of healing him. The gifts were withdrawn with Israel's final rejection of Christ, which also coincided with the complete revelation of the mystery. So now we have His Word, not His signs. No need for them.

Then believe His Word.

Mar 16:15 And He said to them, "Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature. Mar 16:16 He who believes and is baptized will be saved; but he who does not believe will be condemned.
Mar 16:17 And these signs will follow those who believe: In My name they will cast out demons; they will speak with new tongues;
Mar 16:18 they will take up serpents; and if they drink anything deadly, it will by no means hurt them; they will lay hands on the sick, and they will recover."
Mar 16:19 So then, after the Lord had spoken to them, He was received up into heaven, and sat down at the right hand of God.
Mar 16:20 And they went out and preached everywhere, the Lord working with them and confirming the word through the accompanying signs. Amen.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Nope. My evidence? Your "posts."

Wolf-ette.

And I'm not afraid of big, bad wolf-ette's, such as yourself, especially wining, pining, cry baby wolf-ette's.

You mean the Lord does not send people to preach the gospel, cast out demons and heal the sick,

but He does send them to call people bad names and lie about them you say.

LA

john w

Hall of Fame
You mean the Lord does not send people to preach the gospel, cast out demons and heal the sick,

but He does send them to call people bad names and lie about them you say.

LA

You mean that Judas, your saint Judas, your "spiritual" brother, and fellow child of the devil, preached "the gospel" of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, you disgusting droid?

Raise the dead...cure the blind...drink anti freeze...

I thought so-you don't believe.

Fraud. Poser. Charlatan. The only signs you will exhibit, are the lying wonders, signs, that your father will "produce" in the future, that he is teaching you now.

DAN P

A foreign language can be identified as such, as they were at Pentecost in Acts 2. THAT is (was) true tongues.

Today's charismatic "tongues" are faked and delusional unintelligible babbling.

Hi , and I grew up in a Pentecostal assembly and you are right on and it the only thing that can be FAKED as Healing and Raising people from the dead is not a true gift for today and when they take up serpents , they are killed , can you believe that .:jolly::jolly:

dan p