Do You Judge Your Own Thoughts?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
That is the key. A born again Christian fulfills the law by walking in love. You failed and never did get to be born again. So you were kicked out of Christianity. So your trying to be a Jew. Which your failing at that also.
Jesus came to lead people out of Judaism, into Christianity. You failed at Christianity, so now your trying as a Jew. You never learned what love is.

Rom 13:10
10 Love does no harm to a neighbor; therefore love is the fulfillment of the law.
(NKJ)

The problem is by going backwards you have become an antichrist.

John 10:7-8
7 Then Jesus said to them again, "Most assuredly, I say to you, I am the door of the sheep.
8 "All who ever came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them.
(NKJ)
Shalom.

No.

Everything that you said is incorrect.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
A born again Christian never tells Jesus He is incorrect, like you do.
Shalom.

How is it that you imply that you are Jesus or are you saying that you believe that I have told Jesus that He is incorrect about something?

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

How is it that you imply that you are Jesus or are you saying that you believe that I have told Jesus that He is incorrect about something?

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
The verses are Jesus. I just pass them on when He gives them to me.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

You are incorrect.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Half your ideas come from your guardian angel, and the other half come from the devil. And without the Holy Spirit showing you who is who. You cant know which one you are submitting to.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Half your ideas come from your guardian angel, and the other half come from the devil. And without the Holy Spirit showing you who is who. You cant know which one you are submitting to.
Shalom.

Incorrect. You do not know what you are talking about.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Read the OP. Yes you work for the devil. Are you afraid to find out?
Shalom.

No. I responded to post number three. I responded to your words in post number three.

Also, you do not know what you are talking about. You are wrong and incorrect.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Your afraid to read the OP
Shalom.

It is not your words. I am addressing your words. That is all.

Your words are not found in the OP. Or, is the question yours? What about JUDGE YOUR OWN THOUGHTS?

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
1 Cor 11:31-32
31 For if we would judge ourselves, we would not be judged.
32 But when we are judged, we are chastened by the Lord, that we may not be condemned with the world.
(NKJ)