Do you believe there is life on other planets?

Do you believe there is life on other planets?

• Yes

Votes: 22 28.2%
  • Maybe

Votes: 21 26.9%
  • No

Votes: 35 44.9%

• Total voters

TheDude

Personally, I know there is life on other planets.

How? Have I been abducted? Probed? Proded? Tested on? No. Can't say that I have. But, there a literally hundreds of thousands of people who say they have. There are thousands of people willing to swear their name to the fact that there are.

They can't all be crazy.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
TheDude said:
Personally, I know there is life on other planets.

How? Have I been abducted? Probed? Proded? Tested on? No. Can't say that I have. But, there a literally hundreds of thousands of people who say they have. There are thousands of people willing to swear their name to the fact that there are.

They can't all be crazy.
So.... by that logic... anything that is sworn to be true by more than a thousand or so people must be true? :think:

novice

Who is the stooge now?
Maybe. We haven't gotten information on every planet in the universe.
Let me guess, you would like to do more planetary exploration starting with Uranus. :rolleyes: :flamer:

Kass

Just a note, dear novice. Right-wing Christians tend to make very poor psychics. I get that you don't like gay people. I get that you don't like that I think they deserve equal rights. Don't follow me around saying nasty things about me, okay?

novice

Who is the stooge now?
Just a note, dear novice. Right-wing Christians tend to make very poor psychics. I get that you don't like gay people. I get that you don't like that I think they deserve equal rights. Don't follow me around saying nasty things about me, okay?
:flamer:

TheDude

Knight said:
So.... by that logic... anything that is sworn to be true by more than a thousand or so people must be true? :think:

I'm just saying they can't all be nuts. There are thousands of people who believe in god with no more evidence then whats between their ears. We don't call (well I do) crazy.

Plus, there are a lot of credible people who are willing to stake their reputations on the subject.

Just out of curiosity Knight, what would it take for you to believe in life on other planets?

Mustard Seed

37 And there are many kingdoms; for there is no space in the which there is no kingdom; and there is no kingdom in which there is no space, either a greater or a lesser kingdom.

D&C 88:47

And there's alot of space. If it's found true on earth why not on all the other worlds? Just a century or so back how many would have believed that life was in volcanoes or deep sea under-water ocean vents?

truthteller86

One Eyed Jack said:
Why can't they?

Show me one credible person claiming to be an alien abductee.
I like Like Larry the Gable Guy's take...how come all those people who claim to have been abducted are all ugly or homeless? If I was an alien, I'd go straight after the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders...I tell you what :chuckle: