Do You Believe the "Historical Gospel" of Jesus Christ?

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
To whom does the pronoun refer? Does the pronoun refer to the eskimos, does it refer to the Monglians, the vikings, the Nazcas, pygmies?

Who is our?

To connect these dots for you would be wrong in this context.

You may now choose to study this, or throw it out.

The answers are directly in the scripture.

Sent from my iPad using TOL ~Jesus is the Theology and the Counselor is the Commentary

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
The pronoun our does not refer to anyone, anywhere today.

You're lost in a time warp.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
The Book of the Law was for Jacob's people in days gone by. Now men need not be concerned about going to Jerusalem three times a year.

Jamie,

Challenge me by studying each of these scriptures in context.

Are you aware of who the curse was given to?

Are you aware of who Ezekiel, Genisis and Isaiah is referring to?

Do you see who the guardian cherub is who was in the garden of God?

Do you see the correlation between the sting and a serpent bite?

Do you see the mark of a creation ascribing to transcend the seal of perfection in attempt to be perfection?

Sent from my iPad using TOL ~Jesus is the Theology and the Counselor is the Commentary

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned

The pronoun our does not refer to anyone, anywhere today.

You're lost in a time warp.

Jamie,

Who is the guardian cherub that was in the garden of God, that fell?

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Do you see the mark of a creation ascribing to transcend the seal of perfection in attempt to be perfection?

The Greek word translated into English as perfection means completeness.

It is written, "Therefore, leaving the discussion of the elementary principles of Christ, let us go on to perfection..." (Hebrews 6:1)

So let's go on to perfection. Why not?

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned

The Greek word translated into English as perfection means completeness.

It is written, "Therefore, leaving the discussion of the elementary principles of Christ, let us go on to perfection..." (Hebrews 6:1)

So let's go on to perfection. Why not?

Jamie,

Of now, we only have the Seal of Perfection.

Jesus is true Perfection/Truth.

There is a difference between a seal of perfection and Perfection.

Jesus is this Provision.

1 Corinthians 15, when read completely, shows us that we are not yet Perfect, nor can be.

The full Perfection comes after this life.

Epoisses

Did Adam die as a consequence of Mosaic law?

Why is it so hard to understand that Christ brought Jacob's people out of Egypt and gave them a law in Arabia?

Christ gave them a law through Moses. Was that law for the world in general?

Did Christ expect all men who were able to appear three times a year in Jerusalem, and not to come empty?

Actually, there was sin before the law and sin during the law. Today no one is under Mosaic law.

Jamie you have already been told that there is a spiritual component to the law i.e. the law of the Spirit. The law given to Israel was the letter or the Torah. All men are condemned as sinners by the law of the Spirit. Dispensationalists have stricken the word 'spiritual' out of their bibles so I understand the confusion.

Epoisses

The Law of Moses was always spiritual. (Deuteronomy 10:16)

Yes there was some spiritual teaching in the Law. This is why Jesus rebuked Nicodemus for not understanding the new birth. A circumcised heart is just a different way of putting it.

Robert Pate

Banned
Just a small improvement: "Jesus justifies us by doing for us..." It would be better if this were more historical "...by having done for us what we could not..." because there are people who think that justification is a transformation going on inside us right now (although most of them say it was at the 'beginning' of a Christian's life.)

Things simply snowball into confusion when justification and transformation are confused, or perhaps more clearly, when we forget there is a legal or debt problem aspect to salvation.

It is not uncommon for some to believe that Jesus saves us by doing something inside of us (the transformed life) which is Roman Catholicism. If this were true then the incarnation was worthless. God could have sent the Holy Spirit into the world to transform people into holy Christians without the doing and the dying of Jesus.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned

Jamie you have already been told that there is a spiritual component to the law i.e. the law of the Spirit. The law given to Israel was the letter or the Torah. All men are condemned as sinners by the law of the Spirit. Dispensationalists have stricken the word 'spiritual' out of their bibles so I understand the confusion.

Indeed. The Spiritual components of the Law were prophesies of the coming King of the Jews, and Unifier of Jews and Gentiles. The very command to Love God and Neighbor was physically there and the coming of Jesus was within iThe Book of the Law's every word.

Epoisses

Indeed. The Spiritual components of the Law were prophesies of the coming King of the Jews, and Unifier of Jews and Gentiles. The very command to Love God and Neighbor was physically there and the coming of Jesus was within it's every word.

The spiritual component of the law is the Holy Spirit. He convicts the world of sin, righteousness and a judgment to come.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
Do you understand conversion. (Acts 3:19)

The verse refers to Jesus being the Revelation of ALL scripture.

As in, it is a quote of Jesus explaining that the Carnel search the scriptures, because in them, they thought they found salvation, when they testify of Jesus.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
Do you understand conversion. (Acts 3:19)

Acts 3:19

19 Therefore repent and turn back, so that your sins may be wiped out, that seasons of refreshing may come from the presence of the Lord,

John 5:39

39 You search the Scriptures because you think that in them you have eternal life; and it is they that bear witness about me,

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
The spiritual component of the law is the Holy Spirit. He convicts the world of sin, righteousness and a judgment to come.

Agreed and Amen,

John 16:7

Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.