ECT Do those who believe MAD have no problem disregarding what Jesus actually taught ?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You dummy, lol

Go back a chapter...

1 Peter 1:18 Forasmuch as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things, as silver and gold, from your vain conversation received by tradition from your fathers; 1:19 But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot:

Again, Peter is not addressing Jews.

You Darby followers still can't comprehend the fact that all Jews are Israelites, but not all Israelites are Jews.

It's one of the reasons you guys are so confused about the new covenant.

Danoh

Matthew 19:28 And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

1 Peter 2:12 Having your conversation honest among the Gentiles: that, whereas they speak against you as evildoers, they may by your good works, which they shall behold, glorify God in the day of visitation.

Among the Gentiles?

Where again?

James 1:1 James, a servant of God and of the Lord Jesus Christ, to the twelve tribes which are scattered abroad, greeting. 1:2 My brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations;

Ac28

A Gentile is any person that's not a descendant of one of the 12 sons of Jacob (Israel).

I'm shocked that they allow preterists, open theists, and other heretics on this forum.

Last edited:

Danoh

Again, Peter is not addressing Jews.

You Darby followers still can't comprehend the fact that all Jews are Israelites, but not all Israelites are Jews.

It's one of the reasons you guys are so confused about the new covenant.

No moron.

For although that distinction is true, so is the fact that by the time of the NT, the label Jew and Israelite had become synonymous.

Thus, why Paul backs back and forth between both uses, say, in Romans.

Just as Yanks and Americans is synonymous as used in Great Britain, at the same time that both differ as used by the Southern states within the U.S.A.

Will you consider this?

No.

You have no interest in anything but your odd obssession with Darby.

What an idiot :chuckle:

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
A Gentile is any person that's not a descendant of one of the 12 sons of Jacob (Israel).

Wrong.

Look up the definition of "Gentile".

Anyone who wasn't a Jew was a Gentile.

HINT: The Israelites from the 10 tribes were NEVER Jews.

DAN P

Wrong.

Look up the definition of "Gentile".

Anyone who wasn't a Jew was a Gentile.

HINT: The Israelites from the 10 tribes were NEVER Jews.

Hi and you looked at what the definition , you say of GENTILE / ETHNOS is what ??

#1 Definition is Gentile

#2 , I sRace

#3 , Is Heathren

#4 Jew

Prove me wrong with a verse , BLOVIATOR !!

If the Israelites were not Jews , WHY is Israel included in the New Covenant , Heb 8:8 ??

What are Israelites ??

Obviously thet are not LOST by God's standard !!

dan p

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
If the Israelites were not Jews , WHY is Israel included in the New Covenant , Heb 8:8 ??

Heb 8:8 makes a distinction between the two houses.

What are Israelites ??

They were descendants of Jacob's 12 sons.

Obviously thet are not LOST by God's standard !!

The 10 tribes were divorced from God, told they were not a people, told God would have no mercy on them, and scattered.

These things never happened to the Jews.

DAN P

Heb 8:8 makes a distinction between the two houses.

They were descendants of Jacob's 12 sons.

The 10 tribes were divorced from God, told they were not a people, told God would have no mercy on them, and scattered.

These things never happened to the Jews.

Hi and in Jer 3:8 God calleds Judah Israel's treacherous SISTER , so Judah are Jews , so read the CONTEXT !!

DAN P

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hi and in Jer 3:8 God calleds Judah Israel's treacherous SISTER , so Judah are Jews , so read the CONTEXT !!

Yes Dan, I know that the Israelites from the House of Judah are Jews. That's part of my point.

The other part of the point is that the Israelites from the House of Israel were NOT Jews.

Danoh

Yes Dan, I know that the Israelites from the House of Judah are Jews. That's part of my point.

The other part of the point is that the Israelites from the House of Israel were NOT Jews.

The point is you are an imbecile stuck in distinctions you have yet to prove; your points supposedly being based on Hosea as moronic as your points supposedly based on Zechariah.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The point is you are an imbecile stuck in distinctions you have yet to prove; your points supposedly being based on Hosea as moronic as your points supposedly based on Zechariah.

Have you ever read the OT?

I don't know how anyone could read the OT, and not see the distinction between the two houses.

Then again, you're a Darby follower.

Danoh

Have you ever read the OT?

I don't know how anyone could read the OT, and not see the distinction between the two houses.

Then again, you're a Darby follower.

It is clear in Hosea that He is not through with either house.

As for Darby; if he too had held this distinction than he was a Danoh follower :chuckle:

Danoh

Danoh sounds as if he's a "Fence-sitter" when it comes to MAD?

Only when it comes to holding heir's, STP's, et al Almost Acts 28 Dispie views you are obviously clueless to the unsoundness of.

All you can do is fanboy neg rep those who do not agree; you have yet proven you can lay out any Scriptural evidence their Almost Acts 28 errors are sound.

The view is the result of a mis-handling of the relevant passages.

Prove otherwise.

You can't; parrot.

Last edited:

DAN P

Hi and in Jer 3:1-10 , God divorces Israel AND ALSO THE SISTER Judah and He is divorcing Jews of bothe houses , so lets say I am right and you are DEAD WRONG or why have Heb 8:8 !!

God is not DIVORCING GENTILES !!

dan p