ECT Do those who believe MAD have no problem disregarding what Jesus actually taught ?

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
You Josephus followers would not even use the phrase "figurative" if it wasn't for satan.

So there, Preterist clown.

So Paul was a Satanist?

Romans 5:14
Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam's transgression, who is the figure of him that was to come.

1 Corinthians 4:6
And these things, brethren, I have in a figure transferred to myself and to Apollos for your sakes; that ye might learn in us not to think of men above that which is written, that no one of you be puffed up for one against another.

DAN P

What on earth does Paul's salvation or my salvation have to do with anything I posted? Why are you wasting my time? Your logic is extremely illogical, by the way. Right division obviously isn't your thing. For that error, you will one day shew thyself unapproved by God, a workman that needeth to be ashamed.

Hi and the reason I asked is because the Acts 28er that I have know and even some Acts 13 believers , say that Paul was saved by the preaching of the Gospel of the Kingdom !!

And the Acts 28er say that the first 7 books , including Acts have nothing to do with the Body of Christ ??

What say you and can set the record straight !!

dan p

john w

Hall of Fame
So Paul was a Satanist?

Romans 5:14
Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam's transgression, who is the figure of him that was to come.

1 Corinthians 4:6
And these things, brethren, I have in a figure transferred to myself and to Apollos for your sakes; that ye might learn in us not to think of men above that which is written, that no one of you be puffed up for one against another.

So, you are still beating your fellow junkie satanist wife?

Fun!

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
tetelestai,

I haven't seen many Ac2D people around here so there aren't many Darby followers. In my case, calling me a Darby and Scofield follower is an insult and by saying that, it really shows your ignorance of the subject.

Without Darby there would be no MAD or A28.

Would it make you happier if I called you a Bullingerite?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
For that error, you will one day shew thyself unapproved by God, a workman that needeth to be ashamed.

You talk exactly like heir.

Gee.....I wonder what the connection is.........?

Do you happen to also be a King James Onlyist?

john w

Hall of Fame
tetelestai,

I haven't seen many Ac2D people around here so there aren't many Darby followers. In my case, calling me a Darby and Scofield follower is an insult and by saying that, it really shows your ignorance of the subject.

"All dispensationalists are Darby followers."-Tellalie

The punk couldn't prove that, even if his alleged infallible, according to him, pope Frankie, told him.

Which proves again that he is a habitual liar, engaging in sophistry, on TOL. That is this weasels' "ministry."

Last edited:

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
So, you are still beating your fellow junkie satanist wife?

Fun!

Nope.

Why would I beat her?

2 Corinthians 12:9
And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

Ac28

You talk exactly like heir.

Gee.....I wonder what the connection is.........?

Do you happen to also be a King James Onlyist?
You're one of those little pests that never can think of anything meaningful to say so you just float around and annoy people. Every forum has them.

I would much, much rather be associated with E.W. Bullinger than Darby. Before Bullinger, no one preached the 2nd Coming. His lecture series at Oxford was the first on the subject, as far as I know. On the other hand, Darby's claim to fame is that he was the first to preach the heretical pre-trib rapture theory.

Acts 2 dispensationalism is essentially fundamentalism without the Gospels. Very milky.

john w

Hall of Fame
Without Darby there would be no MAD or A28.

Would it make you happier if I called you a Bullingerite?

Without Josephus/Russell, there would be no "Full Preterism....Partial Preterism....(fill in the blank of its numerous flavors)."

Since you fraud Preterists cannot agree, it is a false, fraud, "invented" "doctrine.

QED. You taught us that, little arms Craigie. We learned that from you.

Let us know when you Buddhist mystic Preterists, and closet Catholics, have your act together.