ECT Do those who believe MAD have no problem disregarding what Jesus actually taught ?

andyc

Matthew through John was pertaining to the House of Israel. They were under "The Kingdom Message" being taught by Christ and His Apostles.

The kingdom message is - You better do what you're told or else!!!!!!!!

When Paul came around, he preached "The Grace Message" to the Gentiles, which is the same message being preached today, to both the Gentile and the Jew.

The grace message is - You can do what you like.
You can sit on the internet all day and act like a marowbe if you want.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

So, AndyCNOTRUTH, what are you doing for the betterment of humanity? Oh, that's right, you're sitting on the Internet all day spreading Benny Hinn's message.

Right Divider

Body part
Mar 10:15
Verily I say unto you, Whosoever shall not receive the kingdom of God as a little child, he shall not enter therein.
I'm already seated in heavenly places, so your threats are meaningless to me.

You are trying so hard to be a kingdom Israelite. Have you sold all of your possessions yet?

andyc

So, AndyCNOTRUTH, what are you doing for the betterment of humanity? Oh, that's right, you're sitting on the Internet all day spreading Benny Hinn's message.

I was brought up in a pentecostal family. My mum and dad knew Ray and Pauline Harthern very well. They remember when Suzanne Harthern was a little girl. She eventually married Benny Hinn. So although they didn't keep in contact with them, they knew them.
In spite of that, I have seen Hinn twice, and both times he has not impressed me.

I've told you before that Hinn is not someone I admire.

heir

TOL Subscriber
They were preached things like: Repent, and believe the gospel (Mark 1:4 KJV) by baptism of repentance for the remission of sins (Mark 1:4 KJV, Mark 16:16 KJV, Acts 2:38 KJV), keep the commandments (John 14:15 KJV, Matthew 23:2-3 KJV, John 15:5-10 KJV), endure to the end to be saved (Matthew 10:22 KJV), go through the trial of their faith (1 Peter 1:7 KJV), receiving the end of their faith, even the salvation of their souls (1 Peter 1:9 KJV). That salvation is of the grace that "should" come unto them (Acts 15:11 KJV, 1 Peter 1:10 KJV). They look forward that their sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord (which is at what many refer to as the second coming of the Lord (Acts 3:19-21 KJV).

Paul preached the righteousness of God without the law by the faith of Jesus Christ that is unto all and upon all them that believe (Romans 3:21-22 KJV). To be saved today is to trust the Lord believing the gospel of Christ (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV) which is where the righteousness of God is revealed (Romans 1:16-17 KJV). Those who have trusted the Lord today having believed that gospel "are saved" presently (1 Corinthians 1:18 KJV, 1 Corinthians 15:2 KJV,Ephesians 2:5 KJV, Ephesians 2:8 KJV). We get saved not by works of righteousness which we have done (Romans 4:4-5 KJV, Titus 3:4-7 KJV) and are baptized by one Spirit into one Body (1 Corinthians 12:13 KJV not by water for the remission of sins like those of Matthew, Mark, Luke, John and preached to by Peter in Acts 2,3,...). We have now received the atonement (Romans 5:11 KJV).

dodge

I'm already seated in heavenly places, so your threats are meaningless to me.

You are trying so hard to be a kingdom Israelite. Have you sold all of your possessions yet?

I have come to the conclusion you have NO clue, and I truly pity you !

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I was brought up in a pentecostal family. My mum and dad knew Ray and Pauline Harthern very well. They remember when Suzanne Harthern was a little girl. She eventually married Benny Hinn. So although they didn't keep in contact with them, they knew them.
In spite of that, I have seen Hinn twice, and both times he has not impressed me.

I've told you before that Hinn is not someone I admire.

So, you're more of a Kenneth Hagin and Kenneth Copeland type of guy, huh?

heir

TOL Subscriber
This is the most cringe-worthy statement I've heard in a while.
Good job 'Right Divider', you've now been promoted to 'Chopping the Bible to Pieces'.

You must feel the same way about Paul as Paul beseeched us to endevour to keep the seven fold unity of the Spirit and there's only one baptism! Ephesians 4:1 I therefore, the prisoner of the Lord, beseech you that ye walk worthy of the vocation wherewith ye are called,

Ephesians 4:2 With all lowliness and meekness, with longsuffering, forbearing one another in love;

Ephesians 4:3 Endeavouring to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace.

Ephesians 4:4 There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling;

Ephesians 4:5 One Lord, one faith, one baptism,

Ephesians 4:6 One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.

feelings, whoa, whoa, whoa, feelings...

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You must feel the same way about Paul as Paul beseeched us to endevour to keep the seven fold unity of the Spirit and there's only one baptism! Ephesians 4:1 I therefore, the prisoner of the Lord, beseech you that ye walk worthy of the vocation wherewith ye are called,

Ephesians 4:2 With all lowliness and meekness, with longsuffering, forbearing one another in love;

Ephesians 4:3 Endeavouring to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace.

Ephesians 4:4 There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling;

Ephesians 4:5 One Lord, one faith, one baptism,

Ephesians 4:6 One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.

feelings, whoa, whoa, whoa, feelings...

Good post, as usual.