ECT Do those who believe MAD have no problem disregarding what Jesus actually taught ?

Interplanner

You get enraged, too. You're full of it. My rage is that you constantly chide books and then guess what? you can't show anything plain from a text so...'you have to go read this other non-biblical item.' Right. Why should I believe you.

The grammar of Gal 2 is what matters. The grammar does not support two gospels. You may have half a chance in Heb 4 but you have a knack for picking the wrong support passages! Anyway Heb 4's 'gospel' is only about that wilderness generation, not the current one.

There is also the 'gospel' of getting back to the land from exile in Isaiah. Obviously good news. However, it dissolves in view of Christ and what he would accomplish for Israel and for the nations at once.

Right Divider

Body part
You get enraged, too. You're full of it. My rage is that you constantly chide books and then guess what? you can't show anything plain from a text so...'you have to go read this other non-biblical item.' Right. Why should I believe you.

The grammar of Gal 2 is what matters. The grammar does not support two gospels. You may have half a chance in Heb 4 but you have a knack for picking the wrong support passages! Anyway Heb 4's 'gospel' is only about that wilderness generation, not the current one.

There is also the 'gospel' of getting back to the land from exile in Isaiah. Obviously good news. However, it dissolves in view of Christ and what he would accomplish for Israel and for the nations at once.
So you NOW finally admit that there is MORE than ONE gospel in the Bible.

There is hope for you yet.

Interplanner

The logic of you and your pals is below appraising. In your post, You just validated what Judaism was doing to the Gospel of Christ, making YOURSELVES the same enemy of Paul that they were!!! Of course there was another one--the bedeviled one! Gal 3:1.

Enjoy your position, and your stupidity.

Right Divider

Body part
The logic of you and your pals is below appraising. In your post, You just validated what Judaism was doing to the Gospel of Christ, making YOURSELVES the same enemy of Paul that they were!!! Of course there was another one--the bedeviled one! Gal 3:1.

Enjoy your position, and your stupidity.
I'm having a hard time following your fallacious logic.

Interplanner

In order to find another gospel, it would have to be believed by people who were not in Judaism. You just made the 'gospel' of Judaism and Christ the same. That's the crock. You have no idea what you are saying or what the text is saying. Paul opposed that gospel of Judaism as though it was witchcraft, Gal 3:1. You think it was normal and is what some people are entitled to believe today.

SaulToPaul 2

"Ambassadors for Christ" is perfectly plain speech about the mission in 2 cor 3-5. 2P2P is convoluted, circuitous junk theology about the 3 main NT statements about the new covenant.

Judaism and 2P2P alike are a way of reading the OT as though the NT never happened is entirely plain speech but will make you puke when you realize what you are doing.

Huh?

SaulToPaul 2

re previous quote 'what is the gospel of the circumcision?'
This is the belief that Gal 2's grammar supports a 2nd gospel. It is an elementary greek grammar mistake, and the passage does not support it. The grammar shows that the preaching was one and the same, especially given the context of the anathema by the same writer, 10 verses earlier, about 2nd gospels. But 2P2P never was good at paying attention or context, only at creating discord and incoherence.

More lectures on "the Greek" from someone who regularly misspells English words and does not know the difference between you're and your.