ECT Do those who believe MAD believe the Apostle Paul was a liar ?

dodge

Right Divider;4959370]Hello! You are STILL not getting the difference between the things that God has PLAINLY put in scripture for you to understand.

Nope, I get it. You have confused yourself fabricating 2 gospels when there is only ONE.
Jesus came to HIS OWN, the Bible says. But you say NO, He came to everyone.
Proving yet again you have NO clue what John 3:16 means !
You may want to look in the dictionary for the meanings of WORLD and WHOSOEVER.
You have a one track mind on your myth ABOUT Jesus instead of understanding the DIFFERENT ministries that the LORD has.
I follow Jesus whom both Paul and Peter and all the Apostles said to follow. Why is that so hard for you to grasp ?
The Bible says that the TWELVE apostles will sit on TWELVE thrones judging the TWELVE tribes of ISRAEL, but you have no clue what that means.
Sure I do but it is obvious you do not.
And you are so ignorant that you think that you can follow both, even thought they taught many things that are not compatible.
There are not two Jesus' as there are not two Gospels. Everyone is a fool for something Christians chose to be fools for Jesus.
No sir. I understand completely. It is you that has tunnel vision
lol, so you consider it tunnel vision to do exactly as Paul taught when Paul said follow Jesus. Got ya.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
No, moron, the cross was necessary, because we cannot repent of all of our sins.

Define "died for our sins," moron.

Save it; you are so stupid, satanic, as to not "get," that if we could repent, as in "stop sinning,"(your devilish definition, not the bible's) the cross would be superfluous.

Dying "for our sins" that we have stopped doing can only be asserted by a demonic lush, such as yourself.
BINGO!

God's Truth

Are you ever going to care that you have been telling a lie over and over again that we must obey EVERYTHING Jesus commanded?
Does Satan have you in such a tight grip that you are unable to let go of that lie?

What should we obey that Jesus taught when he walked the earth?

I want to hear it.

Right Divider

Body part
Nope, I get it. You have confused yourself fabricating 2 gospels when there is only ONE.
There are many gospels in the Bible.

Proving yet again you have NO clue what John 3:16 means !
You may want to look in the dictionary for the meanings of WORLD and WHOSOEVER.
You read your preferred meaning BACK into the verse.

I follow Jesus whom both Paul and Peter and all the Apostles said to follow. Why is that so hard for you to grasp ?
1Cor 4:14-16 (KJV)
(4:14) I write not these things to shame you, but as my beloved sons I warn [you]. (4:15) For though ye have ten thousand instructors in Christ, yet [have ye] not many fathers: for in Christ Jesus I have begotten you through the gospel. (4:16) Wherefore I beseech you, be ye followers of me.

1Cor 11:1 (KJV)
(11:1) Be ye followers of me, even as I also [am] of Christ.

You're a wanderer.

Sure I do but it is obvious you do not.
Said like a true junior high kid.

There are not two Jesus' as there are not two Gospels. Everyone is a fool for something Christians chose to be fools for Jesus.
I follow the RISEN and ASCENDED LORD Jesus Christ, just like Paul did.

You try to straddle two different programs and it makes you insane.

lol, so you consider it tunnel vision to do exactly as Paul taught when Paul said follow Jesus. Got ya.
Paul said to follow Christ as HE followed Christ, not as the 12 apostles of ISRAEL followed Christ.

Why will Paul's name be missing in the new Jerusalem?

Right Divider

Body part
John 1:14 The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.
Indeed, Jesus is full of grace and truth.

Why is there not one single verse in the Bible, while Jesus was on earth, that quotes Him using the word "grace"?

Does that not tell you anything?

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Well it wasn't EVERYTHING Jesus ever commanded, now was it, GT?
Have you confessed you told that lie over and over again, have you repented that you told that lie over and over again, are you going to vow never to tell that lie again?????

God's Truth

Well it wasn't EVERYTHING Jesus ever commanded, now was it, GT?
Have you confessed you told that lie over and over again, have you repented that you told that lie over and over again, are you going to vow never to tell that lie again?????

TELL us what we have to do that Jesus taught when he walked the earth.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Well it's not EVERYTHING that Jesus commanded, now is it GT?
But that is the lie you have repeated over and over again, and have yet to repent of that lie you tell.
Since telling a lie is a sin, and you have told that lie repeatedly, you need to repent of telling that sin; because by your own standard, you cannot have eternal life unless you repent of every single sin.
REPENT and tell that lie no more.

God's Truth

Well it's not EVERYTHING that Jesus commanded, now is it GT?
But that is the lie you have repeated over and over again, and have yet to repent of that lie you tell.
Since telling a lie is a sin, and you have told that lie repeatedly, you need to repent of telling that sin; because by your own standard, you cannot have eternal life unless you repent of every single sin.
REPENT and tell that lie no more.

Why won't you tell what we have to obey of Jesus' teachings?

Who else would not answer that?

I have an idea.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Yeah, "Jesus is grace" who is going to swing a mean sword someday.
That's going to be one massive can of ....
whoopass.jpeg

God's Truth

Revelation 22:12 "Look, I am coming soon! My reward is with me, and I will give to each person according to what they have done.