ECT Dispensationalism Defined

SaulToPaul 2

"More confused than......skittles...."

You are brainwashed, and don't know the rules of "grammer," Mayor.

You are in denial. Why can't you admit that you follow/mimic that pitcher Darby?

Didn't the Orioles used to have a shortstop named Mark Bullinger?

:Clete:

Ironically, Mark was a covenant theologian.

StanJ

Moved on? Moving on doesn't mean you are progressing. You are just moving on. I understand the reason for that and am laying across your path in an attempt to keep you from walking off the cliff you are "moving" towards.

Yes moved ON, and as I doubt you can provide ANY useful interaction here whatsoever, ignore ON.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
So, was anyone interested in the discussion, or is this going to continue like these threads always do?

Right Divider

Body part
To me, there is little difference between Mormons, Seventh Day Adventists, Penticostals, Christian Scientists, Jehovah's witnesses and Dispensationalists....

They all believe some sort of new radical doctrines that were created during a period of time where American embraced sensationalism. It was a reaction against Catholicsm, Anglicanism and Protestantism's history and theology.

Its basically brand new stuff people... with no Biblical or Historical evidence to support it unless you buy into the system prior to even opening the bible... which is why so many people are confused and brainwashed by it.
What a steaming pile of nonsense!

john w

Hall of Fame
Some people are hard to pin down initially...at least for me. I try not to judge but preterism is just to far gone.

1. Who taught you not to judge? The LORD God certainly never taught you that.

2. You provide a self refuting "argument," with your assertion that judging is "wrong," for that is a judgment.

Members of the boc are commanded to judge.

Right Divider

Body part
No they are not, they all are from the Greek word οἰκονομία (oikonomia), and connote in that order, PLAN, and STEWARDSHIP x 2

So yes I say purported. Maybe you should study the Greek and MODERN English translations?
So if we call ourselves STEWARDSHIPISTS, then you'll be cool with it?

What a sophist you are!

andyc

Dispensationalism to me is simply about the various time frames we see in the bible where people are accountable according to whatever their knowledge of the truth is concerning righteousness.

Up to the fall of Adam and Eve, there is the dispensation of innocence, and from the fall until Moses there is the dispensation of conscience, which continued for those who have no understanding of the Mosaic law. From Moses to Christ it is the dispensation of law for those under the law. From Christ until the end of the world it is the dispensation of grace. This is dispensationalism in it's simplest form.
Later on people like Darby and Schofield added their warped eschatological ideas that have become widespread today, because it's pushed in places like DTS, and taught by media ministers like Van Impe etc. It's popular for a very good reason. The church is supposedly taken away before the distasteful events seen in Revelation are unleashed on the world.

Then of course there's hyper dispensationalism with it's invention of a class system. The lesser being those in the kingdom of God (a made up earthly kingdom of slaves), and the kingdom of heaven (for the elite heavenly country club people).

Darby and and Schofield introduced error. Those like Stam have introduced heresy. In fact, HD is nothing but a modern day return to gnosticism.

Cross Reference

Dispensationalism to me is simply about the various time frames we see in the bible where people are accountable according to whatever their knowledge of the truth is concerning righteousness.

Up to the fall of Adam and Eve, there is the dispensation of innocence, and from the fall until Moses there is the dispensation of conscience, which continued for those who have no understanding of the Mosaic law. From Moses to Christ it is the dispensation of law for those under the law. From Christ until the end of the world it is the dispensation of grace. This is dispensationalism in it's simplest form.
Later on people like Darby and Schofield added their warped eschatological ideas that have become widespread today, because it's pushed in places like DTS, and taught by media ministers like Van Impe etc. It's popular for a very good reason. The church is supposedly taken away before the distasteful events seen in Revelation are unleashed on the world.

Then of course there's hyper dispensationalism with it's invention of a class system. The lesser being those in the kingdom of God (a made up earthly kingdom of slaves), and the kingdom of heaven (for the elite heavenly country club people).

Darby and and Schofield introduced error. Those like Stam have introduced heresy. In fact, HD is nothing but a modern day return to gnosticism.
As with a baby, the age of innocence doesn't end until it ends.

Would you say God's grace was not evident in the OT?