ECT D'ism was invented because Chafer thought the Bible was confused

Status
Not open for further replies.

Right Divider

Body part
This is a hobby. I don't edit it as closely as my professional work, and spelling and punct is irrelevant to the actual problem that this OP is about, which you refuse to deal with, and undercut your entire position until you do.
Justifying your laziness here. What happened to your "real writer and grammar scholar"?

You insult our LORD Jesus Christ and just brush it off.

Last edited:

Interplanner

Justifying your laziness here. What happen to your "real writer and grammar scholar"?

You insult our LORD Jesus Christ and just brush it off.

You don't know what you're talking about on either.

Chafer invented D'ism because the Bible was a mess of conflicting messages. That's how it started.

Danoh

Chafer invented D'ism because the Bible was a mess of conflicting messages. That's how it started.

IP, you have lost your last remaining Preterist marble :chuckle:

D'ism was invented because Chafer thought the Bible was confused

Enjoy your heritage D'ists. That's why it exists. The guy couldn't digest the apostles teachings. This is not opinion; it is his words, recently noted with background by Northwye.

To bolster support, the 'enemy' of RT was concocted. This buried the actual RT issue which is at Gal 3:17. Very clever.

Let's see if I have that right...

You and yours assert that John Nelson Darby invented Dispensationalism.

Now you assert "D'ism was invented because Chafer thought the Bible was confused..."

Gotta admit, that is quite a feat...

John Nelson Darby (18 November 1800 – 29 April 1882)

Lewis Sperry Chafer (February 27, 1871 – August 22, 1952)

Chafer was what - only eleven years old when Darby went home to be with the Lord?

Someone missed a great opportunity to put Chafer on the children's segment of the hit reality tv show "America's Got Talent."

:rotfl:

Nevertheless, Rom. 5:8.

Interplanner

The "real writer and grammar scholar" hard at work again.

But you have nothing to say about the destructive irrationality of Chafer, the self-worship, the seeking of worship. Boy you are some thinker--like maybe a 4th grade teacher?

And wowee you got thanked by JR, just wow!

Interplanner

It's not insult to Christ to make a grammatical error in a casual, non-professional discussion. Possibly in Catholic girl schools in 19th century England, as in JANE EYRE. It is insulting to me that you after 103 threads, you have still decided not to answer the accusation.

Danoh

It's not insult to Christ to make a grammatical error in a casual, non-professional discussion. Possibly in Catholic girl schools in 19th century England, as in JANE EYRE. It is insulting to me that you after 103 threads, you have still decided not to answer the accusation.

This habit of yours: of posting to yourself, appears to be increasing more and more with each passing day - you appear to be slipping more and more into the abyss.

maxresdefault.jpg

Perhaps you're due for a break from TOL for a good five years, or so :chuckle:

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
And wowee you got thanked by JR, just wow!

I thank/like any post that makes a good point and also those that add to the discussion. So far, you haven't qualified in either of those. Heck, I even thank Nang and GodsTruth when they make a valid point, when they state truth, even though they believe differently than I do.

Danoh

I thank/like any post that makes a good point and also those that add to the discussion. So far, you haven't qualified in either of those. Heck, I even thank Nang and GodsTruth when they make a valid point, when they state truth, even though they believe differently than I do.

Though he was wrong on that one, at the same time, part of why he said that is because many of the so called MADs on here are very political.

IP's is an instance of his having allowed himself their collective nonsense (towards anyone they consider not of their number), towards you.

For the same reason they engage in that - his version of their bigoted misperception - his misperception you're in bed with these so called (and obviously very political) MADs, and are therefore automatically against him.

But yeah, it is best you continue to do as you stated: concede a point when it is valid, because it is, not for high-fives, or because you consider the person is of your number.

You'll remain able to learn from one and all, as a result; even when they are off on one point, or another.

And because Rom. 5:8

Status
Not open for further replies.