Direct assault on Satan (Evil's.<(I)> Naughty List)

marhig

Yes mam... I don't use that account and all is exposed. I was looking up a loop where GT uses scripture a certain way the other day and posted with that dead account, on accident. Lol... I can't delete posts with that account.

By the grace of God... Grace Bunny is still my lovely wife.

: )
Oh my word, I've been thinking about you and hoping you were ok, because you left suddenly, and you've been here all along :)

Even though we don't always see eye to eye, I was thinking of you. I'm glad you're well. :)

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Oh my word, I've been thinking about you and hoping you were ok, because you left suddenly, and you've been here all along :)

Even though we don't always see eye to eye, I was thinking of you. I'm glad you're well. :)

Indeed...

# You inadvertently made an eye pun...

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Now I know who you are, I can ask you :D why are you called evil eye?

I will divulge it.

1- I am evil when compared to the only righteous ONE who I count my only hope of salvation.

2- If I try to pay for my salvation with any effort, I am in danger of Rm. 4:4f and Ga. 5:4

3- Mt. 6:22... I must trust in Jesus per Joh. 6:29, 63

4- The evil eye is a curse... and it reminds me to remember who bore my curse... Ga. 3:13

5- I spot evil doctrine rapidly

6- Its a curse and reminds me to be careful to evaluate a person's doctrine before I pursue intense debate

7- It fits my debate style.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Re posting OP point 3 and adding some spoiler stuff.

This is the 3rd point of this OP.

3) The Trinity is not a doctrine! The simple matter is God came in Flesh (1 Ti. 3:16) to reveal His Love and true nature (Titus 2:13 + Isaiah 43:11)to us. He cinched things up along the way by atoning for ALL human sin, then... after departing in His resurrected temple from the Mount of Olives... He returned to all of us who welcome Him in the Name of Jesus and Love, in the formless-in-dwelling presence of the Holy Spirit oF Christ!!!! Philippians 1:19 ... If you want to be spooky with it... He's also known as The Holy Ghost!! Period! Father (Spirit without Form)... The Son is the union of humanity and (The Spirit without form)... The Holy Spirit is the Presence... Literal Presence of God within our Hearts (1 John 2:27; Philippians 1:19; Romans 8:9). The (Three) testify of the ONE.. (Deuteronomy 6:4). I don't care who a person is... to go beyond this is absurd! It's a SPIRITUAL MYSTERY!!! To go beyond scripture is worthless

Calvinist's and Seventh Day Adventists are great at overcomplicating this matter! Why? Because it leads back to dependence on a teaching, instead of dependency on Jesus! Period! This results in people claiming to know everything and teach division of God to the point that... WORKS of the flesh become an issue again! People depersonalize God and relate to the three that testify of the ONE (Deuteronomy 6:4) in a way that removes the Friendship with God that God desires us to have with Him. If you don't think of yourself as a kid and Jesus (YHWH) playing hot wheels, or whatever you liked to do as a kid, with you... you're missing the whole... Amazing point that makes our faith unique!

In this light... people see themselves as Gnostic God's with Secret information that saves them and they put the focus back on themselves, their works or other mere mortals! Cha Ching! Isaiah 14:14

The best way I can articulate this is to quote myself and point out the two divisions of the matter...

Luke 2:11 and Isaiah 9:6 ... Can anyone but Avi-'ad be called "Avi-'ad"?

His name will be "Avi-'ad" (MIGHTY FATHER)

Again... Please address Isaiah 9:6 and Luke 2:11

Modelism denies the relationship of The Father to the Son... it further denies the WORK of the Son and our Marriage to The Son... (Ephesians 5:30)

I do not deny such...

Philippians 2:6,7,8,9 but... especially Philippians 2:6, 9

And... super especially...

Philippians 2:10-11

10 that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven, and of those on earth, and of those under the earth, 11 and tthat every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

Sincerely... it's okay! It's true... Behold.. The Prince of Peace and King of Kings... He can dwell in Y-O-U.

According to Philippians 2:9... Jesus is the Name above all names. This would compliment Isaiah 9:6. And... it does so quite well.

This makes it easy to know with biblical assurance that Jesus is Avi-'ad... as Isaiah says.

And... according to 1 John 4:2 -(side track 1 John 4:2 can be misinterpreted... easily... by people that don't believe that Jesus is God... it is literally saying that to deny that "God"... expressed with the Name above all names... came in "flesh". Once the flesh thing is said... Romans 8:3 must be noted... "likeness" is not "sinful flesh"... lest we accidentally suggest God had ever sinned... is a very bad idea. end of sidetrack)- and 2 John 1:7 ... it's a pretty bad idea to suggest that Avi-'ad didn't walk amongst us in flesh.

This makes a solid case to say... in answer to your question...

Is the Father the only true God?

NO! To say there is "Only" the "Father" would be to deny the "Mystery" of 1 Timothy 3:16 and Colossians 2:9 .

In other words.. we would unknowingly be discarding our hope and salvation, by denying that the Father and the Son are indeed ONE... but at the same time... to deny that the Son is the presence of Avi-'ad married to humanity, would be denying God's romantic work of Love that He did for us!

Literally...

Son of God (1 John 4:15)
Son of Man (Matthew 9:6)

Any tampering with this truth is "divorcing" ourselves from the "BrideGroom". (Ephesians 5:30)

Also... to deny that the Father and Son experienced a deep relationship that was genuine... is again a trashing of God's Revelation of Love towards us. (Galatians 4:6 + Romans 8:9 + Philippians 1:19)

I would be glad to express the Holy Spirit as well... but I wanted to focus on your question.... though... Galatians 4:6 would be a good Segway.

Do ya see it? In RED? I said that! And... I could be attacked for saying it! But... we would have to tear out Isaiah 9 to make it untrue!

Note... I believe and express that God is TRIUNE! But I'm a (Ac. 11:26)... so... I'm koo koo for CHRIST! His Name is YeHoshua! And He said this... (Mark 7:13) ... so excuse me if I sound extreme or radical... but MY IDOL is 1,000,000 times more radical than me to this very day!

(Colossians 1:15) and.. I'm practicing my Bow and confession every day! (Philippians 2:10)

Link to post on God being God

marhig

I will divulge it.

1- I am evil when compared to the only righteous ONE who I count my only hope of salvation.

2- If I try to pay for my salvation with any effort, I am in danger of Rm. 4:4f and Ga. 5:4

3- Mt. 6:22... I must trust in Jesus per Joh. 6:29, 63

4- The evil eye is a curse... and it reminds me to remember who bore my curse... Ga. 3:13

5- I spot evil doctrine rapidly

6- Its a curse and reminds me to be careful to evaluate a person's doctrine before I pursue intense debate

7- It fits my debate style.

We are full of evil ways when we live by the lusts of our flesh without God, but Jesus being the righteous one, if he's within our hearts, then he helps us to overcome evil with good :)

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
We are full of evil ways when we live by the lusts of our flesh without God, but Jesus being the righteous one, if he's within our hearts, then he helps us to overcome evil with good :)

Hmmmmmm... Remember the analogy we discussed about the girl who was homeless by 14?

Paul teaches us to relinquish our Carnal effort and to simply acknowledge our weakness. This is going to sound silly... but...

Jesus loves me this I know... for the Bible tells me so. Little ones to Him belong, They are weak but He is strong.

Ephesians 2:8f and 2 Co. 12:9

No matter how good or bad I do... I count myself evil, yet dead... It is His Righteousness that saves me. My debt is paid in full. I never leave that place of grace... because Jesus may use my humility to pass the gospel on to someone who doesn't feel valuable, salvageable or capable of obtaining salvation.

That is my heart on the matter.

marhig

Hmmmmmm... Remember the analogy we discussed about the girl who was homeless by 14?

Paul teaches us to relinquish our Carnal effort and to simply acknowledge our weakness. This is going to sound silly... but...

Jesus loves me this I know... for the Bible tells me so. Little ones to Him belong, They are weak but He is strong.

Ephesians 2:8f and 2 Co. 12:9

No matter how good or bad I do... I count myself evil, yet dead... It is His Righteousness that saves me. My debt is paid in full. I never leave that place of grace... because Jesus may use my humility to pass the gospel on to someone who doesn't feel valuable, salvageable or capable of obtaining salvation.

That is my heart on the matter.

You'll have to give me a reminder about the 14 year old girl, sorry. As I've talked about a lot of things. Thanks

And I know that I can't do anything without Christ, we are dead in our sins without him. He is the way, the truth and the life. He strengthens me, and it's only through him and by the grace of God that God is blessing me with the power of the spirit to help me overcome.

And as we overcome our flesh through Christ, others see the fruits of the spirit and Christ through us. We are nothing without him.

John 15

I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
You'll have to give me a reminder about the 14 year old girl, sorry. As I've talked about a lot of things. Thanks

And I know that I can't do anything without Christ, we are dead in our sins without him. He is the way, the truth and the life. He strengthens me, and it's only through him and by the grace of God that God is blessing me with the power of the spirit to help me overcome.

And as we overcome our flesh through Christ, others see the fruits of the spirit and Christ through us. We are nothing without him.

John 15

I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.

Marhig,

Did He atone for all sin in one day?

Are we saved by belief, alone? (John 6:29, 63; Ephesians 2:8)

And...

Do you believe the implications of (Lk. 2:11 and Is. 43:11)?

Do you agree with THIS LINKED OP?

marhig

Marhig,

Where does it say this in the Bible?

And...

I believe all scriptures, and we are saved by the grace of God through faith.

We are saved from our past sins when we believe and have faith, and then once we receive the Holy Spirit we are saved daily, being helped to overcome sin by the power of the spirit within. We are to keep our faith until the end to receive eternal salvation.

As for your link, those who are anti Christ are those who refuse to turn from sin and do the will of God! Not those who don't believe in the false doctrine of the trinity.

And seeing as you are pushing that those who don't believe in the trinity are antichrist, can you show me where in the Bible that it says this? Or that I must believe in the trinity to be saved, or that I must believe that Jesus is God? If it was anti christ not to believe it, then don't you think that a living God would have made sure that it was in the Bible?

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Marhig,

Where does it say this in the Bible?

Zechariah 3:9 For look at the stone I have put in front of Y’hoshua: on one stone are seven eyes (Rev. 5:6); I will engrave what is to be written on it,’ says Adonai-Tzva’ot; ‘and I will remove the guilt of this land in one day.
Spoiler
Isaiah 53

1 Who believes our report?
To whom is the arm of Adonai revealed?
2 For before him he grew up like a young plant,
like a root out of dry ground.
He was not well-formed or especially handsome;
we saw him, but his appearance did not attract us.
3 People despised and avoided him,
a man of pains, well acquainted with illness.
Like someone from whom people turn their faces,
he was despised; we did not value him.
4 In fact, it was our diseases he bore,
our pains from which he suffered;
yet we regarded him as punished,
stricken and afflicted by God.
5 But he was wounded because of our crimes,
crushed because of our sins;
the disciplining that makes us whole fell on him,
and by his bruises* we are healed.
6 We all, like sheep, went astray;
we turned, each one, to his own way;
yet Adonai laid on him
the guilt of all of us.
7 Though mistreated, he was submissive —
he did not open his mouth.
Like a lamb led to be slaughtered,
like a sheep silent before its shearers,
8 After forcible arrest and sentencing,
he was taken away;
and none of his generation protested
his being cut off from the land of the living
for the crimes of my people,
who deserved the punishment themselves.
9 He was given a grave among the wicked;
in his death he was with a rich man.
Although he had done no violence
and had said nothing deceptive,
10 yet it pleased Adonai to crush him with illness,
to see if he would present himself as a guilt offering.
If he does, he will see his offspring;
and he will prolong his days;
and at his hand Adonai’s desire
will be accomplished.
11 After this ordeal, he will see satisfaction.
“By his knowing [pain and sacrifice],
my righteous servant makes many righteous;
it is for their sins that he suffers.
12 Therefore I will assign him a share with the great,
he will divide the spoil with the mighty,
for having exposed himself to death
and being counted among the sinners,
while actually bearing the sin of many
and interceding for the offenders.”

I believe all scriptures,

Isaiah 43:11 (YHWH is speaking through His prophet in first person) I, even I, am the LORD; and beside me there is no saviour.

Luke 2:11 Luke 2:11 For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord.

and we are saved by the grace of God through faith.

So you believe salvation is a free gift that was purchased by God and is available by our Sovior, Whome Grace and Truth came through?

We are saved from our past sins when we believe and have faith, and then once we receive the Holy Spirit we are saved daily, being helped to overcome sin by the power of the spirit within. We are to keep our faith until the end to receive eternal salvation.

What if you get in a car crash before you ask forgiveness for a sin?

So you are "overcoming", by the Spirit, in your current flesh and this is what you believe this... (Rev. 2:26)... means?

? You really never answered this ?

As for your link, those who are anti Christ are those who refuse to turn from sin and do the will of God! Not those who don't believe in the false doctrine of the trinity.

Clearly, you didn't read my post and click every scripture and spoiler, while listening to my assertions that we are monotheistic Christians that understand God's TriUne Revelation.

And seeing as you are pushing that those who don't believe in the trinity are antichrist, can you show me where in the Bible that it says this?

We should take a note from the Biblical response to Jesus words and His Deity. In (Mt. 28:19) we have a very Trinitarian baptism that identifies the Three that Testify (1 Jn. 5:7). But as early as Acts, we see the post Jesus Christ response as this… (Acts 2:38 and Acts 19:5). The apostles of our Lord and God, Jesus Christ weren’t “Doctrinally" afraid to Name the FATHER, SON and HOLY SPIRIT... "Jesus Christ". We see this again in (Galatians 4:6; Romans 8:9 and Philippians 1:19) in reference to the Holy Spirit. To call the Father Jesus and still acknowledge the Trinity is a giant theological leap! However, the REVELATION OF JESUS CHRIST, or book of REVELATION starts with JESUS CHRIST speaking through the Apostle John, from the Island of Patmos. It has such high points as Revelation 4:2f where we only see ONE sitting in the throne and of-coarse the giant reveal that Jesus is the Alpha and the Omega in Revelation 22:13.
Spoiler
This happened on another thread... but... it fits.
Let's focus on your statement highlighted in red that is backed by scripture... (The person I was addressing acknowledged that the Son is Equal to the Father). And.. yet... by my personal understanding... The Spirit is beyond time and the Logos is within time. But... that's a long and uphill debate, though scripture makes it pretty downhill.

Philippians 2:5-11 ...Christ Jesus, 6 who, being in the form of God, did not consider it robbery to be equal with God,​

Here, we see Jesus is indeed Equal to God. Why did God "send" Jesus? (Is. 43:11) I, even I, am the Lord, And besides Me there is no savior... This is the Mighty Father speaking through His prophet, Isaiah. (Luke 2:21) And when eight days were completed for the circumcision of the Child, His name was called Jesus, the name given by the angel before He was conceived in the womb.... conceived by Whome? (Matthew 1:18) Now the birth of Jesus Christ was as follows: ... she was found with child of the Holy Spirit... why did God "send" Jesus? (Luke 2:11) For there is born to you this day in the city of David a Savior, who is Christ the Lord. ... So... Jesus is born of the Holy Spirit, through Mary.. conceived within womb by the Holy Spirit... YHWH clearly says HE ALONE is Savior and Jesus is angelically declared the Savior, that John 3:16f affirms.

7 but made Himself of no reputation, taking the form of a bondservant, and coming in the likeness of men.​

Here we can see that Jesus was not only the very LOGOS or FORM and PRESENCE of God, but He, by His own AUTHORITY, chose to liken himself unto a lowly bond servant of GOD, "His Father". Something is off here... Jesus would then be the image of God! (Colossians 1:15) He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. Here we have two serious theological issues... first... God said; (Is. 46:9) Remember the former things of old, For I am God, and there is no other; I am God, and there is none like Me, This would be a problem, because the only time we see God, it is considered the "GLORY" of God the Father. It would mean that Jesus is the literal, Physical Manifestation of God... and... continuitivly... we have 1 Tim. 3:16... The second hurdle is the implications of the title "FIRST BORN". WHO but GOD can take GOD's PLACE if (Isaiah 46:9) is true?

8 And being found in appearance as a man, He humbled Himself and became obedient to the point of death, even the death of the cross.​

Why would He do this? (Hebrews 2:14 in light of 1 Tim. 3:16) Inasmuch then as the children have partaken of flesh and blood, He Himself likewise shared in the same, that through death He might destroy him who had the power of death, that is, the devil, What ended up empowering the devil? (1 Cor. 15:54f,56f) 56 The sting (that sounds like a serpent bite) of death is sin, and the strength of sin is the law. 57 But thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ. So Jesus had authority over God's Law? Jesus is our victory, thus, He is our Savior? (Is. 43:11)

That's odd! That would make Jesus (Isaiah 9:6)!

(Php. 2:10f) that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven, and of those on earth, and of those under the earth, 11 and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

Does that verse look familiar?

(Isaiah 45:23f) I have sworn by Myself; The word has gone out of My mouth in righteousness, And shall not return, That to Me every knee shall bow, Every tongue shall take an oath. So... God swears by Himself? This sounds a lot like (Mt. 22:44) ... But more interesting... Do you see that the Name of Jesus is now in the place of YHWH? It's like the Apostle cut out YHWH and pasted Jesus' name right in there?!?!

What's so important about all of these verses?

The Hebrew Scroll of Isaiah that was found in the Dead Sea scrolls, is the oldest of all known scrolls in Hebrew that is completely intact. It surpasses even the SEPTUAGINT in Authority, because it is in original HEBREW! Sooooo..... Where do we go from here?

Let's see that one more time!

23 I have sworn by Myself;
The word has gone out of My mouth in righteousness,
And shall not return,
That to Me every knee shall bow,
Every tongue shall take an oath.
24.He shall say,
‘Surely in the Lord I have righteousness and strength.
To Him men shall come

10 that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven, and of those on earth, and of those under the earth, 11 and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

So if I Bow to Jesus and confess HIM as my MASTER or LORD... (Mt. 6:24 + Isaiah 45:5) ... I'm doing so TO The GLORY of the FATHER?
Glory of the Father? Where have I seen that before?
pillar-of-fire-over-the-tabernacle.jpg

Wait!!! That would mean that JESUS is the very GLORY and PHYSICAL manifestation of (Av-'ad or The Mighty Father!!!!) (Is. 9:6).
Notice how this all dropped into place and I didn't have to change one word of scripture to do so? I wonder why that is?
Nuff Said on my proposed solutions to sharpening our scriptural thrust against the Spirit of the Anti-Christ.

This has been hard for me because I dislike pointing out Spiritual Death​

I haven't even begun to express the myrid of scriptures and writeups I've been blessed to write up on the fact that saying Jesus Christ is saying the name of God. But this is where I have been headed. So let's get to the matter.

(1 John 4:3; 2 John 1:7; 1 Tim. 3:16)

1 John 4:3 and every spirit that does not confess that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is not of God. And this is the spirit of the Antichrist, which you have heard was coming, and is now already in the world.

2 John 1:7 For many deceivers have gone out into the world who do not confess Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.

1 Tim. 3:16 And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness:
God was manifested in the flesh,
Justified in the Spirit,
Seen by angels,
Preached among the Gentiles,
Believed on in the world,
Received up in glory.

If you realize that Jesus Messiah (Christ) is the FULL name of God and the apostle Paul made a mult-dimensional statement about this that gives the equation to utter "church" unity and the understanding of the utter Monotheistic Unity of God in (1 Co. 1:13)

Or that I must believe in the trinity to be saved, or that I must believe that Jesus is God?

(John 5:39f; 6:29, 63)

If it was anti christ not to believe it, then don't you think that a living God would have made sure that it was in the Bible?

You mean like here? (Direct scripture that where the Living, Breathing God said what you're saying that He didn't say. ... (in spoiler format)
Spoiler
John 8

34 Yeshua answered them, "Yes, indeed! I tell you that everyone who practices sin (John 1:29; 16:9; 8:11) is a slave of sin. 35 Now a slave does not remain with a family forever, but a son does remain with it forever. 36 So if the Son frees you, you will really be free! 37 I know you are the seed of Avraham. Yet you are out to kill me, because what I am saying makes no headway in you. 38 I say what my Father has shown me; you do what your father has told you!" 39 They answered him, "Our father is Avraham." Yeshua replied, "If you are children of Avraham, then do the things Avraham did! 40 As it is, you are out to kill me, a man who has told you the truth which I heard from God. Avraham did nothing like that! 41 You are doing the things your father does." "We're not illegitimate children!" they said to him. "We have only one Father -- God!" 42 Yeshua replied to them, "If God were your Father, you would love me; because I came out from God; and now I have arrived here. I did not come on my own; he sent me. 43 Why don't you understand what I'm saying? Because you can't bear to listen to my message. 44 You belong to your father, Satan, and you want to carry out your father's desires. From the start he was a murderer, and he has never stood by the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he tells a lie, he is speaking in character; because he is a liar -- indeed, the inventor of the lie! 45 But as for me, because I tell the truth you don't believe me. 46 Which one of you can show me where I'm wrong? If I'm telling the truth, why don't you believe me? 47 Whoever belongs to God listens to what God says; the reason you don't listen is that you don't belong to God." 48 The Judeans answered him, "Aren't we right in saying you are from Shomron and have a demon?" 49 Yeshua replied, "Me? I have no demon. I am honoring my Father. But you dishonor me. 50 I am not seeking praise for myself. There is One who is seeking it, and he is the judge. (John 5:22) 51 Yes, indeed! I tell you that whoever obeys my teaching will never see death." 52 The Judeans said to him, "Now we know for sure that you have a demon! Avraham died, and so did the prophets; yet you say, `Whoever obeys my teaching will never taste death.' 53 Avraham avinu died; you aren't greater than he, are you? And the prophets also died. Who do you think you are?" 54 Yeshua answered, "If I praise myself, my praise counts for nothing. The One who is praising me is my Father, the very one about whom you keep saying, `He is our God.' 55 Now you have not known him, but I do know him; indeed, if I were to say that I don't know him, I would be a liar like you! But I do know him, and I obey his word. 56 Avraham, your father, was glad that he would see my day; then he saw it and was overjoyed." 57 "Why, you're not yet fifty years old," the Judeans replied, "and you have seen Avraham?" 58 Yeshua said to them, "Yes, indeed! Before Avraham came into being, I AM!" 59 At this, they picked up stones to throw at him; but Yeshua was hidden and left the Temple grounds.

marhig

Zechariah 3:9 For look at the stone I have put in front of Y’hoshua: on one stone are seven eyes (Rev. 5:6); I will engrave what is to be written on it,’ says Adonai-Tzva’ot; ‘and I will remove the guilt of this land in one day.
Spoiler
Isaiah 53

1 Who believes our report?
To whom is the arm of Adonai revealed?
2 For before him he grew up like a young plant,
like a root out of dry ground.
He was not well-formed or especially handsome;
we saw him, but his appearance did not attract us.
3 People despised and avoided him,
a man of pains, well acquainted with illness.
Like someone from whom people turn their faces,
he was despised; we did not value him.
4 In fact, it was our diseases he bore,
our pains from which he suffered;
yet we regarded him as punished,
stricken and afflicted by God.
5 But he was wounded because of our crimes,
crushed because of our sins;
the disciplining that makes us whole fell on him,
and by his bruises* we are healed.
6 We all, like sheep, went astray;
we turned, each one, to his own way;
yet Adonai laid on him
the guilt of all of us.
7 Though mistreated, he was submissive —
Like a lamb led to be slaughtered,
like a sheep silent before its shearers,
8 After forcible arrest and sentencing,
he was taken away;
and none of his generation protested
his being cut off from the land of the living
for the crimes of my people,
who deserved the punishment themselves.
9 He was given a grave among the wicked;
in his death he was with a rich man.
Although he had done no violence
and had said nothing deceptive,
10 yet it pleased Adonai to crush him with illness,
to see if he would present himself as a guilt offering.
If he does, he will see his offspring;
and he will prolong his days;
and at his hand Adonai’s desire
will be accomplished.
11 After this ordeal, he will see satisfaction.
“By his knowing [pain and sacrifice],
my righteous servant makes many righteous;
it is for their sins that he suffers.
12 Therefore I will assign him a share with the great,
he will divide the spoil with the mighty,
for having exposed himself to death
and being counted among the sinners,
while actually bearing the sin of many
and interceding for the offenders.”

Isaiah 43:11 (YHWH is speaking through His prophet in first person) I, even I, am the LORD; and beside me there is no saviour.

Luke 2:11 Luke 2:11 For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord.

So you believe salvation is a free gift that was purchased by God and is available by our Sovior, Whome Grace and Truth came through?

What if you get in a car crash before you ask forgiveness for a sin?

So you are "overcoming", by the Spirit, in your current flesh and this is what you believe this... (Rev. 2:26)... means?

? You really never answered this ?

Clearly, you didn't read my post and click every scripture and spoiler, while listening to my assertions that we are monotheistic Christians that understand God's TriUne Revelation.

We should take a note from the Biblical response to Jesus words and His Deity. In (Mt. 28:19) we have a very Trinitarian baptism that identifies the Three that Testify (1 Jn. 5:7). But as early as Acts, we see the post Jesus Christ response as this… (Acts 2:38 and Acts 19:5). The apostles of our Lord and God, Jesus Christ weren’t “Doctrinally" afraid to Name the FATHER, SON and HOLY SPIRIT... "Jesus Christ". We see this again in (Galatians 4:6; Romans 8:9 and Philippians 1:19) in reference to the Holy Spirit. To call the Father Jesus and still acknowledge the Trinity is a giant theological leap! However, the REVELATION OF JESUS CHRIST, or book of REVELATION starts with JESUS CHRIST speaking through the Apostle John, from the Island of Patmos. It has such high points as Revelation 4:2f where we only see ONE sitting in the throne and of-coarse the giant reveal that Jesus is the Alpha and the Omega in Revelation 22:13.
Spoiler
This happened on another thread... but... it fits.
Let's focus on your statement highlighted in red that is backed by scripture... (The person I was addressing acknowledged that the Son is Equal to the Father). And.. yet... by my personal understanding... The Spirit is beyond time and the Logos is within time. But... that's a long and uphill debate, though scripture makes it pretty downhill.

Philippians 2:5-11 ...Christ Jesus, 6 who, being in the form of God, did not consider it robbery to be equal with God,​

Here, we see Jesus is indeed Equal to God. Why did God "send" Jesus? (Is. 43:11) I, even I, am the Lord, And besides Me there is no savior... This is the Mighty Father speaking through His prophet, Isaiah. (Luke 2:21) And when eight days were completed for the circumcision of the Child, His name was called Jesus, the name given by the angel before He was conceived in the womb.... conceived by Whome? (Matthew 1:18) Now the birth of Jesus Christ was as follows: ... she was found with child of the Holy Spirit... why did God "send" Jesus? (Luke 2:11) For there is born to you this day in the city of David a Savior, who is Christ the Lord. ... So... Jesus is born of the Holy Spirit, through Mary.. conceived within womb by the Holy Spirit... YHWH clearly says HE ALONE is Savior and Jesus is angelically declared the Savior, that John 3:16f affirms.

7 but made Himself of no reputation, taking the form of a bondservant, and coming in the likeness of men.​

Here we can see that Jesus was not only the very LOGOS or FORM and PRESENCE of God, but He, by His own AUTHORITY, chose to liken himself unto a lowly bond servant of GOD, "His Father". Something is off here... Jesus would then be the image of God! (Colossians 1:15) He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. Here we have two serious theological issues... first... God said; (Is. 46:9) Remember the former things of old, For I am God, and there is no other; I am God, and there is none like Me, This would be a problem, because the only time we see God, it is considered the "GLORY" of God the Father. It would mean that Jesus is the literal, Physical Manifestation of God... and... continuitivly... we have 1 Tim. 3:16... The second hurdle is the implications of the title "FIRST BORN". WHO but GOD can take GOD's PLACE if (Isaiah 46:9) is true?

8 And being found in appearance as a man, He humbled Himself and became obedient to the point of death, even the death of the cross.​

Why would He do this? (Hebrews 2:14 in light of 1 Tim. 3:16) Inasmuch then as the children have partaken of flesh and blood, He Himself likewise shared in the same, that through death He might destroy him who had the power of death, that is, the devil, What ended up empowering the devil? (1 Cor. 15:54f,56f) 56 The sting (that sounds like a serpent bite) of death is sin, and the strength of sin is the law. 57 But thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ. So Jesus had authority over God's Law? Jesus is our victory, thus, He is our Savior? (Is. 43:11)

That's odd! That would make Jesus (Isaiah 9:6)!

(Php. 2:10f) that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven, and of those on earth, and of those under the earth, 11 and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

Does that verse look familiar?

(Isaiah 45:23f) I have sworn by Myself; The word has gone out of My mouth in righteousness, And shall not return, That to Me every knee shall bow, Every tongue shall take an oath. So... God swears by Himself? This sounds a lot like (Mt. 22:44) ... But more interesting... Do you see that the Name of Jesus is now in the place of YHWH? It's like the Apostle cut out YHWH and pasted Jesus' name right in there?!?!

What's so important about all of these verses?

The Hebrew Scroll of Isaiah that was found in the Dead Sea scrolls, is the oldest of all known scrolls in Hebrew that is completely intact. It surpasses even the SEPTUAGINT in Authority, because it is in original HEBREW! Sooooo..... Where do we go from here?

Let's see that one more time!

23I have sworn by Myself;
The word has gone out of My mouth in righteousness,
And shall not return,
That to Me every knee shall bow,
Every tongue shall take an oath.
24.He shall say,
‘Surely in the Lord I have righteousness and strength.
To Him men shall come

10 that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven, and of those on earth, and of those under the earth, 11 and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

So if I Bow to Jesus and confess HIM as my MASTER or LORD... (Mt. 6:24 + Isaiah 45:5) ... I'm doing so TO The GLORY of the FATHER?
Glory of the Father? Where have I seen that before?
pillar-of-fire-over-the-tabernacle.jpg

Wait!!! That would mean that JESUS is the very GLORY and PHYSICAL manifestation of (Av-'ad or The Mighty Father!!!!) (Is. 9:6).
Notice how this all dropped into place and I didn't have to change one word of scripture to do so? I wonder why that is?
Nuff Said on my proposed solutions to sharpening our scriptural thrust against the Spirit of the Anti-Christ.

This has been hard for me because I dislike pointing out Spiritual Death​

I haven't even begun to express the myrid of scriptures and writeups I've been blessed to write up on the fact that saying Jesus Christ is saying the name of God. But this is where I have been headed. So let's get to the matter.

(1 John 4:3; 2 John 1:7; 1 Tim. 3:16)

1 John 4:3 and every spirit that does not confess that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is not of God. And this is the spirit of the Antichrist, which you have heard was coming, and is now already in the world.

2 John 1:7 For many deceivers have gone out into the world who do not confess Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.

1 Tim. 3:16 And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness:
God was manifested in the flesh,
Justified in the Spirit,
Seen by angels,
Preached among the Gentiles,
Believed on in the world,
Received up in glory.

If you realize that Jesus Messiah (Christ) is the FULL name of God and the apostle Paul made a mult-dimensional statement about this that gives the equation to utter "church" unity and the understanding of the utter Monotheistic Unity of God in (1 Co. 1:13)

(John 5:39f; 6:29, 63)

You mean like here? (Direct scripture that where the Living, Breathing God said what you're saying that He didn't say. ... (in spoiler format)
Spoiler
John 8

34 Yeshua answered them, "Yes, indeed! I tell you that everyone who practices sin (John 1:29; 16:9; 8:11) is a slave of sin. 35 Now a slave does not remain with a family forever, but a son does remain with it forever. 36 So if the Son frees you, you will really be free! 37 I know you are the seed of Avraham. Yet you are out to kill me, because what I am saying makes no headway in you. 38 I say what my Father has shown me; you do what your father has told you!" 39 They answered him, "Our father is Avraham." Yeshua replied, "If you are children of Avraham, then do the things Avraham did! 40 As it is, you are out to kill me, a man who has told you the truth which I heard from God. Avraham did nothing like that! 41 You are doing the things your father does." "We're not illegitimate children!" they said to him. "We have only one Father -- God!" 42 Yeshua replied to them, "If God were your Father, you would love me; because I came out from God; and now I have arrived here. I did not come on my own; he sent me. 43 Why don't you understand what I'm saying? Because you can't bear to listen to my message. 44 You belong to your father, Satan, and you want to carry out your father's desires. From the start he was a murderer, and he has never stood by the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he tells a lie, he is speaking in character; because he is a liar -- indeed, the inventor of the lie! 45 But as for me, because I tell the truth you don't believe me. 46 Which one of you can show me where I'm wrong? If I'm telling the truth, why don't you believe me? 47 Whoever belongs to God listens to what God says; the reason you don't listen is that you don't belong to God." 48 The Judeans answered him, "Aren't we right in saying you are from Shomron and have a demon?" 49 Yeshua replied, "Me? I have no demon. I am honoring my Father. But you dishonor me. 50 I am not seeking praise for myself. There is One who is seeking it, and he is the judge. (John 5:22) 51 Yes, indeed! I tell you that whoever obeys my teaching will never see death." 52 The Judeans said to him, "Now we know for sure that you have a demon! Avraham died, and so did the prophets; yet you say, `Whoever obeys my teaching will never taste death.' 53 Avraham avinu died; you aren't greater than he, are you? And the prophets also died. Who do you think you are?" 54 Yeshua answered, "If I praise myself, my praise counts for nothing. The One who is praising me is my Father, the very one about whom you keep saying, `He is our God.' 55 Now you have not known him, but I do know him; indeed, if I were to say that I don't know him, I would be a liar like you! But I do know him, and I obey his word. 56 Avraham, your father, was glad that he would see my day; then he saw it and was overjoyed." 57 "Why, you're not yet fifty years old," the Judeans replied, "and you have seen Avraham?" 58 Yeshua said to them, "Yes, indeed! Before Avraham came into being, I AM!" 59 At this, they picked up stones to throw at him; but Yeshua was hidden and left the Temple grounds.

I do confess that Jesus Christ is come in flesh. Have you noticed it's the word is, and not has?

And and Abraham saw Christ's day because Christ was in Abraham!

And you haven't answered me, where does it say that I have to believe that Jesus is God, or believe in the trinity to be saved?

And what about these verses the you just ignore? There are many many verses that prove that the trinity is a false teaching!

It is not mine to grant but is for those for whom it has been prepared by my Father.(Matthew 20:20-23 KJV)

My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?(Matthew 26:39 & 27:46 KJV)

Father, if you wish, remove this cup from me, not by my will, but thy will.(Luke 22:42 KJV)

Father, into thy hands I commend my spirit.(Luke 23:46 KJV)

Father, the hour is come; glorify your Son - as you have given him power over all flesh

John continues:

Life eternal is this to know thee the only true God and Jesus Christ whom you have sent.(John 17:1-3 KJV)

Then answered Jesus and said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, The Son can do nothing of himself, but what he seeth the Father do: for what things soever he doeth, these also doeth the Son likewise. (John 5:19 KJV)

I am one that bear witness of myself, and the Father that sent me bears witness of me. (John 8:18 KJV).

Touch me not, for I am not yet ascended to my Father…I ascend unto my Father and your Father and to my God and your God.”(John 20:17 KJV)

I go unto the Father, for my Father is greater than I.”(John 14:28 KJV)

I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.(John 5-30)

I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me. (John 5)

Why callest thou me good? There is none good but one, that is God(Mark 10:17-18 KJV)

And that is none other God but one. For though there be that are called gods, whether in heaven or in earth, but to us there is but one God, the Father of whom are all things and we in him, and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things and we by him. (1 Corinthians 8:4-6 KJV)

But I would have you know that the head of every man in Christ and the head of the woman is the man and the head of Christ is God. (1 Corinthians 11:3).

For there is one God and one mediator between God and man,the man Christ Jesus.(1 Timothy 2:5 KJV)

Blessed be God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and the God of all comfort. (2Corinthians 1:3 KJV)

Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ. (1 Peter 1:3 KJV)

Then said I, Lo, I come (in the volume of the book it is written of me,) to do thy will, O God.(Hebrews 10)

These words spake Jesus, and lifted up his eyes to heaven, and said, Father, the hour is come; glorify thy Son, that thy Son also may glorify thee: As thou hast given him power over all flesh,that he should give eternal life to as many as thou hast given him. And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent..I have glorified thee on the earth: I have finished the work which thou gavest me to do.

Ephesians 1

That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him

Revelation 1

The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him

Thou hast loved righteousness, and hated iniquity; therefore God, even thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows.(Hebrews 1:9)

Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown. Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God and I will write upon him my new name..He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches

I'll read the rest of you post when I have more time, I'm just cleaning

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
I do confess that Jesus Christ is come in flesh. Have you noticed it's the word is, and not has?

And and Abraham saw Christ's day because Christ was in Abraham!

And you haven't answered me, where does it say that I have to believe that Jesus is God, or believe in the trinity to be saved?

And what about these verses the you just ignore? There are many many verses that prove that the trinity is a false teaching!

It is not mine to grant but is for those for whom it has been prepared by my Father.(Matthew 20:20-23 KJV)

My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?(Matthew 26:39 & 27:46 KJV)

Father, if you wish, remove this cup from me, not by my will, but thy will.(Luke 22:42 KJV)

Father, into thy hands I commend my spirit.(Luke 23:46 KJV)

Father, the hour is come; glorify your Son - as you have given him power over all flesh

John continues:

Life eternal is this to know thee the only true God and Jesus Christ whom you have sent.(John 17:1-3 KJV)

Then answered Jesus and said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, The Son can do nothing of himself, but what he seeth the Father do: for what things soever he doeth, these also doeth the Son likewise. (John 5:19 KJV)

I am one that bear witness of myself, and the Father that sent me bears witness of me. (John 8:18 KJV).

Touch me not, for I am not yet ascended to my Father…I ascend unto my Father and your Father and to my God and your God.”(John 20:17 KJV)

I go unto the Father, for my Father is greater than I.”(John 14:28 KJV)

I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.(John 5-30)

I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me. (John 5)

Why callest thou me good? There is none good but one, that is God(Mark 10:17-18 KJV)

And that is none other God but one. For though there be that are called gods, whether in heaven or in earth, but to us there is but one God, the Father of whom are all things and we in him, and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things and we by him. (1 Corinthians 8:4-6 KJV)

But I would have you know that the head of every man in Christ and the head of the woman is the man and the head of Christ is God. (1 Corinthians 11:3).

For there is one God and one mediator between God and man,the man Christ Jesus.(1 Timothy 2:5 KJV)

Blessed be God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and the God of all comfort. (2Corinthians 1:3 KJV)

Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ. (1 Peter 1:3 KJV)

Then said I, Lo, I come (in the volume of the book it is written of me,) to do thy will, O God.(Hebrews 10)

These words spake Jesus, and lifted up his eyes to heaven, and said, Father, the hour is come; glorify thy Son, that thy Son also may glorify thee: As thou hast given him power over all flesh,that he should give eternal life to as many as thou hast given him. And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent..I have glorified thee on the earth: I have finished the work which thou gavest me to do.

Ephesians 1

That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him

Revelation 1

The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him

Thou hast loved righteousness, and hated iniquity; therefore God, even thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows.(Hebrews 1:9)

Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown. Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God and I will write upon him my new name..He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches

So... finish your confession sister.

Romans 8:9

9 But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.

Philippians 1:19

19 For I know that this shall turn to my salvation through your prayer, and the supply of the Spirit of Jesus Christ,

Mt. 10:32

Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven

Confess that Jesus is God ... To the Glory of the Father... because He is the Glory of the Father!

John 14:9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?

marhig

So... finish your confession sister.

Romans 8:9

9 But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.

Philippians 1:19

19 For I know that this shall turn to my salvation through your prayer, and the supply of the Spirit of Jesus Christ,

Mt. 10:32

Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven

Confess that Jesus is God ... To the Glory of the Father... because He is the Glory of the Father!

John 14:9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?

I will not confess that Jesus is God, and nowhere in the Bible does it tell me to do so. We are told to confess that Jesus is the son of God as I do!

How can you not see that God was in Christ, not that Christ is God?

God was always with Jesus because he always did what pleased him and he still does. God was manifest in and through him but Jesus isn't God, he is the Christ the son of the living God. But do feel free to show me where in the Bible it says that I have to believe that Jesus is God to be saved? Or that I have to believe in the trinity. If it's not there, then you shouldn't persecute others who don't believe in it!

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
I will not confess that Jesus is God, and nowhere in the Bible does it tell me to do so. We are told to confess that Jesus is the son of God as I do!

How can you not see that God was in Christ, not that Christ is God?

God was always with Jesus because he always did what pleased him and he still does. God was manifest in and through him but Jesus isn't God, he is the Christ the son of the living God. But do feel free to show me where in the Bible it says that I have to believe that Jesus is God to be saved? Or that I have to believe in the trinity. If it's not there, then you shouldn't persecute others who don't believe in it!

I would assume (and correct me if I'm wrong) that you agree that worshipping anyone or anything other than God is wrong. Is that correct?

Sent from my Pixel XL using TheologyOnline mobile app

marhig

I would assume (and correct me if I'm wrong) that you agree that worshipping anyone or anything other than God is wrong. Is that correct?

Sent from my Pixel XL using TheologyOnline mobile app
What about this? Are the following God that the synagogue of Satan are to worship?

Revelation 3

I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name

Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.