Did God become flesh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
No, you spammed a satanic interpretation deceiver. It says the children of Israel tempted the Lord. Paul is referencing that same Exodus passage, with his recurring "Just as...Likewise" lawyerly style, and says, that:
tempt Christ, as some of them also tempted

="as some also" tempted Christ-Christ was the one they tempted-the Lord

...and none of your butchered interpretation will do here, deceiver.
Neither let us tempt Christ, as some of them also tempted, and were destroyed of serpents.

Why you deceptive, deceiving little troll, lying out of that demonic mouth, as TOL member, after TOL member, have given you, and your fellow demons, verse, after verse, expounding at length, in which to soak your devilish brain,and you deceptively cry "ONLY!!!!!"

Leave, wolf.

You claim to be saved with such demonic mouth.

You are the wolf and fake Christian.

Dartman

... Denying scripture now, are you?
No, denying trinitarian/oneness desperate attempt to fabricate evidence.

JR said:
Seems like you're leaving out the important bit...

14¶And God said to Moses, “I AM WHO I AM.” And He said, “Thus you shall say to the children of Israel, ‘I AM has sent me to you.’ ”

14καὶ εἶπεν ὁ θεὸς πρὸς Μωυσῆν ἐγώ εἰμι ὁ ὤν καὶ εἶπεν οὕτως ἐρεῖς τοῖς υἱοῖς Ισραηλ ὁ ὢν ἀπέσταλκέν με πρὸς ὑμᾶς
You merely highlighted the wrong part of the sentence ...... since both Jehovah, and Jesus are discussing a current condition, Like "I AM sick of your deception".

Jesus CURRENTLY exists before Abraham was .... in God's plan, promises and prophecy.
Jehovah CURRENTLY exists as .... THE BEING.

keypurr

No. What he said was blasphemous. Blasphemy doesn't fly anywhere on this forum.

Dear keypurr, You have received an infraction at Theology Online. Reason: Intentional blasphemy ------- You said "I am one with the Father also. You don't have any idea what that means." Really? That fits the definition of blasphemy. Only Jesus can make that claim. Take your blasphemy someplace else. If you troll my PM box over this, you will only get another infraction. -------

Dear Sherman your way off base, You have no clue what I post. You punish me for no reason at all. You just can not take disagreement. You abuse the power you have been given.

I AM ONE WITH HIM
Joh 17:14 I have given them your word and the world has hated them, for they are not of the world any more than I am of the world.
Joh 17:15 My prayer is not that you take them out of the world but that you protect them from the evil one.
Joh 17:16 They are not of the world, even as I am not of it.
Joh 17:17 Sanctify them by the truth; your word is truth.
Joh 17:18 As you sent me into the world, I have sent them into the world.
Joh 17:19 For them I sanctify myself, that they too may be truly sanctified.
Joh 17:20 "My prayer is not for them alone. I pray also for those who will believe in me through their message,
Joh 17:21 that all of them may be one, Father, just as you are in me and I am in you. May they also be in us so that the world may believe that you have sent me.

I am one with the Lord.

Joh 14:20 On that day you will realize that I am in my Father, and you are in me, and I am in you.

I am one with my LORD.

Joh 15:18 "If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first.
Joh 15:19 If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world. That is why the world hates you.

Act 4:17 But to stop this thing from spreading any further among the people, we must warn them to speak no longer to anyone in this name."
Act 4:18 Then they called them in again and commanded them not to speak or teach at all in the name of Jesus.
Act 4:19 But Peter and John replied, "Which is right in God's eyes: to listen to you, or to him? You be the judges!
Act 4:20 As for us, we cannot help speaking about what we have seen and heard."

Joh 8:42 Jesus said to them, "If God were your Father, you would love me, for I have come here from God. I have not come on my own; God sent me.
Joh 8:43 Why is my language not clear to you? Because you are unable to hear what I say.
Joh 8:44 You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father's desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies.
Joh 8:45 Yet because I tell the truth, you do not believe me!
Joh 8:46 Can any of you prove me guilty of sin? If I am telling the truth, why don't you believe me?
Joh 8:47 Whoever belongs to God hears what God says. The reason you do not hear is that you do not belong to God."

Sherman it is not I that dishonors our FATHER.

If your not one with GOD your pastor has failed you.

Joh 4:23 Yet a time is coming and has now come when the true worshipers will worship the Father in the Spirit and in truth, for they are the kind of worshipers the Father seeks.
Joh 4:24 God is spirit, and his worshipers must worship in the Spirit and in truth."

Do what you want with me Sherman but I will never say God is not with me for I am one with the Father and his Son. In the spirit I am not of your world.

God's Truth

You wish.

There is NO connection to Ex 3:14.
Different languages, different beings, different context.
The Septuagint, (which all of the Jews studied), renders the actual TITLE in Ex 3, NOT the same words Jesus said.
Jesus said; "ego eimi" where as the TITLE in Ex 3:14 is "O' on"!

English translation ;
And God spoke to Moses, saying, I am THE BEING; and he said, Thus shall ye say to the children of Israel, THE BEING has sent me to you.

So, your theory is destroyed.

Do you not think that Jesus knew the Old Testament Scriptures? Do you not know that the 'I Am' statement is just for God the Father in the Old Testament?

Do you really want to deceive yourself in such a way?

Dartman

Observe, the satanic deception, again-the Christ rejector, "argues," over, and over. "Jesus said...." but when opponents challenge him on it, he responds, cries," I'm just telling you what he says...said...!!!," but, when opponents do likewise, he spams the above spin, adds, " Different languages, different beings, different context...," part of the argument I provided in explaining the "no one knows the day and hour....," which he, in hypocrisy, rejected with, "I'm just telling you what Jesus said!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You wicked deceiver, engaging in hypocrisy, "Three Card Monty"-my evidence-you.

And shuck your "The Septuagint" jazz, as you have never seen this alleged Septugant, cannot read/write/understand/speak any "Greek," con artist.

I, Christ rejector, will correct the KJV bible, and others, when they do not support my satanic "doctrine," interpretation, understanding, rummage through a stack of sources, bibles, and find those, that do, to support what I believe, as what I believe, determines what the scriptures are, and what they should say; if they do not, I will either find those that do, or correct those, so that they agree with my satanic "doctrine," interpretation. Thus, I am not only a Christ rejector, but a bible corrector/mystic/agnostic, not a bible believer.

Be gone, child of the devil.

So there, demonic shill.
.... how sad.

Personal attacks are a telltale sign of desperation, due to an utter LACK of good evidence.

Matt 26:59 Now the chief priests, and elders, and all the council, sought false witness against Jesus, to put him to death;

john w

Hall of Fame
You claim to be saved with such demonic mouth.

You are the wolf and fake Christian.

You: Stop, "Jesus!!!" Stop, Paul!!! Stop, Peter!!! Stop, you prophets!!!! Stop!!!!! You all have demonic mouths!!!

You pathetic vagabond, troll, child of the devil.

Dartman

Do you not think that Jesus knew the Old Testament Scriptures?
Of course.
GT said:
Do you not know that the 'I Am' statement is just for God the Father in the Old Testament?

The trinity/oneness theorists utterly ignore how many times "ego eimi" is used in the Scriptures, and HOW that phrase is used in the Scriptures. It is NOT the Greek translation of the Title Jehovah told Moses to use.
"O' on" is the TITLE .... NOT "ego eimi";
And God spoke to Moses, saying, I am THE BEING; and he said, Thus shall ye
say to the children of Israel, THE BEING has sent me to you.

God's Truth

This is God the Father speaking in the Old Testament:

Isaiah 48:12 [ Israel Freed ] “Listen to me, Jacob, Israel, whom I have called: I am he; I am the first and I am the last.

This is Jesus calling himself I am he and I am the first and the last.

John 18:6 When Jesus said, "I am he," they drew back and fell to the ground.
Revelation 22:13 I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.

Last edited:

God's Truth

Of course.

The trinity/oneness theorists utterly ignore how many times "ego eimi" is used in the Scriptures, and HOW that phrase is used in the Scriptures. It is NOT the Greek translation of the Title Jehovah told Moses to use.
"O' on" is the TITLE .... NOT "ego eimi";
And God spoke to Moses, saying, I am THE BEING; and he said, Thus shall ye
say to the children of Israel, THE BEING has sent me to you.

Jesus is saying that he himself is that being.

john w

Hall of Fame
.... how sad.

Personal attacks are a telltale sign of desperation, due to an utter LACK of good evidence.

Matt 26:59 Now the chief priests, and elders, and all the council, sought false witness against Jesus, to put him to death;
"Personal" attacks, you quip? As opposed to "impersonal" attacks?

That is the best standard, stock cliche, that you could come up, from GOOG it? Weighty.

Yes, Christ rejector, I attack wolves, vipers, brood of vipers, serpents , children of the devil, perverters of the gospel of Christ, dogs,................................such as you, as the Lord jesus Christ, Paul, Peter, ...................did, exposing them, marking them, identifying them, as commanded by the LORD God, to protect the babes/sheep, from your "spiritually" raping them, devouring them.

That is biblical. Of course, you wouldn't know that, or the difference between the book of Jude, and "Hey, Jude," by the Beatles, as bible believers, in contrast to bible rejectors/correctors/mystics/agnostics, such as yourself, survey, and study the book, and its details, as it as a book of details.

Leave our territory, wolfie.

John 2 KJV
15 and when he had made a scourge of small cords, he drove them all out of the temple, and the sheep, and the oxen; and poured out the changers’ money, and overthrew the tables;

Dartman

"Personal" attacks, you quip? As opposed to "impersonal" attacks?

That is the best standard, stock cliche, that you could come up, from GOOG it? Weighty.

Yes, Christ rejector, I attack wolves, vipers, brood of vipers, serpents , children of the devil, perverters of the gospel of Christ, dogs,................................such as you, as the Lord jesus Christ, Paul, Peter, ...................did, exposing them, marking them, identifying them, as commanded by the LORD God, to protect the babes/sheep, from your "spiritually" raping them, devouring them.

That is biblical. Of course, you wouldn't know that, or the difference between the book of Jude, and "Hey, Jude," by the Beatles, as bible believers, in contrast to bible rejectors/correctors/mystics/agnostics, such as yourself, survey, and study the book, and its details, as it as a book of details.

Leave our territory, wolfie.

John 2 KJV
15 and when he had made a scourge of small cords, he drove them all out of the temple, and the sheep, and the oxen; and poured out the changers’ money, and overthrew the tables;
.... how sad.

Dartman

Jesus is saying that he himself is that being.
That's impossible.

Jehovah is the SOURCE of Jesus' words (Deut 18:17-19, Acts 3:20-22)
Jesus states CLEARLY, that he is NOT the source of the words (LOGOS) he spoke, his Father is!!

I don't care WHAT kind of distortion you attempt, like "he was speaking from another perspective, or dimension, or personality", YOUR theory makes Jesus a liar.

So, I reject your theory, and accept the Scriptures.

God's Truth

That's impossible.

Jehovah is the SOURCE of Jesus' words (Deut 18:17-19, Acts 3:20-22)
Jesus states CLEARLY, that he is NOT the source of the words (LOGOS) he spoke, his Father is!!

I don't care WHAT kind of distortion you attempt, like "he was speaking from another perspective, or dimension, or personality", YOUR theory makes Jesus a liar.

So, I reject your theory, and accept the Scriptures.

God the Father really came as a son of man.

What words is Jesus supposed to speak?

Rosenritter

I didn't translate, I merely quoted. YOU are the one trying to deny what Jesus actually said.

Mark 13:32 But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father.

The day and hour was determined before the beginning of the world.
Acts 15:18 Known unto God are all His works from the beginning of the world

I notice Acts 15:18 merely says that all His works are known unto God, it does not say that he has specified precise days and times for them. But regardless, is it fair to classify your understanding as the "closed future" scenario? Where all things are determined before and unchangeable?

Rather than arguing on "open" vs. "closed" future options, I have another question for you. Is God able to play a FAIR game of five card draw poker? I am not asking if he has ever done this, or whether he would want to, I am asking whether it is within his power to play a fair game of card without cheating.

Rosenritter

No need. Hebrews agrees with the rest of Scripture. Jesus has a God, God doesn't have a God.
Jehovah/YHVH is Christ's God, who anointed Jesus with the oil of gladness above Christ's fellows. People are NOT Jehovah's fellows, but they ARE Jesus' fellows/brothers.

You would say that our creator is godless? The God of God is God, which may seem like a pointless assertion from the perspective of heaven, but it makes perfect sense in the framework of what we are told in the bible, that God was manifest in the flesh, that He became flesh and walked among us, enduring all things as we did. Upon the earth found in fashion as a man, he is not a godless but speaks for God.

Rosenritter

Ps 24 The earth is Jehovah's, and the fulness thereof; the world, and they that dwell therein.
2 For he hath founded it upon the seas, and established it upon the floods.
3 Who shall ascend into the hill of Jehovah? And who shall stand in his holy place?
4 He that hath clean hands, and a pure heart; who hath not lifted up his soul unto falsehood, and hath not sworn deceitfully.
5 He shall receive a blessing from Jehovah, and righteousness from the God of his salvation.
6 This is the generation of them that seek after him, that seek thy face, (even) Jacob. (Selah)
7 Lift up your heads, O ye gates; and be ye lifted up, ye everlasting doors: and the King of glory will come in.
8 Who is the King of glory? Jehovah strong and mighty, Jehovah mighty in battle.
9 Lift up your heads, O ye gates; yea, lift them up, ye everlasting doors: and the King of glory will come in.
10 Who is this King of glory? Jehovah of hosts, He is the King of glory. (Selah)

Now, who do you think I believe this chapter is about?

Here's a hint, it's actually in the text!

It tells us who it is about.

Psalm 22, crucifixion
Psalm 23, valley of the shadow of death
Psalm 24, ascension to the hill of the Lord, receiving blessing from the God of his salvation

It's about the King of Glory who ascends that hill, revealed as the LORD of Hosts.

Hint: it is so much easier if you stop fighting against the obvious.

So what translation did you switch to? Even the New World translation identified Jesus as "Jehovah of Armies" in that Psalm.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
It tells us who it is about.

Psalm 22, crucifixion
Psalm 23, valley of the shadow of death
Psalm 24, ascension to the hill of the Lord, receiving blessing from the God of his salvation

It's about the King of Glory who ascends that hill, revealed as the LORD of Hosts.

Hint: it is so much easier if you stop fighting against the obvious.

So what translation did you switch to? Even the New World translation identified Jesus as "Jehovah of Armies" in that Psalm.

Dartman is not JW.

JW don't identify Jesus as "Jehovah of armies". they believe God is Jehovah, not Jesus.

Status
Not open for further replies.