Demonstrating The Holy Spirit-Tongues

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Do you mean why did I ask you a question or why did I explain something to you? I don't post just to post.

I said
lolol Yes you do. You just post to see your name on the board. That is why you say all them stupid things your not quit smart enough to keep your lies right.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lolol Yes you do. You just post to see your name on the board. That is why you say all them stupid things your not quit smart enough to keep your lies right.

what? Then Squeaky is not your real name. I don't need to see my name to post.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
that you are wrong about this should tell me something? I do not know what it tells me.

I said
lol When I show people your replies they just cant believe it. So I tell them that is what happens to a person when they are kicked out of Christianity by God.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol When I show people your replies they just cant believe it. So I tell them that is what happens to a person when they are kicked out of Christianity by God.

interesting
I had to be in Christianity for it to be possible to be kicked out, and I never was kicked out
I was a Christian first
Now I am a Jew who believes Yeshua to be the Messiah. Messiah means anointed. It is where we get the word Christian from. Jesus is the Christ.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
interesting
I had to be in Christianity for it to be possible to be kicked out, and I never was kicked out
I was a Christian first
Now I am a Jew who believes Yeshua to be the Messiah. Messiah means anointed. It is where we get the word Christian from. Jesus is the Christ.

I said
You make a great example of what not to be. My class thinks so.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
ok why

I don't know what it is, but that is not why I don't use it. It is because it is from the age of the enlightenment, the age of reason, and people who reason or use logic use it to gain an advantage, prove a point, or teach a lesson or teach something to someone or work through something that is might be or could be, unless it is only for evidence or solid facts and then what is an idea

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I don't know what it is, but that is not why I don't use it. It is because it is from the age of the enlightenment, the age of reason, and people who reason or use logic use it to gain an advantage, prove a point, or teach a lesson or teach something to someone or work through something that is might be or could be, unless it is only for evidence or solid facts and then what is an idea

I said
lol I don't think so