Demonstrating The Holy Spirit-Tongues

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
doesn't make any difference.

not if you are talking about spiritual gifts from 1 Corinthians 12

1 Corinthians 12:27-31 KJV - 27 Now ye are the body of Christ, and members in particular. 28 And God hath set some in the church, first apostles, secondarily prophets, thirdly teachers, after that miracles, then gifts of healings, helps, governments, diversities of tongues. 29 [Are] all apostles? [are] all prophets? [are] all teachers? [are] all workers of miracles? 30 Have all the gifts of healing? do all speak with tongues? do all interpret? 31 But covet earnestly the best gifts: and yet shew I unto you a more excellent way.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
not if you are talking about spiritual gifts from 1 Corinthians 12

1 Corinthians 12:27-31 KJV - 27 Now ye are the body of Christ, and members in particular. 28 And God hath set some in the church, first apostles, secondarily prophets, thirdly teachers, after that miracles, then gifts of healings, helps, governments, diversities of tongues. 29 [Are] all apostles? [are] all prophets? [are] all teachers? [are] all workers of miracles? 30 Have all the gifts of healing? do all speak with tongues? do all interpret? 31 But covet earnestly the best gifts: and yet shew I unto you a more excellent way.

I said
I am a Christian. But I have assumed the roles of most of them.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
excellent

then you understand what it means for something to be true and reading it

I said
The only truth is the Word. Everything carnal is theory or theology. And theory is guessing.

[Jhn 17:17-19
17 "Sanctify them by Your truth. Your word is truth.
18 "As You sent Me into the world, I also have sent them into the world.
19 "And for their sakes I sanctify Myself, that they also may be sanctified by the truth.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
The only truth is the Word. Everything carnal is theory or theology. And theory is guessing.

[Jhn 17:17-19
17 "Sanctify them by Your truth. Your word is truth.
18 "As You sent Me into the world, I also have sent them into the world.
19 "And for their sakes I sanctify Myself, that they also may be sanctified by the truth.

Shalom.

Today is Sheni, Aviv 17. It is Yom, Day.

God's Word is true, truth, even when it is written down.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Today is Sheni, Aviv 17. It is Yom, Day.

God's Word is true, truth, even when it is written down.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
That is what I have been telling you. The quoted Word has authority over your own opinion. But you seem to think your own opinion has spiritual value and it doesn't. All that silly stuff you say carnally is worthless. You cant edify someone with your own opinion.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
That is what I have been telling you. The quoted Word has authority over your own opinion. But you seem to think your own opinion has spiritual value and it doesn't. All that silly stuff you say carnally is worthless. You cant edify someone with your own opinion.

I know I don't just quote scripture, I also speak my own words. Edification is not about opinions.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I know I don't just quote scripture, I also speak my own words. Edification is not about opinions.

I said
That shows what is in you. You cant edify without verses. So all you have is your own opinion.

[Mat 12:34-37
34 "Brood of vipers! How can you, being evil, speak good things? For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks.
35 "A good man out of the good treasure of his heart brings forth good things, and an evil man out of the evil treasure brings forth evil things.
36 "But I say to you that for every idle word men may speak, they will give account of it in the day of judgment.
37 "For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned."

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
That shows what is in you. You cant edify without verses. So all you have is your own opinion.

[Mat 12:34-37
34 "Brood of vipers! How can you, being evil, speak good things? For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks.
35 "A good man out of the good treasure of his heart brings forth good things, and an evil man out of the evil treasure brings forth evil things.
36 "But I say to you that for every idle word men may speak, they will give account of it in the day of judgment.
37 "For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned."

your words are not your opinion
you have to give an opinion or give your opinion for it to be known that you have one

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
I have the verses, the only evidence I need to prove I walk after the Holy Spirit.

are you saying that you either would have an opinion or you have the verses which is the evidence you need to prove you walk after the Holy Spirit? Did you need to walk after the Holy Spirit before you had the verses? What do you mean by saying you have the verses?
Why do you believe that having the verses (what does that mean? by the way) is evidence to prove you walk after the Holy Spirit?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
are you saying that you either would have an opinion or you have the verses which is the evidence you need to prove you walk after the Holy Spirit? Did you need to walk after the Holy Spirit before you had the verses? What do you mean by saying you have the verses?
Why do you believe that having the verses (what does that mean? by the way) is evidence to prove you walk after the Holy Spirit?

I said
lolol Your really getting goofy on me here.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
your words are not your opinion
you have to give an opinion or give your opinion for it to be known that you have one
That does not explain what you mean.
it's not an opinion

it's not an opinion

I said
Your ignorance is showing.