Democrats should ask Clinton to step aside

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
That's pure speculation.

Is it? not really, Huma Abedin was found to be using this Yahoo acct. to store & send classified information which she maintains she was unaware of the classification (yea right). There are 650,000 of these emails many of which may be the duplicates of what the felon Hillary scrubbed with bleach bit off her clintonemail.com server but, were saved by Abedin on this device. The funny thing about the truth Rex is that you can bury it as deep as you want but, it always percolates to the surface (heard that in an ethics briefing once...good stuff). The Clintons are as dirty as the day is long and, they may be held to the standard (the law) that every other citizen is held to yet...hopefully (fingers crossed). I realize you are in the tank for this criminal but, at some point you have to see that having a criminal in the white house does nobody any good, it just breeds more corruption. This is a good article you should read it.

http://nypost.com/2016/10/28/weiner-revelation-proves-comey-dropped-the-ball-on-hillary-probe/

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Is it? not really, Huma Abedin was found to be using this Yahoo acct. to store & send classified information which she maintains she was unaware of the classification (yea right). There are 650,000 of these emails many of which may be the duplicates of what the felon Hillary scrubbed with bleach bit off her clintonemail.com server but, were saved by Abedin on this device. The funny thing about the truth Rex is that you can bury it as deep as you want but, it always percolates to the surface (heard that in an ethics briefing once...good stuff). The Clintons are as dirty as the day is long and, they may be held to the standard (the law) that every other citizen is held to yet...hopefully (fingers crossed). I realize you are in the tank for this criminal but, at some point you have to see that having a criminal in the white house does nobody any good, it just breeds more corruption. This is a good article you should read it.

http://nypost.com/2016/10/28/weiner-revelation-proves-comey-dropped-the-ball-on-hillary-probe/

It's hard to think that they could find anything that would change the prior decision. The prior investigation already found that Clinton was careless with classified information. What they couldn't prove was intent. Unless one of these new emails shows that then why would anything change.

rexlunae

not entirely true, the FBI agents who originally discovered the emails would have had to read few emails in order to determine if this was worthy to bring the emails to the attention of the FBI director.

You don't know that. You can only guess how many of the emails are actually pertinent, and how many there are in total. And you don't know what made Comey conclude that the emails "appeared to be pertinent". He didn't say how he knew that. He just teased people. And since you're predisposed to assume the worst of Clinton, you fill in the blanks with corruption. Whether intentional or not, Comey's behavior is inexcusable. He's opened a can of worms and invited speculation. It's obvious why Trumpers are excited, but this is exactly what the Hatch Act is supposed to prevent.

rexlunae

Yes. You know how you can tell? Because you can't point to a solid piece of evidence.

... not really, Huma Abedin was found to be using this Yahoo acct. to store & send classified information which she maintains she was unaware of the classification (yea right). There are 650,000 of these emails many of which may be the duplicates of what the felon Hillary scrubbed with bleach bit off her clintonemail.com server but, were saved by Abedin on this device.

They may be duplicates of other emails. They may not be. There may not be a single thing sent or received by Hillary Clinton in there. You don't know. You're just assuming the outcome you want. Hence why I called it speculation.

The funny thing about the truth Rex is that you can bury it as deep as you want but, it always percolates to the surface (heard that in an ethics briefing once...good stuff).

And the funny thing about confirmation bias is that if this pans out into something that supports Trump's "crooked Hillary" TM line, you'll remember it as a vindication forever, and if it doesn't, you'll forget that it ever happened to protect you from having to change your mind.

The Clintons are as dirty as the day is long

Well, winter is coming.

...and, they may be held to the standard (the law) that every other citizen is held to yet...hopefully (fingers crossed). I realize you are in the tank for this criminal but, at some point you have to see that having a criminal in the white house does nobody any good, it just breeds more corruption. This is a good article you should read it.

If by "in the tank", you mean I've calculated that a hypothetical President Clinton doesn't terrify me like a hypothetical President Trump, you're right. But you only ever have a binary view of the world.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
It's hard to think that they could find anything that would change the prior decision. The prior investigation already found that Clinton was careless with classified information. What they couldn't prove was intent. Unless one of these new emails shows that then why would anything change.

The prior decision had enough evidence to send to a grand jury but, the unindicted felon Clinton may well have been indicted which would have skewed the nomination process, Comey would have been run over the coals for that action as well, accused of interfering with an election then as well but, at some point the people have a right to know what they are electing. Comey, I believe was pressured in some way, by someone, to bury this thing but, when the evidence keeps popping up at some point the man has to do his job, and he has caught enough heat from both sides now I would expect that he knows he can vindicate the situation along with his personal integrity by looking deeper, in fact I would say the more the left attempts to trash the man the harder he will look at this case now. Bravo! it is about time. :BRAVO:

Last edited:

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
comey seems determined to let the voters know what disgusting scumbags the clintons are :darwinsm:

Washington (AFP) - The FBI has unexpectedly released documents concerning ex-president Bill Clinton's pardon of the husband of a wealthy Democratic donor, in a surprise move just days before the election in which his wife is seeking to become America's first female president.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
Yes. You know how you can tell? Because you can't point to a solid piece of evidence.

They may be duplicates of other emails. They may not be. There may not be a single thing sent or received by Hillary Clinton in there. You don't know. You're just assuming the outcome you want. Hence why I called it speculation.

And the funny thing about confirmation bias is that if this pans out into something that supports Trump's "crooked Hillary" TM line, you'll remember it as a vindication forever, and if it doesn't, you'll forget that it ever happened to protect you from having to change your mind.

Well, winter is coming.

If by "in the tank", you mean I've calculated that a hypothetical President Clinton doesn't terrify me like a hypothetical President Trump, you're right. But you only ever have a binary view of the world.

Having an obvious corrupt individual that has lied to the American public, to the FBI, the media, et al. Who has shown through her own actions she is unfit to handle any sort of national secrets and yes, even the nuclear codes which she was all to willing to announce to the world America's nuclear response time in the last debate (yes, that too is classified) :hammer:. It amazes me the lack of morals or ethics of anyone that could be willing to elect a person that is currently under federal investigation(s) for violation of the espionage act, and outright corruption while performing their official duties while holding public office. Those little tidbits alone would be enough for the sane thinking but, hey we had 8 years of Bill Clinton where the entire nation was mired in their scandals for his entire term, yet liberals conveniently forget all that. Let us talk about her foreign policy, the woman was part & parcel to ISIS inhabiting over 30 countries by withdrawing troops from Iraq far too soon creating the vacuum that has been filled by these barbarians, she was instrumental in taking down Libyan dictator Muammar Gaddafi who was not a threat to this nation at all, in fact was helping the U.S. on many fronts as well as keeping ISIS contained in Syria. The blood of thousands is directly on Hillary's hands for the genocide in the middle east through her actions, not to mention all the women enslaved & raped repeatedly by these vile creatures, yea she is all about the women, hell she isn't even about humanity, thousands of people summarily executed/beheaded or burned alive, and of course the, 4 Americans one of which was a U.S. Ambassador, yea this lady aint scary at all...or guess not through the rose colored glasses you are wearing. Rex, I am just getting warmed up, I have so much more real scary stuff but, what is the point, you have already aligned yourself with lawlessness & corruption, don't worry if she manages to get elected you will have both in spades. :down:

rexlunae

Having an obvious corrupt individual that has lied to the American public, to the FBI, the media, et al. Who has shown through her own actions she is unfit to handle any sort of national secrets and yes, even the nuclear codes which she was all to willing to announce to the world America's nuclear response time in the last debate (yes, that too is classified) :hammer:. It amazes me the lack of morals or ethics of anyone that could be willing to elect a person that is currently under federal investigation(s) for violation of the espionage act, and outright corruption while performing their official duties while holding public office.

She's not under investigation for "violations of the espionage act". Nor corruption. That's all Trump-land fantasy. Do you even really believe it yourself?

Want a real scandal? Next month, President-elect or not, Donald Trump goes on trial for fraud. For real fraud, where he took money from poor chumps who believed his extravagant promises and gave them him money because he told them he was going to make them rich. Well, I guess Trump found a bigger pool of suckers.

And that four-minute thing? Common knowledge.
http://www.factcheck.org/2016/10/clinton-and-nuclear-launch-times/

Those little tidbits alone would be enough for the sane thinking but, hey we had 8 years of Bill Clinton where the entire nation was mired in their scandals for his entire term, yet liberals conveniently forget all that.

Yeah, sure, we completely forgot a President Bill Clinton. We forget how Dennis Hastert, a pedophile, and Newt Gingrich, a serial philanderer impeached Bill Clinton looking for a sex crime that would stand up in court, and after digging through as much dirty laundry as they could get their hypocritical hands on. And they turned up perjury. Well, they've got nothing like that on Hillary.

Let us talk about her foreign policy, the woman was part & parcel to ISIS inhabiting over 30 countries by withdrawing troops from Iraq far too soon creating the vacuum that has been filled by these barbarians, she was instrumental in taking down Libyan dictator Muammar Gaddafi who was not a threat to this nation at all, in fact was helping the U.S. on many fronts as well as keeping ISIS contained in Syria.

I'll take that flawed record over all the bluster Trump has. He thinks defeating ISIS will be easy. If he really believes that, he thinks he has magical powers. Otherwise, he's just lying to you.

The blood of thousands is directly on Hillary's hands for the genocide in the middle east through her actions, not to mention all the women enslaved & raped repeatedly by these vile creatures, yea she is all about the women, hell she isn't even about humanity, thousands of people summarily executed/beheaded or burned alive, and of course the, 4 Americans one of which was a U.S. Ambassador, yea this lady aint scary at all...or guess not through the rose colored glasses you are wearing.

Yeah, sure, blame all that on Clinton. Nevermind that it was the Bush administration that went into Iraq, and that the Bush administration also established the timetable for withdrawal. I don't believe you care a whit about any of it beyond the partisan advantage you think it grants you.

Rex, I am just getting warmed up, I have so much more real scary stuff but, what is the point, you have already aligned yourself with lawlessness & corruption, don't worry if she manages to get elected you will have both in spades. :down:

Oh, gee, if you keep up like this, I'm gonna win stupid-stuff-Trump-talks-about bingo. Next you should tell me how Trump opposed the war in Iraq.

Maybe you could lay out his plan for defeating ISIS. He seems to think it will be easy. Oh wait, let me guess, it's a secret, right?

rexlunae

comey seems determined to let the voters know what disgusting scumbags the clintons are :darwinsm:

He seems determined to run afoul of the Hatch Act. If those documents were released for political purposes, Comey could be the real criminal here. He better have a good explanation.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Want a real scandal? Next month, President-elect or not, Donald Trump goes on trial for fraud. For real fraud, where he took money from poor chumps who believed his extravagant promises and gave them him money because he told them he was going to make them rich. Well, I guess Trump found a bigger pool of suckers.

Trump has been dealing with people like that his whole life, it comes with the package of having the amount of money and business he has. Just like how you all jumped on his supposed bankruptcies, which were no big deal either, you all just continue to act like complete retards.

He thinks defeating ISIS will be easy.

It will be easy. All we've ever needed is Right leadership there, not a whoring Left who can't make hard calls. Putin seems to be very content with that notion as well, who literally declared holy war on them.

The thing about you libs is that you all depend on issues. You're solution for border control is to lay out the welcome mat, your solution for illegal voting is to protest any enforcement of restriction, and your solution to combating ISIS is to get killed, over and over.

Yall shouldn't even be allowed to vote, you all should be dumped in Europe so that America can continue to strive.

rexlunae

Trump has been dealing with people like that his whole life, it comes with the package of having the amount of money and business he has. Just like how you all jumped on his supposed bankruptcies, which were no big deal either, you all just continue to act like complete retards.

He's got you fully bamboozled. You know it's not normal, even for a billionaire, to be sued for fraud. Right? You understand that this is exceptional?

It will be easy. All we've ever needed is Right leadership there, not a whoring Left who can't make hard calls. Putin seems to be very content with that notion as well, who literally declared holy war on them.

Yeah, sure. All we need is the magical powers of your man Trump.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
He's got you fully bamboozled. You know it's not normal, even for a billionaire, to be sued for fraud. Right? You understand that this is exceptional?

Except it's not, you just hear about it with Trump because he's running for President, as with the 'bankruptcies'.

Yeah, sure. All we need is the magical powers of your man Trump.

The two mightiest countries in the world can take down a small army scouring the desert. This has always been true, but America's Democrats have been in control and are too busy thinking Russia is a bigot :rotfl:

Leave wars to the Right, it's not a place for soft hippies :wave2:

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
She's not under investigation for "violations of the espionage act". Nor corruption. That's all Trump-land fantasy. Do you even really believe it yourself?

I absolutely do, in fact I have been reading about the criminal investigation into Hillary Clinton for mishandling classified information under the espionage act since the story broke well over a year ago. You keep trying to convince yourself that the FBI conducts inquiries, or probes, or whatever other byword you want to use but, make no mistake the FBI investigates criminal behavior. Re-opening this case means that your favorite felon is under federal criminal investigation yet again, that is reality not fantasy.

http://www.americanthinker.com/arti..._a_formal_federal_criminal_investigation.html

Wow, that is such a compelling case that nobody but desperate liberals are talking about. Face it, the fraud case is a civil lawsuit not a criminal matter, and if Trump is found personally liable he will have to make restitution. It amazes me how you or any other liberal can attempt to deflect & ignore the criminal element that your candidate walks in, and has always walked in. Trump is not my ideal candidate to be sure but, he sure as hell is not a felon under federal investigation for the espionage act, & corruption in the Clinton Foundation a true criminal enterprise. You are aware that there are 5 separate investigations that are ongoing involving a great portion of the Clinton Crime Family, if not, maybe you should read about it.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ally-one-Clinton-s-inner-circle-families.html

http://dailycaller.com/2016/10/30/n...bing-clinton-charity-adding-fuel-to-the-fire/

Yeah, sure, we completely forgot a President Bill Clinton. We forget how Dennis Hastert, a pedophile, and Newt Gingrich, a serial philanderer impeached Bill Clinton looking for a sex crime that would stand up in court, and after digging through as much dirty laundry as they could get their hypocritical hands on. And they turned up perjury. Well, they've got nothing like that on Hillary.

Last I checked Hastert went to prison (as he should have), philandering is wrong but, is not a crime, and Bill Clinton too paid a public consequence for his transgressions. Hillary has broken the law and now she should face the music, and yes, Hillary has perjured herself (amongst much more serious felonies) before a congressional hearing, lying that she never sent or received any classified information on her server which has been proven false. She has lied publicly to your face & mine on this issue and more, you may have convinced yourself about this lying felon Rex but, you have not convinced me, nor the majority of Americans who know the woman is an evil criminal.

I'll take that flawed record over all the bluster Trump has.

You won't take a flawed record, you are taking a criminal record...knowingly which is far worse.

He thinks defeating ISIS will be easy. If he really believes that, he thinks he has magical powers. Otherwise, he's just lying to you.

It is far easier to defeat this enemy when you are willing to identify the problem and actually engage in fixing it, something the current administration hasn't the fortitude to do but, how could they? they didn't have the knowledge that their actions caused it. Now that it is a wildfire that has spread across the region they want deny the fact they set it...funny thing is you are not honest enough to admit how badly this administration, of which Hillary was a major player, hold sole responsibility for the deaths of thousands because of their misguided foreign policy, it is absolutely shameful.

Yeah, sure, blame all that on Clinton. Nevermind that it was the Bush administration that went into Iraq, and that the Bush administration also established the timetable for withdrawal. I don't believe you care a whit about any of it beyond the partisan advantage you think it grants you.

Ahhhh deflecting again...Well I agree that George Bush made a major error going into Iraq but, that does not erase the fact that the region was fairly stable when Obama took office and decided to commit one foreign policy crisis after another. These are inconvenient facts that you are dismissing attempting to redirect from the fact you are supporting a criminal for president, that is not partisan, that my friend is fact.

Oh, gee, if you keep up like this, I'm gonna win stupid-stuff-Trump-talks-about bingo. Next you should tell me how Trump opposed the war in Iraq.

Awesome what is your next retort " I know you are but what am I"? I understand that coming to grips with reality is difficult.

Maybe you could lay out his plan for defeating ISIS. He seems to think it will be easy. Oh wait, let me guess, it's a secret, right?

He did, he said he would listen to his generals... what a concept, enlisting the help of professionals instead of pushing an agenda....who would have thought.

Last edited:

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
of course the only ones who reliably benefit in that sort of scenario is the lawyers

rexlunae

Actually its not exceptional, people with tons of money get sued all the time because other people want some of it.

Ok. But most of those lawsuits get thrown out really fast. And it's not as if there aren't pretty obvious grounds for the suit. The facts that are publicly available are pretty incredible.

Donald Trump is a real grifter. He's the guy telling you you're gonna win big, you're gonna be rich, while he pockets your money. Hillary Clinton is a politician. I know those get a bad rap, but there's a difference.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
You won't take a flawed record, you are taking a criminal record...knowingly which is far worse.

Honest question. What would you do if the roles were reversed? Would you vote for Trump or vote 3rd party or skip it entirely?