Decriminalizing indoor prostitution leads to fewer rapes and STDs

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Inquiring minds want to know.

Why on earth would anyone want the government going into areas where it doesn't belong by sending people to jail for the use of tobacco? (Granted, those who engage in homosexual behavior disproportionately smoke cigarettes, some occasionally at weddings, but that's beside the point)

I've had this discussion with Captain Obvious numerous times and I see that he's using it once again as a smokescreen (pun intended) to downplay serious behaviors that have always been and should currently be criminalized such as abortion and homosexuality. behaviors that destroy the nucleus of society, the traditional family.

WizardofOz

And...you still didn't answer the question.

I understand why you're going to such great lengths to dodge it, 'warrior'

:chicken:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Consistency.

Then be consistent and push for the criminalization of one of the leading causes of heart disease.

jelly donuts.

10598445.jpg

WizardofOz

aCW - Do you want to criminalize smoking cigarettes or do you approve of smoking cigarettes?

Still not answered...telling :think:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
And...you still didn't answer the question.

I understand why you're going to such great lengths to dodge it, 'warrior'

:chicken:

What I do understand is who I'm wasting my time chatting with: one very morally confused person.

Here's the proof:

aCW shows what happens when the sexual deviant behavior known as homosexuality is decriminalized:
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3921996&postcount=1

WizardofOz responds:
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3922003&postcount=3

Don't worry Aaron, homosexuality won't be recriminalized for a long time, so you can quit stalking me "ole drama queen". (Aaron can't even come up with his own one liners, he has to borrow off of my mockery of his close ally Art Brain).

On that note Aaron: Have a wonderful Libertarian in denial day. :)